Androvinus

Apr 5, 2019
That's disappointing given all the work with the characters in the game. If the relationships with them can never progress beyond seeing her naked, what's the point in having a story then? Makes me not want to play if she can never have relationships.
The dev has already confirmed that in further acts you will be able to become an ultra slut.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Is this just me or does the game start crashing and throwing exceptions really often in this particular update?
Yes, the Dev has confirmed the game didn't compile properly. The released version had a memory leak.
While a corrected version has been created, Paperwork has been unable to upload it yet.
There should be an update/patch/corrected version available sometime soon.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
why the game is crashing, and its taking too much memory (RAM) ?
It appears that he probably is pre-loading a lot of images and then not freeing that space up. Take the bath room scene they aren't exactly new and the character that shows up is random. So he probably has that loaded all the time.
The hallway where she exposes herself is another.

If that is actually the case then he should learn to batch load and clear stuff that is no longer to be of use.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I found in the script file there are like so many different versions of the simon scenes in day 13 and some of them depend on stats & previous choices, I don't know the dev console good enough to play through them all so I think adding a walkthrough for the routes or atleast a scene gallery for every somewhat naughty scene would be a wonderful addition to this amazing game

Reactions: AlexDark1027

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
It appears that he probably is pre-loading a lot of images and then not freeing that space up. Take the bath room scene they aren't exactly new and the character that shows up is random. So he probably has that loaded all the time.
The hallway where she exposes herself is another.

If that is actually the case then he should learn to batch load and clear stuff that is no longer to be of use.

sooo, we need to wait for the FIXed version?

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
I found in the script file there are like so many different versions of the simon scenes in day 13 and some of them depend on stats & previous choices, I don't know the dev console good enough to play through them all so I think adding a walkthrough for the routes or atleast a scene gallery for every somewhat naughty scene would be a wonderful addition to this amazing game
yes, a galery room for this game would be amazing.

Reactions: Nelythia

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I agree with you and the walkthrough, but there was a poll not long ago among his supporters and it wasn't voted as important thing. The game hints the dev posts on his patreon site is enough. Still it is fun to try different options and be surprised what there is, it is a big part of fun for me in this game. Although it becomes more and more difficult with more content to find all iterations.
sooo, we need to wait for the FIXed version?
No. My crashes too after a while, so what, I start it again and go on with the latest autosave!

Reactions: Nelythia

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Ok, thanks for clarifying this for all idiot patreon supporters who don't know what they do or pay for. There are more threads where you can share your wisdom. I will cancel my payments immediately... not. I like what he's doing and I think his work is worth supporting him monetary. So you don't like it? Told everyone here in the thread? Move on, there are many many other idiots in many many other threads who like the work of the respective devs and support them with money who need education about the amount of updates were no sex happened. Superior pirate master race, not paying for anything, just complain and don't do anything to show off how great they can do better.
Oh my... You're just assuming that I don't support anything. So let me clarify things further: I support, and already supported some titles, but that's beside the point, because it really don't matter. You're on a site where people pirate games and share their opinions. Screaming to them that you're a supporter, like "I'm a professional fapper, my opinion is so important" doesn't change anything, really, just take note. If you don't want to argue anymore with 90% or more members at F95, just go to the developer website/Patreon/Discord or whatsoever and stay there. If not, read the the F95 site rules. Okay?

Beyond that, let's just agree to disagree.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Oh my... You're just assuming that I don't support anything. So let me clarify things further: I support, and already supported some titles, but that's beside the point, because it really don't matter. You're on a site where people pirate games and share their opinions. Screaming to them that you're a supporter, like "I'm a professional fapper, my opinion is so important" doesn't change anything, really, just take note. If you don't want to argue anymore with 90% or more members at F95, just go to the developer website/Patreon/Discord or whatsoever and stay there. If not, read the the F95 site rules. Okay?

Beyond that, let's just agree to disagree.
Posting just one short sentence about the amount of sex in a game is neither an opinion nor an argument, it's just meant provocative. Only naive would believe it's meant otherwise. And yeah I agree with you about for what a forum is. But not entirely. This thread is for PS game where people can talk about the game, story, speculations etc. If someone posts only bad and negative comments about the threads' topic believing this is meant as part of a "discussion", then it's wrong.

The Omelette thread in a cooking forum
Dude 1: I like omelette with onions
Dude 2: yeah I too, but not in the morning
"Discussion-dude": All those eggs, naaa, not good!
Dude 1: Yesterday I tried omelette with chilli
Dude 2: Nice
"Discussion-dude": The last time I ate an omelette I vomitted, don't like it (but I still hang around here, I mean I don't like eggs or omelette and saying this over and over again is not meant provocative it's just discussion, free speech!).

Yeah, discussion. No it's not. It's trolling, nothing else. And I will not feed you any longer.

It's hardly surprising that many devs don't check the threads on F95 anymore when the game got a certain level of prominence. That what goes on in those threads before, during, after and between updates is ... simply a huge pile of shit.

Last edited:

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Wrong thread, the no sex whining is over at AWAM! And to be correct, it's 17 updates. The game was restarted. I know it will be no argument for a non paying, pirating troll :ROFLMAO: :devilish:

Yeah no sex, so what?! handjob, blowjobs, hot scenes, great eroticity, I pay for it and I am completely fine with the great work of Paperwork! (y) :)

On the same page, ca. one hour before, the dev himself wrote something. How I love those dudes, coming in, complaing without reading a single post before.
So I shouldn't make aware of said problem? How is that complaining? The game is good when it's not freezing man..

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So I shouldn't make aware of said problem? How is that complaining? The game is good when it's not freezing man..
It's not about giving info there is a problem, it is about not reading before posting then you would have seen the dev himself mentioned it and is working on the problem!

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
just download rpatool its free here

Last edited:
Reactions: L7Bear

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
0.17c released with a memory leak. It's a bug. A fixed version would have been released last night, but Paperwork said that the update was running really slow. Then I'm guessing sleep happened. The fixed version should be available sometime soon.

Awww, this game has gotten popular enough to have haters.
That's so cute.
Oh wait, haters are "why we can't have nice things."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: I'm not trying to call out anyone in specific. These are just my own thoughts after reading the last few pages of this thread.

Last edited:

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
0.17c released with a memory leak. It's a bug. A fixed version would have been released last night, but Paperwork said that the update was running really slow. Then I'm guessing sleep happened. The fixed version should be available sometime soon.

Awww, this game has gotten popular enough to have haters.
That's so cute.
Oh wait, haters are "why we can't have nice things."

If I am one of those you are referring to as a hater you got it wrong.

First, off I think the game has a hell of a lot of potential with a little bit of work to fix it.

Paperwork has 213 subscribers. It isn't growing that fast. I rather not see the project shutdown like so many.
It would benefit him to improve the game. It would take about one hour to write out a proper character sheet and plot board.
It might take a full week though to correct the stupid dialogue issues. Not everything needs to be rewritten though.

Yea, and maybe I am a bit rough in how I deal with people. I'm x-military from a military family. I used to bite my tung and not blast people out so directly. All that did for me is cause stress.

In short I'm not the guy who is going to hold hands and coddle someone and tell them shits going to be ok. When you do something stupid I'm going to tell you just that. My son can tell you I don't do that shit for him.

The issue isn't about a second language. I haven't once on here got on to anyone about that. That is understandable. This is about things not going together. You can read this post for the latest example: https://f95zone.to/threads/project-sage-act-1-v0-17c-paperwork.9895/post-2323407

Can you tell me how in the hell after the dialogue below she doesn't realize she can use the cops against them?
The biggest moron on the planet would know after that all she would have to do to get that site removed and images deleted after this is start calling the police and these two bitches would be begging her to not probably would even offer her money not to call the cops.

Her "Take it offline! now!"
Andrew "Why are you so angry?"
Her "I'll shove that phone up your ass if you don't start using it now!"
Her "Then I'll see what that smug face turns into!"
Andrew "Don't make threats you can't back up."
She starts dialing
Her "Then I can call the police since I have nothing to lose now."
Paul "Are you serious, Andrew?"
Paul Please don't let the cops be involved..."
Andrew uses phone takes site down
Her "I can't believe I've lost myself like that." ~ Grammar error included.
Andrew "All right..."

Reactions: Androvinus

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Posting just one short sentence about the amount of sex in a game is neither an opinion nor an argument, it's just meant provocative. Only naive would believe it's meant otherwise. And yeah I agree with you about for what a forum is. But not entirely. This thread is for PS game where people can talk about the game, story, speculations etc. If someone posts only bad and negative comments about the threads' topic believing this is meant as part of a "discussion", then it's wrong.

The Omelette thread in a cooking forum
Dude 1: I like omelette with onions
Dude 2: yeah I too, but not in the morning
"Discussion-dude": All those eggs, naaa, not good!
Dude 1: Yesterday I tried omelette with chilli
Dude 2: Nice
"Discussion-dude": The last time I ate an omelette I vomitted, don't like it (but I still hang around here, I mean I don't like eggs or omelette and saying this over and over again is not meant provocative it's just discussion, free speech!).

Yeah, discussion. No it's not. It's trolling, nothing else. And I will not feed you any longer.

It's hardly surprising that many devs don't check the threads on F95 anymore when the game got a certain level of prominence. That what goes on in those threads before, during, after and between updates is ... simply a huge pile of shit.
Yes, that's intentionally provocative, and..... Why not? That's my feeling in the moment, to provoke a reflection... And like it or not, that's a fact, also. And I'm standing behind the forum rules. You can disagree with me, but to tell me that I don't have the right to say anything about the immaculate game, also assume things that you don't know about me, that's something else. And then you say that I'm the troll here.

You're creating your own rules and that's not the way the things are, at least not here, until today.

Midnightsky

Feb 21, 2018
She literally threatened them with the cops and got to see how fast they backed the fuck down right after the family left. So she has a GOD damn clear experience threatening calling the police will work. You would have to be a mental fucking retard not to see that issue.
Threaten somebody with calling cops usually is a desperate measure when you out of options.
You presume that Andrew is afraid of cops. You are wrong – he is not. Why should he be? He has experience blackmailing girls into sex (Paul said it earlier in the game). He is smart not to get caught on tape when Amy tried to record their conversation. The site with naked Amy photos doesn’t prove anything; especially that Andrew was blackmailing Amy. It is only her words against his. If chosen “All men are pigs”, there is no evidence at all of blackmailing.
Andrew turns the site off line not because he is afraid of police but because otherwise he will loose opportunity to force Amy into having sex with him. By putting Amy pictures online Andrew seeks that Amy would realize - her naked photos online are real thing and she has to change her attitude towards Andrew or his demands. Amy threats after she sees her photos online shows that Andrew succeeded and there is no more reason for him to keep site online. He would turn site off line anyway – either she threaten him with cops or she dropped on her knees and started to cry.
On the other hand Paul is beginner. He might actually be afraid of cops but he is not in charge. His words don’t mean much.
Overall, it is very well played scene.
It’s wise to think and discuss before putting accusation of any sort.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes