paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Next update will be at this weekend (tonight or tomorow). @Monkey D. Dragon, there is one such scene in the next update with a few options such as hand-job and boob-job. In the current version there is only masturbation.

@Slavetothieves, changing the body requires a lot of work which results in less content for each option. This is a 3DCG game. In a 3D game, that would be easier (unfortunately making a 3d game is beyond my capabilities). Nipple piercing is an option for long term. I plan a change her hair color before going into piercings and tatoos. I love navel piercings, though. That may happen sooner :)

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Is there any lewd scenes (like bj, hj or groping and not just flashing tits) already in this game?
And, assuming you are seeing this game the first time, this is a reboot. In the previous version, there were nothing but lewd scenes. If you know the previous version, please ignore this :)

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
@paperwork my man you did a heck of a job for this game. I was a bit reluctant at first, but after downloading it and playing it I have to say I did the right thing in playing it. Now I can't wait for the next 2-3 updates so that her situation can get steamier and steamier! Loved the content and the pacing. The protag isn't a bimbo without some brains or just a slut. You can choose how the story goes and with whom it goes further or not, which I like a lot. Good job! Keep it up.

B

BigWamanHunter

Is there any lewd scenes (like bj, hj or groping and not just flashing tits) already in this game?
My hands are tied right now.....or I'd treat you with some shots from the original version that'd scar you for life. The OP doesn't do justice to this game. The 10k+ renders.....hhhhh

. Nipple piercing is an option for long term. I plan a change her hair color before going into piercings and tatoos. I love navel piercings, though. That may happen sooner :)
Am saying it again. Artificial bodily changes are....... A waman is most attractive in her unadulterated form, in her natural radiance and glory, untainted by implants and shit. I don't mind small temporary changes. I like her tanned body and am sure you have good reason to plan a change in hair color and navel piercing. I personally find navel rings attractive and am sure she'd like the constant tingly feeling of cold metal on her sensitive body..... But say a piercing on the nipples and nose, that's a cow, ugly as fuck and desensitizing. Imagine one of vance's goons trying to pinch her boobs, or an over anxious shota boy starts suckling on it without permission, in one of her exhibitionism sessions. She won't feel a thing. That breaks immersion, i don't know others play but my main enjoyment is thinking about how the characters feel......

I've played a lot of corruption games where they end up getting serious transformations that screams bimbo, its a corruption mechanism, may be apt for those games but this one is different. She is a super hot tomboy with a very healthy sexual appetite in a world of lechers and assholes, expressing herself. Its a mutual 2 way thing, but the folks start branding her as a whore and misbehave with her. She initially doesn't like it but she can submit and play along, enjoy getting occasionally raped or OWN them. So please dont do implants or bimbo tattoos on boobs and ass for other people or weird makeups that give a moral degradation vibe. Also am not completely against tattos, its cool if it's used as a means to convey something she feels or enhances her allure without cheapening her. Like a small bunny or a heart on her hip(not asking for it, prefer her bare skin)

Just my opinions:)

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
My hands are tied right now.....or I'd treat you with some shots from the original version that'd scar you for life. The OP doesn't do justice to this game. The 10k+ renders.....hhhhh

Am saying it again. Artificial bodily changes are....... A waman is most attractive in her unadulterated form, in her natural radiance and glory, untainted by implants and shit. I don't mind small temporary changes. I like her tanned body and am sure you have good reason to plan a change in hair color and navel piercing. I personally find navel rings attractive and am sure she'd like the constant tingly feeling of cold metal on her sensitive body..... But say a piercing on the nipples and nose, that's a cow, ugly as fuck and desensitizing. Imagine one of vance's goons trying to pinch her boobs, or an over anxious shota boy starts suckling on it without permission, in one of her exhibitionism sessions. She won't feel a thing. That breaks immersion, i don't know others play but my main enjoyment is thinking about how the characters feel......

I've played a lot of corruption games where they end up getting serious transformations that screams bimbo, its a corruption mechanism, may be apt for those games but this one is different. She is a super hot tomboy with a very healthy sexual appetite in a world of lechers and assholes, expressing herself. Its a mutual 2 way thing, but the folks start branding her as a whore and misbehave with her. She initially doesn't like it but she can submit and play along, enjoy getting occasionally raped or OWN them. So please dont do implants or bimbo tattoos on boobs and ass for other people or weird makeups that give a moral degradation vibe. Also am not completely against tattos, its cool if it's used as a means to convey something she feels or enhances her allure without cheapening her. Like a small bunny or a heart on her hip(not asking for it, prefer her bare skin)

Just my opinions:)
I really like navel piercings on ladies with flat bellies. The tatoo(s) she'll have are story related. Don't worry, she won't have any "I'm a slut" or "Fuck me" tatoo. Also she won't have bigger boobs, bigger butt and ugly piercings. She may have piercings tied to the story. That's why it's a long term plan. My intention is to leave her as she is but temporarily change her looks time to time. I believe you are not against the buttplug as a constant accessory :p

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
@kshyk Thank you, I'm glad to hear that :) Granpa is coming back in the next release
@Razielprince Thank you. Even in the previous make of the game, I didn't want her to be a slut. She will have a lot of sex in this game too. But, I want her to be self conscious and free spirited, not a bimbo or slut.
@dronenaught I was very angry at myself in the previous make of the game for not including it. But when I realized it, she didn't need it anymore :) This time, she'll be ready for her first sex.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
While I admit to getting a perverse kick out of the sheer illogical insanity of the first version, this is definitely better-paced and more visually appealing. I sincerely hope that the insanity will return at a later date.

By which I mean: at some point, along certain paths, every scene should be a gangbang. Going to the fridge, putting on shoes, eating a sandwich, trying to cross the street...

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
While I admit to getting a perverse kick out of the sheer illogical insanity of the first version, this is definitely better-paced and more visually appealing. I sincerely hope that the insanity will return at a later date.

By which I mean: at some point, along certain paths, every scene should be a gangbang. Going to the fridge, putting on shoes, eating a sandwich, trying to cross the street...
I work really hard to restrain myself from doing that :) All that suppressed energy is building up :) I've done a few dream sequences to let it out. Then decided that even they are too early for release. She even doesn't have anything to dream about right now, poor girl.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Also, I think the gameplay would really improve if she spent at least four hours of every day polishing solar panels.

(Sorry. That was a bit of a deep cut.)

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
I was thinking of making her run on a treadmill to produce electricity. Player would do it by pressing A and D buttons in sequence :) (Sorry if I didn't get what you meant right, I'm not a native English speaker obviously :) )

Reactions: Segnbora

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Also, I think the gameplay would really improve if she spent at least four hours of every day polishing solar panels.

(Sorry. That was a bit of a deep cut.)
No! No. Just.. no. Don't explain! Just.. no.XD Its over. They are gone. No panels.
Sorry if I didn't get what you meant right
You saw nothing. These weren't the panels you were looking for. You weren't looking for panels. Go about your business, nothing to see here :cool:

So if i get this right, there are no lewds in the game yet? Or i misinterpreted something...

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
No! No. Just.. no. Don't explain! Just.. no.XD Its over. They are gone. No panels.
You saw nothing. These weren't the panels you were looking for. You weren't looking for panels. Go about your business, nothing to see here :cool:

So if i get this right, there are no lewds in the game yet? Or i misinterpreted something...
Did you miss post #384 from the dev? Anyway sounds like lots and lots of lewds. Haven't tried it yet myself.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018

If you got it right, then, I got it right too. Don't worry, I'm used to seeing panels around here :)

przemolll

Jun 4, 2017
I'm getting an error and can't continue with the game. It occurs after I go to sleep on day 3. Can You help me?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day5int'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day4intro.rpyc", line 7741, in script
  File ".\ProjectSAGEAct1-0.1b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File ".\ProjectSAGEAct1-0.1b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
ProjectSAGE Act 1 0.1b
Sun Oct 07 07:23:27 2018

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
I'm getting an error and can't continue with the game. It occurs after I go to sleep on day 3. Can You help me?
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day4intro.rpyc", line 7741, in script
  File ".\ProjectSAGEAct1-0.1b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File ".\ProjectSAGEAct1-0.1b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
ProjectSAGE Act 1 0.1b
Sun Oct 07 07:23:27 2018
That's the end of that version. (I could have removed that line so that it wouldn't crash. It would return to the main menu.) But there must have been a message saying that it is the end of that version and you should save there.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
But, see, now I have to, because this is a joy everyone should experience. The game you (don't) want to play is , a fascinating study of the maintenance of energy-gathering technology pretending that it's some sort of incest game. Every moment spent finishing the game is 1) enjoyable, 2) logical, and 3) shiny.

Sep 15, 2017
I haven't played this game, but I remember seeing it awhile ago. Did her body change since the first release? It seems different but I'm not sure.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes