bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
@LunaticF There is no incest route planned, I made sure all her relatives were dead :) There are already plenty of good games about incest. Because of that, I never planned doing it. The game may sometimes feel like incest because of bro, sis, uncle, aunt etc. But they are not related to her. If you mean the MC having a relation with those people, yes there will be scenes, quite a lot.
Not sure I get this logic. There's a lot of incest games, which means a lot of people like it, yet you're intentionally not adding it even though it would take no extra effort and make people like the game more. Oh well, your game, your loss.

Reactions: fertywerps

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Not sure I get this logic. There's a lot of incest games, which means a lot of people like it, yet you're intentionally not adding it even though it would take no extra effort and make people like the game more. Oh well, your game, your loss.
Have you played it? Incest would make no sense with the characters in the game.

That's the problem with shoe-horning many fetishes in order to satisfy every niche kink. You lose the story and the direction. I can think of a couple games that have gone this route and IMO, ruined what were very compelling productions, trying to satisfy everyone, and ultimately satisfying almost no one.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
The only thing I don't really like so far about this game, well a couple of things really, is that the girl is rail thin. If her proportions were a bit more realistic it would make me happy. There are a few scenes when she's sitting on a couch with a leg up on the couch and her legs are so thin that her bent knee looks more like a spike than a knee. It looks really mishappen.

Next complaint, what there is of the game seems to be on rails. but this isn't a real big deal because the content is relatively slim. Yes some of your choices do make a difference, but they just don't -seem- to make a difference after decompiling the pics and looking through them.

Not really a complaint, and it's possible I'm just blind, but I'd like a stat screen so I can see what kinds of changes are going on in the background. I don't need nor want to see every variable, but I'd like to see more than just the MCs horny and cash.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
@Carrera I can't do much about how she looks. But I can do something about the choices :) Since you decompiled the images out of curiosity, I don't want to give you a superficial reply. Until now, the only big choices are the ones at the beach at day 4 and 5 and the one with the repairman (there is a change-log at the OP about these). Their consequences are not in-game because what you have played is the introduction. A stat screen will be introduced after I'm done with the code for her smartphone (I'm starting to implement the phone in the next update.). Thank you for sharing your thoughts, I'm glad that you mentioned the stats and choices.

@Calyps0 That post is for the old v0.12. After that (it went on until v0.17), the game has been rebooted and right now it's at 0.1c. The MAC link hasn't been uploaded here.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Wait I seem to have missed this. Why did he start over with the game?
Paperwork is great at listening to feedback, and my impression of the change was that a lot of people felt the MC fell into situations too easily. There was almost zero grind. While this was awesome, there was not much of a game or storyline to follow or at the very least, her behavior did not make a lot of sense, so he started over.

It looks like he is still keeping a lot of the old content (there was still some really good things in the first version), but re-writing and re-organizing a bit as well as adding some new scenes. The game flows a whole lot better, plus the game decisions really seem to make a difference in the outcomes.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Paperwork is great at listening to feedback, and my impression of the change was that a lot of people felt the MC fell into situations too easily. There was almost zero grind. While this was awesome, there was not much of a game or storyline to follow or at the very least, her behavior did not make a lot of sense, so he started over.

It looks like he is still keeping a lot of the old content (there was still some really good things in the first version), but re-writing and re-organizing a bit as well as adding some new scenes. The game flows a whole lot better, plus the game decisions really seem to make a difference in the outcomes.
True, after playing it I can agree that its improved.

Reactions: paperwork

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
I made a signature... (see below), but are you talking about a banner for page 1 or something else?
Thank you @Geekbone for your comment and the signature :) That's the first one I've seen :) I value any kind of feedback. I have a vision for the game, but, the involvement of players make it much more fun and satisfying to create.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
@Vertigob and @Calyps0, the MAC versions are not uploaded here. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that is causing you. Maybe, they get uploaded in the future, I don't know....If that doesn't happen after it's free, I'll make the request.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes