Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Change-log for v 0.17c

Hello Patrons,

This is the change-log for v 0.17c, you can see the for more about important events.

What's new in v 0.17c:

- More than 3500 images
- The game now has about 330000 words of dialogue
- Day 13 added

Scenes

- Morning events
- One short and one longer Homeless event
- School events (depending on earlier decisions)
- New mechanics about Simon and Miyagi. New classroom and after class events.
- BBC event
- A few small afternoon events
- A huge poker event

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
i like the sound of this “huge poker event” i shall prepare my body to be ready for tomorrow when this update hopefully releases!
I agree, I always tell him Sit down! Sit down! but he still jumps around like, hm, like a jumping around ... :eek: :ROFLMAO: :p :whistle: :devilish: :giggle: o_O :alien:

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Getting a few errors like
While loading <'Image' u'images/day11/day11_home1 15.webp'>:
error: Out of memory

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Has anyone found out if the blowjob scene with miyagi matters in this update?
I only tried ignoring Simon route & protecting Simon route but the miyagi scenes seem pretty much the same.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Has anyone found out if the blowjob scene with miyagi matters in this update?
I only tried ignoring Simon route & protecting Simon route but the miyagi scenes seem pretty much the same.
The script doesn't check for blowjob. The interactions with Miyagi depend on 3 routes that was settled the last time: The MC acting seductive, the cooperation/mutual benefit and use Hank's father routes. Any other route converged to one of these three in the last school event.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

General Poll About the Looks

Hello Patrons,

With 0.17 available, I'm moving on to the next release until I gather enough info for bug and typo fixes.

Before doing that, I think it's time we decide on a very important issue!

Should her tanline stay, get smaller or vanish completely? Since the school and bathroom events are repeatable, her looks are not easy to change constantly (hair is not such a big problem). We need to resolve this now!

From left to right: 1-Current 2- smaller 3- Complete tan 4- Complete removal of tan

I vote for smaller tanlines because of progression. I want to hear your ideas too. I'll decide on what to do depending on this. We can't get number 3 soon through natual ways. But, if that's what you want, I'll work something out. There are many ways to give her that tan fast as well as removing her tan completely.

• Let her remain as she is now.​
  • Ok, get her tanlines smaller.​
  • Let her tan all over.​
  • She doesn't like it anyway, make them go away!​

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes