arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
the game is not optimized, all the pics are in memory and after a while theres out of memory.
i just save before a choice, and if crash, i just load it. annoying but i could play until finish.
Yep I just saw it on the resource monitor from windows, I had more than 20G in memory for the game. There is kind of memory leak with this version.

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
paperwork What stat's does the MC need to get the full poker event with mr. wilson after the other guys leave? What exactly do I need to change for her to get it on with him, like the whole mile long?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
the game is not optimized, all the pics are in memory and after a while theres out of memory.
i just save before a choice, and if crash, i just load it. annoying but i could play until finish.
Windows : I just finish v0.17c only the beginning after the "memory housewife to be married over.....a" script error appears "I ignore this " and the game continue until finish. I start the new with my old save " 3 guy´s looking TV with her end v016b ".
Here the new save where it starts after the script error. By the way the last event "Poker" at least 3 end possible, the best "play conservatively" and later stay " He is right but....."

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Windows : I just finish v0.17c only the beginning after the "memory housewife to be married over.....a" script error appears "I ignore this " and the game continue until finish. I start the new with my old save " 3 guy´s looking TV with her end v016b ".
Here the new save where it starts after the script error. By the way the last event "Poker" at least 3 end possible, the best "play conservatively" and later stay " He is right but....."
There is more than this :)

deathclaw

Feb 10, 2018
Getting an error two slides after the MC wakes up, can ignore and continue so all good. But if anyone know the cause here is the error details:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day13intro.rpy", line 94, in <module>
NameError: name 'aavirgin' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "day13intro.rpyc", line 94, in script
File "C:\Games\ProjectSAGEAct1-0.17c\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Games\ProjectSAGEAct1-0.17c\renpy\python.py", line 1990, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Games\ProjectSAGEAct1-0.0.17c\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/day13intro.rpy", line 94, in <module>
NameError: name 'aavirgin' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.0.271
ProjectSAGE Act 1 0.17c
Mon Aug 26 20:09:53 2019
```

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
script errors are because of Ren'py/Python limitations and u start from a save.
those undefined variables are a pain in the ass.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
I am starting to hate all those anal plugs. Not only was forced to wear them in previous versions: now, when finally have the chance to get rid of them, she keeps doing comments about how comfortable (or not) she feels with that thing inside her body, like if I chose to put it inside. I expect no consequences at least.

Don´t understand either why that obsession about preference for anal things and, at the same time, to "preserve" virginity at all cost. Was a pretty bad choice the first version of the game, not completely removed now. I am afraid the game is directed to situations where she prefers to be taken multiple times by different guys, even at orgies, by the ass, and keep forever away of vaginal sex. 99% of women should refuse that.

Locamenteloco

Dec 14, 2018
I am starting to hate all those anal plugs. Not only was forced to wear them in previous versions: now, when finally have the chance to get rid of them, she keeps doing comments about how comfortable (or not) she feels with that thing inside her body, like if I chose to put it inside. I expect no consequences at least.

Don´t understand either why that obsession about preference for anal things and, at the same time, to "preserve" virginity at all cost. Was a pretty bad choice the first version of the game, not completely removed now. I am afraid the game is directed to situations where she prefers to be taken multiple times by different guys, even at orgies, by the ass, and keep forever away of vaginal sex. 99% of women should refuse that.
Holy shit, how much complaint, if you are not happy with the anal part, do not play this game, there are many others out there that will meet your wishes, the game was not made exclusively for you ....

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes