Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
Have to say that I much prefer the new version of the game - the artwork in both is superb, but in the original version the main character almost went from seemingly virgin to almost toilet slut within the space of a couple of days, which didn't quite work for me :)
Looking forward to both the progressing story line and also the finished product, when it is available :)

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Just finished the new version and I loved the improvements.It's much more consistent than the old versions.Keep up the good work, you are making my dream corruption game!:heartcoveredeyes:

B

BigWamanHunter

Does anyone know when the next update will be?
The last update was released last week for patreons. Its available on svs, we need someone to upload it here. There's been an update req thread

There will be another content update soon

LunaticF

Jul 21, 2017
The last update was released last week for patreons. Its available on svs, we need someone to upload it here. There's been an update req thread

There will be another content update soon
Thanks i might get it from svsvscomics. Might be able ro upload it here after that. Any idea on how to upload it here??

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
Thanks i might get it from svsvscomics. Might be able ro upload it here after that. Any idea on how to upload it here??
Given that the games author is a regular poster here, cross linking to an unauthorised version is probably not a good idea. paperwork's subscription fees are not expensive (I'm a sponsor as I want him/them to finish up the game).

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
I've got that developer badge at last :) I want to thank the staff members here. They were very helpful.

About the versions being posted here:

I need some financial support to keep working at this pace. That's a fact. If there weren't patrons like @Philjd supporting me, I wouldn't try to push updates or restart the game to make it a better one. I love doing it and would keep on doing it. But, at a much slower pace and no worries about ever finishing it. Sleepless nights would be out of the picture :)

I also remember the days I've leeched this forum and played other people's games for free. After I started earning money, I subscribed and supported the ones I liked. I'm hoping people here will do the same too if they like the game.

What I can do as a dev is, never sharing a paid version here or anywhere else myself, which would mean betraying my Patrons. If some of my patrons (we know that at least one is sharing the new versions at another site :)) do share them here, I won't try to stop them too. I liked this forum as a free platform. And I probably wouldn't think of making a game myself if I hadn't found this place. I want to contribute to this forum too. Maybe that's a bad business model :) I don't know...

I keep the rights to change my opinion about this in the future :p

B

BigWamanHunter

This is my fav game here, along with DA. Am greatful for all who support paperwork. The reason i was pushing for an update and sharing svs links is because, its a piracy site AND the best platform to promote these games. There will always be fans who will love a game but wont have the means to support it, like myself.

The most mind numbing thing about this thread is that i see a lot of ppl leaving good comments on how they like this game and stuff, then leaving this thread to go cold. Am the kind of guy who likes to discuss and theorize shit with like minded folks or just watch them do so as a lurker, after experiencing a something i like. Nothing like that here.

Also the conception that sharing patreon only stuff in here is wrong, is wrong. It's right for the dev, its not like he is one of those who hates this site and will ban ppl who share things here, he wants more to see his work but doing that himself would be against his principles. I respect that. But i feel it rubs off with his patreons, who also respect him, the wrong way, they end up doing the same. At this point this highly underrated game could use a lot of promotion. It's superior to other similar type games imo. Yet we need to wait weeks for an update and no sharing of patreon only posts here, its like nobody gives a shit. If you see the AWAM thread, a very high traffic thread with a lot bullshit, there's a member called farrah who is the 2nd biggest supporter of the game and a patron but she will share all the dev's patreon posts in here because it HELPS!

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
Bath v's shower - other than the pics, has anyone noticed a difference in the options it opens up?

Also - 'checking herself out' in the mirror, this seems to be spammable somewhat, up to a point, so not sure if there is a daily limit or hard cap that is easily reached for boosting an attribute?

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Bath v's shower - other than the pics, has anyone noticed a difference in the options it opens up?

Also - 'checking herself out' in the mirror, this seems to be spammable somewhat, up to a point, so not sure if there is a daily limit or hard cap that is easily reached for boosting an attribute?
Right now, bathing and showering have the same options. When her "homefree" attribute increases, the events that can happen will be different. I will also put in some masturbation options for those who don't want to raise that attribute.

Checking herself option is currently only a place holder. When masturbation and sex options are added, checking herself option will have repeatable events that will raise her arousal and some other attributes.

Reactions: Philjd
D

Deleted member 192287

Let there be a android port link in the future, I love this game so much! Also changing the option of her body will be great idea, having a diverse option will bring more people. Also possible nipple piercings?

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes