Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Dunno if the naming scheme changed or if I was just mistaken, but v0.11c is the latest version available per paperwork's Patreon.
LMAO. You are correct **BAD Calypso** SantaSAUCE.

And is it? I coulda sworn yesterday that MAC's wasn't there anymore. (Disappeared :0 ) Are both version bundled in the same link? Or (most-likely) am I missing something obvious...? Like expanding the description box?
But many thanks Compadre.

Reactions: bas

RødTop

Jan 21, 2018
I can see in the images from day 6, that there is some bj scenes with mr Miyagi.. How do you get too them ? or is it just for dev ?

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I can see in the images from day 6, that there is some bj scenes with mr Miyagi.. How do you get too them ? or is it just for dev ?
There is a lot of game to come. The previous version had a lot more sex early in the game, but almost zero story. @paperwork is now building out the story so it isn't just a shallow non-stop anal gang bang.

He has a lot of renders done.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
This one is actually in the game :) Just a little bit hidden. You have to leave the room first. Then meet Hank at the cafe and refuse his help to go back and talk to Mr. Miyagi again. You have missed it too @xcrash :)

I think we are approaching the point where a walk-through is needed.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
That was actually really good. Such a lenghty piece of game is rare here. It's much slower and reasonable than its previous version and it's at this point I can recommend it to people to at least give it a try. Well done.

cinty_mb

Nov 7, 2017
LMAO. You are correct **BAD Calypso** SantaSAUCE.

And is it? I coulda sworn yesterday that MAC's wasn't there anymore. (Disappeared :0 ) Are both version bundled in the same link? Or (most-likely) am I missing something obvious...? Like expanding the description box?
But many thanks Compadre.
I was wondering the same so i just downloaded it to check - don't see a Mac version there, so will wait for a re-up.

Reactions: Calyps0

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I was wondering the same so i just downloaded it to check - don't see a Mac version there, so will wait for a re-up.
I was informed by SantaSauce that the forum initially had a "Mac" version (but that was a few versions ago). So there is currently no "Mac" version available for this newest update unfortunately. I have to think the Dev has it available for patreons and maybe we will get it here later. But they never update the OP to not "include IOS" even when the latest "Mac" version is not available. Which is the case now...here...on this OP.

I agree it is just tough to wait sometimes. But waiting is easier than DL'ing a ton of satellite programs to make a windows emulator work. Along with endless troubleshooting, re-downloading and a bunch of other stuff that non-programmers like myself aren't comfortable with.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes