Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
First, I'm kindly asking for patience from everyone that liked the old game. Things may look different right now. As updates come, I hope you'll like the difference in the new approach. This game will converge to the old one.

@CobraPL Thank you.

@onurcamel Thank you, the game engine makes most characters look like that. I won't include children in sex scenes. You'll see that mentioned in the game between the lines. But I'm leaving some headroom for those who want to fantasize within the limits I mentioned. If a character does sex, he/she's at least 18. Younger ones can peep :) Bestiality is beyond my capabilities and it's not in my to-do list right now. We shall talk about it one year from now again :)

@StoneM Thank you for supporting the old game :) The new game is at alpha stage, it's content will grow in time. Even now, it has nearly 1500 images and 30000 words of dialogue. New story is dumbed down because, the old one escalated so fast that I couldn't include the actual story. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed doing the old one a lot. This one will come to that point within a few updates. As you said, the old one was broken and I broke it, honestly. I needed a fresh one to work on.

@andrew david irving All content is new, there is not one image that's recycled. Because the images at the older version (first few days, especially the first two) were worse then what I'm doing now. Also most of the dialogues are rewritten. If by content, you mean sex scenes, you are completely right. It will happen soon, though. I won't wait 3 updates to get her laid :)
Thank you, best regards ;)

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
I expected a vaginal penetration but we couldn't even see anything related to sex. I just hope that we can see some vaginal action early in this remake since it's very unrealistic to see a girl does almost everything
and still a virgin LOL.
But as always good job @paperwork i really like your game.

Feb 27, 2017
Just tried the new version, the pacing, build-up/character development and story is sooo much better now

With all the old scenes you still have you might want to consider having branching options, i.e. if the player works the cafe job she cant do the modelling job (EXAMPLE). This could add decisions that matter, not overwhelm the player,
keep the game realistic (shes not having sex every hour of everyday) and give the game replayability (cant get it all in one play) wonder if others feel the same?

anyway, keep up the good work

Reactions: paperwork

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
First, I'm kindly asking for patience from everyone that liked the old game. Things may look different right now. As updates come, I hope you'll like the difference in the new approach. This game will converge to the old one.

@CobraPL Thank you.

@onurcamel Thank you, the game engine makes most characters look like that. I won't include children in sex scenes. You'll see that mentioned in the game between the lines. But I'm leaving some headroom for those who want to fantasize within the limits I mentioned. If a character does sex, he/she's at least 18. Younger ones can peep :) Bestiality is beyond my capabilities and it's not in my to-do list right now. We shall talk about it one year from now again :)

@StoneM Thank you for supporting the old game :) The new game is at alpha stage, it's content will grow in time. Even now, it has nearly 1500 images and 30000 words of dialogue. New story is dumbed down because, the old one escalated so fast that I couldn't include the actual story. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed doing the old one a lot. This one will come to that point within a few updates. As you said, the old one was broken and I broke it, honestly. I needed a fresh one to work on.

@andrew david irving All content is new, there is not one image that's recycled. Because the images at the older version (first few days, especially the first two) were worse then what I'm doing now. Also most of the dialogues are rewritten. If by content, you mean sex scenes, you are completely right. It will happen soon, though. I won't wait 3 updates to get her laid :)

I have to say I am really releived to read this. After the previous update I lost interest due to overwhelming / sudden / free for all sex / slutniness / too much loss of innocence. I was even tired of the scenes and just skipping it. So much visual effort though, too bad.

Before that infamous update this game was one of my favorites "under the radar" game. The excitement pace was sustained, without crushing it.

Dosage and pace is really the key.

Reactions: paperwork

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Played through the reboot earlier and I'm liking the direction of it, it's fairly easy to see that the design and pacing are much more sophisticated than before

I hope to see vaginal content since the previous instance of the game was just anal/anal/anal/anal/anal/anal/anal/anal/anal/anal/anal/anal and I'm not a fan of that

crackhead202

Apr 4, 2017
Played through the reboot earlier and I'm liking the direction of it, it's fairly easy to see that the design and pacing are much more sophisticated than before

I hope to see vaginal content since the previous instance of the game was just anal/anal/anal/anal/anal/anal/anal/anal/anal/anal/anal/anal and I'm not a fan of that
There was a lot more anal than that in the last version.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
There is no NTR at the moment. I want to make the boyfriend content optional. But what actually happens will depend on the amount of work it requires.

Mar 28, 2018
@Papaework - thank you for your prompt and informative response. Keep up the good work on your enjoyable game; no real rush from my point of view because it is the results that matter. As for the speed of becoming amoral with many partners in the old game - this can happen in real life at the same speed - not actually that that rare, particularly when considering substance abusers or people that are happy to have 'the more the merrier' in their lives.

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
You clearly had more fun in making the old game.

Every time I got new version of your game I was... WTF... LOL... that was amazing. I waited for every update... until now.

Now you may have the same amount of content... but I don't really care of slow paced SFW game.

What is the reason for you to destroy your game and stop having fun just to make it "right". Your old game was right enough to be fun to play. It doesn't matter if it was broken, if that is the way to "unbroke" it... I don't like it.

You just had to add vaginal sex, not remove all sex...

I hope the next versions would be better.

Also there is one more thing. All the time I was thinking our girl has some secret agenda and that was the reason she is so good at sex. Now she seems just like a "normal girl"... I don't want for her to be a "normal girl" I want her to be special.

ShadowPerv

Sep 29, 2017
@StoneM
I'm not sure whether he washaving more fun before or not. Maybe so, only the dev can tell.

I do disagree with some of what you said. I think the game needed a tone down in the early stages, to have a better progression of sorts.
I posted about it in length when the game was in 0.15 version, so I won't repeat myself.
Now, I think the dev will still include the crazyness that was the old game, because it does feel a bit of a waste to let all of that content go unused again. But I do like a better foundation early on so the crazyness later on doesn't feel so random or out of nowhere (I mean a gang-bang on the the 2nd day in town while she's still a virgin was a bit much imo).

I have hopes for what the dev can achieve and I'm pretty sure he said that he's looking forward to go back to where the story was before, but in a different way (He said something about converging with the old game).

I will agree with you that the dev needs to handle the virginity in a better way than before.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Looks the change to restart is good. The game now at last seems to have point in choices - which adds a lot to game plus graphics may be better although with previous version was not bad at all. Hope also that this time will not be only anal.
The one bug I have found:
when you enter a scene with options Have a bath, Shower, Look at yourself in the mirror, Go back and choose the last option 'Go back' - then the images stop to update with text and image freezes:
FREEZE.PNG

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
first the users were allowed to re-play the game all the time and now again a pointless reboot before the game is finished.

I'm out, I enjoyed the game, but my time is too valuable for me to follow the seemingly unmanageable developer.
Maybe I'll try the next game again, IF maybe it will be finished someday

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I love the concept of this game and give credit to the creator for telling a hot (and I mean smoken) story. I love being able to be a female protag and just corrupt the hell out of her. This is so good.

Honestly the graphics are improved (from previous versions) but sorely behind other renpy games I play. But I overlook the (very) 'basic' looking graphics for the good gameplay much like US consumers overlooked the graphics for the Nintendo Wii back in the old console wars. More people choose the Wii (with basic graphics) for better gameplay and story lines over PS or Microsoft. Your game is the 'Wii' of my stable ATM. Keep it fun to play and I dont mind nintendo 64 graphics on my 'next gen' renpy game...regardless of how polished the Xbox version looks!

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes