Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I'll try to make anal insanity an option for as long as I can. I wish I could make an "anal only branch" to the end of the game. We'll see...
That would be interesting if you could pull it off, for sure. Giving up on the inevitable DPs would be a sacrifice, but since the original version hinted that DAPs were at least a possibility, I suppose that's your way out. It would depend on your "camera angles," but it's not a change that would require a great deal of image modification save for closeups.

Personally, I'd rather see more scenes (specifically, more anal scenes...or at least more anal within the same scenes, like in the original) than grasping at straws to try to preserve her vaginal virginity forever.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
If I do an anal scene for every event, all scenes will have an anal option regardless of her vaginal state. Which is good for everyone, I think. All this comes down to how much work it will require when I start to do those scenes.

I've tried to do some DAP scenes when I started making the game to see the limits. You are right, they are not too big a problem when the camera angle is "safe". But close-ups demand fine tuning and photoshopping for each frame.

B

BigWamanHunter

The last two posts just gave me a boner. I know i have issues. A lot of people won't care, but what Chris youngster said... @paperwork if you could pull it off, I'd be pretty epic imo.

Like for example, so far we've been able to avoid the vaginal options. She gets in a rapey gangbang situation. While she is starting to slowly enjoy the roughness, a guy starts getting impatient, he wont wait for his turn, so he won't listen to her and is about to do her vagina. She could let it happen, be her first vaginal and dp in that playthrough or allow them to put two in her ass.

Reactions: Segnbora

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The last two posts just gave me a boner. I know i have issues.
:OhMyGoodness:

But actually this is a refreshingly new idea if we come to think of it! So obvious yet i've never seen before really. Focusing solely on anal with corruption, depravity tied to it with possible addiction. Seen this with oral but even that was mostly just a little sidegag (pun intended). So even without being an obsessed perv fan like ...ehrm.. anonymous person?... i think this is intriguing of an idea that is worthy of the effort. Something you should indeed try and pursue, @paperwork and see how it turns out.

B

BigWamanHunter

:OhMyGoodness:

But actually this is a refreshingly new idea if we come to think of it! So obvious yet i've never seen before really. Focusing solely on anal with corruption, depravity tied to it with possible addiction. Seen this with oral but even that was mostly just a little sidegag (pun intended). So even without being an obsessed perv fan like ...ehrm.. anonymous person?... i think this is intriguing of an idea that is worthy of the effort. Something you should indeed try and pursue, @paperwork and see how it turns out.
Yea... I mean completing the whole game without losing her virginity, that'd be pretty awesome....for some people.(edit: i mean having options like a virginity ending, or going all holes with triple penetrations. Not trying to add pressure on you paperwork:))

I wanted you tp play the old version. Count the no of dicks that managed to probe her anus. Make a spreadsheet of them, with age, size, color, if it went with or without permission, the ones that shared screen space....stuff like that. That would've kept you engaged enough from judging other people. Calling them pervs. Cunt. Am a romantic, a poet, with a mild dyslexia for holes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I'll try to make anal insanity an option for as long as I can. I wish I could make an "anal only branch" to the end of the game. We'll see...
It's your game mate... even though I prefer 'pussy' over 'butt', whatever works for the story you want to tell...

Prc

Mar 22, 2018
There were a lot of comments about the lack of vaginal .......
@Prc It's been hardly 10 minutes since I've posted that!
sorry for being such a piece of shit, i didn't know you posted only 10 minutes ago:biggrin:
love the game, i hope for some pussy nad no violent/rape shit:FeelsGoodMan:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
@paperwork I'm not sure if it's a bug or not...
Talking to Chris on the balcony after trying to make Helana jelly, she asks him how it went and next is him leaving the room and her going back to masturbating as if the whole conversation with him had never happened.

Just a screen between with
Mia saying
I need to forget about this now.
upload_2018-10-8_18-15-28.png

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
If I do an anal scene for every event, all scenes will have an anal option regardless of her vaginal state. Which is good for everyone, I think. All this comes down to how much work it will require when I start to do those scenes.

I've tried to do some DAP scenes when I started making the game to see the limits. You are right, they are not too big a problem when the camera angle is "safe". But close-ups demand fine tuning and photoshopping for each frame.
Oh my... this is fast becomeing my favourite game. I love the tall skinny big (read perfectly sized i.e. not stupidly big and fake) breasted mc and her anal fetish.... add some DAP and a few gangbangs and it's perfect.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
@paperwork I'm not sure if it's a bug or not...
Talking to Chris on the balcony after trying to make Helana jelly, she asks him how it went and next is him leaving the room and her going back to masturbating as if the whole conversation with him had never happened.

Just a screen between with
Mia saying
I need to forget about this now.
View attachment 160085
It's a bug. I was made aware of that and I was trying to reproduce it! Do you remember your choices at the beach? If you do, please PM me! I want to crush tat bug making me go between thousands of lines of text!

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
@Naxos Thank you for the bug report. I've killed the bug and updated the versions at Patreon. For those who may not get the fixed version, I've written a piece of code to make sure that path is corrected and it's consequences will play out right in the future.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes