nsj

May 18, 2018
Bad game, corruption is nice, but if you give choices at least make them matter, instead of sex scenes are cut off early but she is still a total slut that will fuck the next guy. You cannot be the good girl that just has fun with her bf, or maybe even with just her family.

Reactions: Vainglorious

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
First time I'm playing this and there's so much content.. sweet! I'll be following this one for sure.
And I go in full slut anyway, so yay. :D

Reactions: BigWamanHunter
B

BigWamanHunter

Well i find the no vag anal fest pretty funny....

I remember the dev saying that eventually she will do everything.... Vag, anal, dp etc....and her first vaginal would be about plot, not her feelings.

amber rain

Dec 17, 2017
Made with an illusion game, instead of Daz or other high quality 3d renderer's. Which is great, for us less capable peps who still want to create a story without all that placing/clothing bullshit (looking at u Daz), however, i fear quality is going to take a big hit regardless the creators native res, and that truly sucks, cuz i love me some good NTR! I guess ill have to give it a try to know for sure...here we go

Fargoon

Nov 13, 2017
Lots of content ! Sadly I believed that there will be some sort of corruption but I was wrong, the character goes all Slut from the beginning.
Still I enjoyed it and will be keeping my eye on the future updates.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
I like how the girl seems to have some secret agenda (I really hope she does).

This game is slowly becoming, one of my favorites.

Danthegamer

Dec 16, 2017
The last Update was a month ago, so next Update is available soon (at least I hope that). The Fuck her route needs to be corrected too and I suggest to implement the choice „use buttplug“ during her „normal“ day

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
The game drops here faster and faster each time :)

It's an alpha of the new game. Considering the critics and feedback, I've started the game from scratch. This version includes the first 3 days. 4 and 5 to come within the month to make it v 0.1.

So, the old saves won't work. Also there is no change log and features yet. They will be released with v 0.1.

For ones who have played it, please share your opinions. Since it's a new beginning, they are more valuable!

Reactions: Melix3

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
So why did he change from the normal naming scheme (0.18 or 0.19) to 0.1 and break the saves while doing so ?

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes