L7Bear

May 29, 2017
PW send the MAC version Beta out to all Patrons by mistake asking them to wait or report bugs.
That's why I know, that v18 is a update version where you just need to download the update and paste it in the game dictionary. Well done for the people asking for a compressed version.

IT IS STILL FUCKING 1 GB !!!!!

PW just has outworked himself just to show us a little bit of his dedication and genius.
I'm so excited to play it through! I also wait for the official release.. even with the Beta installed and ready to "bend my wookie" xD (very nice one L7bear)
well, each image is only about 180 KB... there are just at least 5638 new images.

v0.18 Beta update files are about 1 GB
v0.17c full version was about 3 GB
So, the new images are about 1/3rd the size of the entire game prior to this.
or about the same as days 4,5,6,7, and 8 combined.

note: The Beta update does not stand-alone, it is just the files that are new or changed. It was necessary to merge with v0.17c and overwrite files.

Reactions: nandesta and baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
amazing amount. its like paperwork is not 1 man but 10 working together like drones (borgs from star trek)
just think of making 5000 pictures and u have 60 days to make it. thats +83 pictures a day.
and he also need to write the text and make scripts.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
if you’re a high enough tier patreon you should have already gotten the beta. dev promised full version today or tomorrow so i’d just wait.

we waited 2+ months already another day or so won’t hurt

Reactions: kizzyjurassic

nandesta

May 29, 2019
Is it really out ? Good Lord !! It feels like I've graduated from HS when actually its next month :love:
FeelsGoodMan

Can't wait to see how the story carries from the last time :giggle:

Reactions: L7Bear

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Reactions: henrick

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
I think shes perfect...though she does seem a little emotionless but you got me with those long sexy legs :love: :love:
Who is this, Oh I remember now I saw her in some games here one "two side " and "time stamp" nice girl and she is fucking good, don´t bent your wookiee ( language from Star Wars ) means legs, if you not over 7 foot tall and I´m not.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I don't think anyone has posted this yet:

Nov 1 at 5:27pm

Change-log for v 0.18c
Hello Patrons,
This is the change-log for v 0.18c, you can see the game information page for more about important events.
What's new in v 0.18c:
- More than 5000 images
- The game now has about 395000 words of dialogue (more than 60000 in the last update)
- Day 14 added
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes