VNON

Sep 25, 2016
i love this games, i just doesn't like matt very much, short hair brother, i prefer the uncle or chris
but unfortunately matt who is get more action with MC
and then come beach scene where they are pretending to be a couple, and i can choose not to tell matt about it,
poor matt, lol, i want to destroy him, :D

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
As for the shower and peeping scene, i really felt like being polite to them (once MC notices the wanker) is very unnatural (she just says OK please close the door). I have a strong feeling, that the author knows about it and will extend the scene in next updates.
Also getting angry shouldn't be a decision maker for the rest of a game, after all she makes a decision to close the door or not every time. Plus if a once spotted peeper shows his real voyeur character and ignores her polite requests and comes watching again, can potentially lead to new scenes with own interesting positive or negative outcomes in their relationships.

Also got an idea (based on my personal experience) that the bathroom could be reconstructed a bit in the game. To make it bigger with some more stuff to do for those who live in the house and the main door to not be closed for privacy so others could use the room more or less anytime. At the same time add a shower semi-transparent glass wall. This way a voyeur can observe more or less freely and if brave enough may even open a glass door a bit.

Its just I can't imagine a girl new to the house and its dwellers not to close a bathroom door, while she is naked and exposed. Not knowing that she is being nicely observed through the glass wall of shower is a realistic replacement.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
As for the shower and peeping scene, i really felt like being polite to them (once MC notices the wanker) is very unnatural (she just says OK please close the door). I have a strong feeling, that the author knows about it and will extend the scene in next updates.
Yes, you are right sergslogin, Those scenes will be extended soon.

Also getting angry shouldn't be a decision maker for the rest of a game, after all she makes a decision to close the door or not every time. Plus if a once spotted peeper shows his real voyeur character and ignores her polite requests and comes watching again, can potentially lead to new scenes with own interesting positive or negative outcomes in their relationships.
Again, yes :) It's about balancing their relationship with the character. If she gets angry, their relationship deteriorates. If she is polite, it gets a bonus. I put that option just because some players may want that character to peep her and get smashed as a result. The effects are rather small right now (+1 and -1). In the upcoming versions, the males may try to masturbate, for example, the penalties and bonuses will be higher for those scenes.

The semitransparent glass idea is a good one. It breaks immersion to change the bathroom completely all of a sudden. But, another application for it occurred to me after reading your comment. I'll see if I can do it. Maybe I can find an "immersive" way to change the current bathroom too.

Thank you for the idea sergslogin, it's a good one :)

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
The semitransparent glass idea is a good one. It breaks immersion to change the bathroom completely all of a sudden. But, another application for it occurred to me after reading your comment. I'll see if I can do it. Maybe I can find an "immersive" way to change the current bathroom too.
Opportunity for a bathroom renovation and sexual tension with the contractor doing the work. Off the top of my head, would need to concoct a reason why Uncle Stephen would authorize such a thing. Maybe the grandfather wants to improve the common bathroom, could also include other fixtures also getting an upgrade.

Reactions: paperwork

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
Thank you for the idea sergslogin, it's a good one
Always welcome, mate
P.S. Got even better idea from my GF, but it needs some rework and im not sure if we can discuss it at the moment as it may slow down your main progress. At the moment, I'm patiently (not really) waiting for the next update, hoping for its appearance soon.

Reactions: paperwork

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Opportunity for a bathroom renovation and sexual tension with the contractor doing the work. Off the top of my head, would need to concoct a reason why Uncle Stephen would authorize such a thing.
I have an idea about it. First, I have to build the bathroom. If I like what I have done, I'll implement it. Having workers inside the house for a few days is too good an opportunity to pass :)

P.S. Got even better idea from my GF, but it needs some rework and im not sure if we can discuss it at the moment as it may slow down your main progress. At the moment, I'm patiently (not really) waiting for the next update, hoping for its appearance soon.
I'm working on it now, I'm hoping to have a beta tomorrow.

having her enjoy and explore exhibitionism as part of her sexual interests would make a lot of sense, and might add a little more depth and excitement to the more public scenes
I want to do them @dronenaught . In the OG, I had so many ideas about exhibitionism that I couldn't implement. You will see some subtle references in this version, especially at home.

I'm feeling better (still not fully healed, though) after two days of resting, thank you.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Can you tell me what the advantage is of the MC checking out her body and judging it in the bathroom mirror?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Any idea on when the next update will be?
Dev is actually sick at the moment but said on his Patreon on the 25th that he wants to try to push the next update through "before next month" (which is when all his new 'tiers' come into effect). Even if he misses by the 31st, I reckon it should still be here by the end of the week - hopefully!

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
@Albanese and @pspice3333 , thank you for your good wishes. I feel better, not completely, but much better.

@paperwork Really impressed with how you have revamped the entire story despite completing a major portion of the original story in your previous project sage game. Got to love the way you keep on teasing with the MC in every update. Keep up the good work
I'm spending a lot of time on planning the relationships and events with the help of a few friends I made here and the Patreon. I want to thank them for all their support. Also, a lot of people here contributed to the creation of the new version with their comments here. Thank you for your comments too LunaticF. I really enjoy doing it now, it was hard at the beginning. There are a lot of options for me to work with now. And I love teasing the MC :)

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Always welcome, mate
I would like to hear that "other" idea too. If it is applicable, I can implement it over time or maybe leave some space for it. I try not to rush things this time. Since it's your GF with the idea, that makes me curious :)

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes