BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
5 posts before may not necessary be news but 2 days ago not being news is just you being a bit impatient mate.

By your standard, paperwork needs to provide “news” every single day. :whistle:

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
Maybe i want some NEWS? five posts above its not "news" anymore, especially because it was 2 days ago...
The Beta-tester found maybe 167 bugs and said to paperwork there maybe more. That maybe the news in the last 2 days and still working on1.8 if you know what beta tester doing.:cool: Beside I send also a post yesterday not answer yet, I quest he is busy with the test, and good for us to not waist time now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Locamenteloco

Locamenteloco

Dec 14, 2018
The Beta-tester found maybe 167 bugs and said to paperwork there maybe more. That maybe the news in the last 2 days and still working on1.8 if you know what beta tester doing.:cool: Beside I send also a post yesterday not answer yet, I quest he is busy with the test, and good for us to not waist time now.
THIS is news, thank you!

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
I'll be really happy when the update launches not only because I'll get to see more of Amy, but because my games folder will be slightly less confusing without two versions of the same game at the same version. A few days ago I loaded "ProjectSAGE-0.17a-pc" thinking I'd loaded "ProjectSAGEAct1-v0.17c-pc".

I am now really hoping for the return of Amy's overall at some point, especially without anything under it. I hope she gets to show the school boys how well it fits her, and I hope she gets Matt to shoot some pics of her in it.

Reactions: L7Bear

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
I'll be really happy when the update launches not only because I'll get to see more of Amy, but because my games folder will be slightly less confusing without two versions of the same game at the same version. A few days ago I loaded "ProjectSAGE-0.17a-pc" thinking I'd loaded "ProjectSAGEAct1-v0.17c-pc".

I am now really hoping for the return of Amy's overall at some point, especially without anything under it. I hope she gets to show the school boys how well it fits her, and I hope she gets Matt to shoot some pics of her in it.
Rename and add "Old" will solve the confusing in your PC.;)

Reactions: junkanon

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
Rename and add "Old" will solve the confusing in your PC.;)
Yeah, I used to order that folder per modification date, I changed it to alphabetical this weekend. As the new version is around the corner, it won't be an issue anymore.

But thanks! I'm gonna rename it.

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
Yeah, I used to order that folder per modification date, I changed it to alphabetical this weekend. As the new version is around the corner, it won't be an issue anymore.

But thanks! I'm gonna rename it.
It´s fun to have some H-scene in the old version. Each game have is own save Folder " game folder ". Don´t forget you have under "user/appdata/roaming a renpy Folder with - project sage- and project sage Act1-.

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018

or just download Gamelist from here and never have that problem again

https://f95zone.to/threads/game-manager.9574/

I have no idea why it's not used as widely as it should be, it's like Nexusmods or Steam Workshop

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
sent you a message.

I want all of you to play it and see what's there. I'll still send it to the willing :) But, I advise you to wait until the full release if you just want to play it :) It's either tomorrow or early Saturday.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
At 10:30am on October 30th (which happens to be my birthday) I received the v0.18 Beta test version.
It is massive, epic, and should come with a warning label (take it slow, take breaks, avoid completely draining yourself.)
Five hours later...
View attachment 446080
happy birthday!

looking forward to the full release and hopefully you’ll have some time to update the smart amy walkthrough!

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
At 10:30am on October 30th (which happens to be my birthday) I received the v0.18 Beta test version.
It is massive, epic, and should come with a warning label (take it slow, take breaks, avoid completely draining yourself.)
Five hours later...
View attachment 446080
Happy birthday!!

Does that mean yr a beta tester? How many beta testers are there anyway?

Also was the surprise PW wrote before in this update ?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Happy birthday!!

Does that mean yr a beta tester? How many beta testers are there anyway?

Also was the surprise PW wrote before in this update ?
Thanks! Any day that I get new content from PW is a happy day :D
I'm one of the beta testers, but have no idea how many of us are out there.

Which surprise was that?

partywatch

Oct 17, 2019
Five hours later...
View attachment 446080
Happy Birthday to you and thanks for your advice:ROFLMAO: I´ll use a wheelchair with belts :cool:

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019

You have waited long enough and I thank you all for your patience and good will :) After I send the release for beta testing, I will prepare a surprise for you :)

I wish you all a good weekend.
This one but I just realised the surprise is may be after the release

Reactions: L7Bear

Zangief86

Jun 23, 2018
PW send the MAC version Beta out to all Patrons by mistake asking them to wait or report bugs.
That's why I know, that v18 is a update version where you just need to download the update and paste it in the game dictionary. Well done for the people asking for a compressed version.

IT IS STILL FUCKING 1 GB !!!!!

PW just has outworked himself just to show us a little bit of his dedication and genius.
I'm so excited to play it through! I also wait for the official release.. even with the Beta installed and ready to "bend my wookie" xD (very nice one L7bear)

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes