B

BigWamanHunter

I believe you are not against the buttplug as a constant accessory :p
Pour some cold mayo in her, plug it in, then let it ferment. :angel:

So if i get this right, there are no lewds in the game yet? Or i misinterpreted something...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ennoch

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
Hello, Paperwork. Have run through the created part. Must say it is waaay better than i expected for a usual click click visual novel. Very Exciting! Hope to see the continuation asap.
P.S. 1) I support the idea of piercing and hairstyle change, if that is technically possible. I love that there are many options (game decisions) to choose from.
2) An idea with a vibrating plug was also good (there was no choice in the dialog), would appreciate that option as well.
3) Would appreciate developing a few characters (potential sex-partners) with their own kinks, so the player could choose what is the most suitable to his (or maybe her) personal likes and try with such a partner.

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
just curious. Are all the pictures provided in the preview (the first page) available in the walkthrough current vesion? Or i have missed some interesting parts?

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
You have mentioned your plans about her not being a bimbo.
Makes sense, but is it possible, that there was a choice of the player to tailor her character about this. Or the circumstances forcing her to do some "dirty things" or to be done to her, taking her self consciousness into account.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
@sergslogin The pictures at the OP are from the first release of the previous make. They are more than 6 months old. I don't own the thread. The thread is owned by a very very active forum member. After releasing the new version, I'll contact and ask for his help about putting new images and a changelog since the game itself is new.

There will be a player agency about what she does and why she does to an extent. In the previous make, she was very unlucky and she was forced to do many "dirty things" and many things were done to her. I like that stuff, forcing a character to make choices within constraints. It can be funny and sexy. In that make, I had exaggerated it, to be honest.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Kiss(first and only through out the game), Groping, Dirty dancing, HJ, BJ, Anal, Gangbang with a black guy, a boy and ugly middle aged perverts. It gets kinkier.....there was like 8000 renders after that.
Sounds lovely. But i do hope that those are in this remake already, hence the reason i asked but i assume they are then.
Sorry to break you in but you aren't a saint, the cat won't fool anyone, you are a perv:coldsweat:;)
I got it completely wrong, I thought that was a critic for me :)
Yes, it was about that game he mentiond now, i don't recommend it to anyone though. Chris already explained in a witty manner why not. Lets stick to your VN here :eek:penedeyewink:
I'm a bit confused reading your posts. So what we have here is the OLD version? That won't be continued and you will be releasing a new one?

Reactions: BigWamanHunter

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Sounds lovely. But i do hope that those are in this remake already, hence the reason i asked but i assume they are then.
Sorry to break you in but you aren't a saint, the cat won't fool anyone, you are a perv:coldsweat:;)
Yes, it was about that game he mentiond now, i don't recommend it to anyone though. Chris already explained in a witty manner why not. Lets stick to your VN here :eek:penedeyewink:
I'm a bit confused reading your posts. So what we have here is the OLD version? That won't be continued and you will be releasing a new one?
The scenes BigWamanHunter told about were in the old version. I have already released the new one. Right now, what you can download from this thread is the 0.1b of the new game. I will contact with the thread owner to post a change-log and new images to end the confusion. To be clear, the current game does not include all that perverse action yet.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The scenes BigWamanHunter told about were in the old version. I have already released the new one. Right now, what you can download from this thread is the 0.1b of the new game. I will contact with the thread owner to post a change-log and new images to end the confusion. To be clear, the current game does not include all that perverse action yet.
I really enjoyed the old version. Was there some problem with it?

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
IMO I think the game allowed the MC to be too deviant too quickly. The scenes were great, but she was having sex with everyone and everything in no time. There has to be a little bit of a story and some grind.

It would have been one thing if the girl was an admitted slut, but she starts out a virgin and then loses it almost immediately.

This new version is much better.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
IMO I think the game allowed the MC to be too deviant too quickly. The scenes were great, but she was having sex with everyone and everything in no time. There has to be a little bit of a story and some grind.

It would have been one thing if the girl was an admitted slut, but she starts out a virgin and then loses it almost immediately.

This new version is much better.
I feel like you could have not cut that much content though, just rearrange it a little. There's a lot of peeping and masturbation scenes that could have been reshuffled.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Basically the dev realised that the pace of the corruption was too fast plus it got to a point where he couldn't use the main game NPC's (the "brothers") to advance the story any further.

He's done a shit load of work to re-do the game but like Geekbone said above, I think that this new version is much better and gives the game a longer future.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I agree. As much as I adored the bacchanal, it all happened too fast. She was receiving an unexpected anal/oral train (while her alleged new boyfriend waited across the street) her second day in her new home. She went from three musical industry folks absolutely destroying her ass (on day three?) to having two policemen do the same a few hours later. And so forth. I would still love all of those events to occur — in fact I hope they will — but later, and with a little more effort.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I agree. As much as I adored the bacchanal, it all happened too fast. She was receiving an unexpected anal/oral train (while her alleged new boyfriend waited across the street) her second day in her new home. She went from three musical industry folks absolutely destroying her ass (on day three?) to having two policemen do the same a few hours later. And so forth. I would still love all of those events to occur — in fact I hope they will — but later, and with a little more effort.
From what I understand from Paperwork, that is exactly what he wants to happen... the same - or similar - events (with better renders) are going to happen but spread out over more game time.

The new game structure will also allow him a wider scope for future game development... I can't wait for the new version!! :)

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes