JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
I see in the CG images of matt jerking off into the MCs mouth in the bathroom but I have never gotten it to trigger. What are the requirements?

Edit: Im guessing that the scene was designed with no way to access it at the moment based on the dialogue. For those who want to view it, I was able to reverse engineer the variables required to get it trigger. Right before you go to the bath, open your console and enter these lines:

bathbath20roll =5
homefreerep = 25
acorr = 45
bro1corr = 20
bro1like = 20

Setting all those got the event to trigger, but it definitely seems out of place for this build

Reactions: Namco15

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
@JohnSmith7 I've put in some events just as a trial for myself, to see if it works all right.. That shouldn't happen this soon into the game. The dialogues there are also are not for this version. Good work figuring it out, though :)

Why not just share the stuff that you like... it does not matter what's "right" or if it's making sense at all. Now you would withheld the good stuff only for you, that's not fair.

Are you sure your game is getting better?! Why not make a pool: "Which version is better 0.17 or 0.1a?!"

0.1a is just a waste of time. It's like NSFW content turned off in the old game.

Reactions: blastwave2k

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
A more fair comparison would be old v0.1 vs new 0.1. Because, one has 9500 images and 148000 words of dialogue. The other has nearly one fifth of that :) Let me put it this way, I enjoyed making the old one, a lot. But the new one satisfies me better. And I enjoy satisfaction too.

I don't share everything I make. For example, I've made a beach scene for the next version including 3 sex scenes. None of them will be in the next version. I make them at the same time to keep the tone of the scenes constant. I can make 3 different image sets for a written scene at three different days depending on my mood. I don't always want that. I have more than 20000 images about the game right now. There were and are scenes that I took out for consistency and/or didn't like when finished. The most notable was maybe the party scenes , about 2000 images, which never appeared in the old game. They were too crazy even for the old game.

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
I never played the old one, but I am very interested in this one. I can already tell im going to be into the corruption so keep it up. Oh and make sure the homeless man ends up persuading her into doing something for him, thats one of my favorites.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Let me put it this way, I enjoyed making the old one, a lot. But the new one satisfies me better. And I enjoy satisfaction too.
:cool:

People forget that many of these games are labors of love. It is crucial that the creator enjoys what he is creating. I've seen several Patreon poll driven games that are disasters.

Reactions: blastwave2k

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
@xcrash I'm lucky in that aspect, my Patrons are giving me air to breathe :) This is a good time to mention that. And, what you have written about enjoying the work and love is completely true.

@JohnSmith7 - Homeless man is one of my favourites too. Many events about him are planned and some were already written in the old game. He'll most probably have constant updates at each version.

B

BigWamanHunter

I have more than 20000 images about the game right now. There were and are scenes that I took out for consistency and/or didn't like when finished. The most notable was maybe the party scenes , about 2000 images, which never appeared in the old game. They were too crazy even for the old game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: @paperwork what are your plans for the extra stuff? Can you share a few of the crazy party pics.....like 5-6?:smileskisses: I hv been lurking around this thread without playing the update and its killing me!

Edit2: found a port

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
I can't support the version here because it's technically not free yet :) But if any versions in the future don't drop here, I'll send an Android build to him/her to make his job easier since I can't support Android builds officially yet.

B

BigWamanHunter

Finished this game...

Pros:

1)The renders now are much superior to the previous 0.1. Her boobs are almost perfection, more juicy, succulent and natural looking than ever. He body is also significantly improved. Its not a major issue but the only problem ia that facial textures do not match that of the bodies. I loved her poses and outfit in 2nd beach day and while cleaning Wilson's house.

2)The scenes are much better paced than before. I liked the new scenes like chris's confession and the beach splashing scenes a lot. Previous game's were cool but this one's is much more subtle and realistic.

3)I like how the hidden stats work. This gives a player more replayability and adds potential for player agency in the game.

4)The biggest difference is that the choices work this time.

Cons:

1)The writing in this game is a major issue for me. I was loving the game till the first fingering scene. While the scenes are pretty awesome(except that one), the way everything is described here seems too dumbed down as if the protag is explaining all her actions for us like in other shit games.

This game lacks that magical feel of the previous version. I loved reading the mc's thoughts before but i no longer feel that spontaneity, that youthful energy which i felt before. Sorry for sounding vague, I want to play both games parallelly and make a detailed critique with examples as baring a few scenes, I read the 0.1 part a long time ago and only remember what i felt about it but my pc is broken. I did enjoy the new Matt's char a lot though. And i did love that fact that they love calling each other bros and sis.

I think you nailed most of the things you were trying to do here expect the dialogs.... You should return to the prev version's writting style imo. Keep the the things more subtle and please bring back that "horny 15yo feel" , that was what set the game apart from rest of the shit I've played here.

Some questions and stuff :

1)How do you get her to touch Wilson's penis? And please tell about other hidden scenes and how to get them.

2)Will we be having the same anal train before virginity like in prev game or will u change it? Or let us decide? I personally prefer the prev games style.

3) I see the bathroom events are randomized which is cool but you should cut out the occasion where no one peeps, that just makes the player replay that scene as we need more home corruption.

4) I the bathroom she can check herself out and comment on her boobs and ass, big small or perfect. Does that mean we can change her proportions in future? Her boobs is perfect for me but i could use a slightly wider hip and prominent ass for her.

Best of luck Paperwork

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Thank you @BigWamanHunter for the detailed review,

1) I'll write about it soon, at the release of v1 (this was 1a)

2) There will be an anal train :) But I plan to give the player the choice to lose virginity sooner. There will be options that last for a few updates, you will be able to ride the train for some time if you choose to do so. I want to give the player a choice in many scenes to do whatever they want (until I'm exhausted to do so).

3) Some people may want to play it normally. I'm open to ideas about this. But, someone peeping each time just doesn't feel natural for me :) I'm trying to let you do whatever you want by letting her to have a bath or shower twice a day most of the days.

4) I just added that so I can see you talk about it :) Making that optional for player is tooooo much work for the amount of images I'm putting in at each update :) I'm making small changes frequently.

5) I know about the 15 yo feeling issue and I agree. But, It's too early for that. She's just getting used to the new situation right now. When she gets used to it, I'm hoping that I'll reflect that feeling again. And thank you for writing about it. I'll make sure to check the old version after I make such a scene to see if there is any difference.

B

BigWamanHunter

Thank you @BigWamanHunter for the detailed review,

1) I'll write about it soon, at the release of v1 (this was 1a)

2) There will be an anal train :) But I plan to give the player the choice to lose virginity sooner. There will be options that last for a few updates, you will be able to ride the train for some time if you choose to do so. I want to give the player a choice in many scenes to do whatever they want (until I'm exhausted to do so).

3) Some people may want to play it normally. I'm open to ideas about this. But, someone peeping each time just doesn't feel natural for me :) I'm trying to let you do whatever you want by letting her to have a bath or shower twice a day most of the days.

4) I just added that so I can see you talk about it :) Making that optional for player is tooooo much work for the amount of images I'm putting in at each update :) I'm making small changes frequently.

5) I know about the 15 yo feeling issue and I agree. But, It's too early for that. She's just getting used to the new situation right now. When she gets used to it, I'm hoping that I'll reflect that feeling again. And thank you for writing about it. I'll make sure to check the old version after I make such a scene to see if there is any difference.
Thank you for the detailed response paperwork. I shall wait for v1 now.

She shall ride the anal train till she gets DP'd in the ass in a very respectful way if am manning the controls XD

I understand and support points 3 and 4. The peeping thing wont be much if a prob after i switch to pc, and do notice some of the small tweaks every update:)

Ok i get 15yo feel is a bit early but please consider what i said about the excessive explanation of her actions in text. Just a suggestion am not trying to force my opinion.

Also sorry i appear i bit overbearing when expressing my personal opinions but i cant help it, i have an overactive imagination and this game tickles my brain. A few more ideas I'd like to share :biggrin:

About the dance moves, what do you think about these moves @paperwork?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's cool if u don't like it or don't want it in your game. Just an idea from a fan.

Another scene idea : I have never seen anyone put lotions or anything on her body. She even talked about getting tanned. Would be cool if she lets her brothers put some lotion/massage her on the beach together .....or just watch with a sulking face as the bullies get the honor:angel:. I see an excellent setup for a nice polyandrous relationship between them like those Italian movies. Again just an idea

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
I agree with you about excessive explanations. That's why I started putting in that many images; to remove explanations. I'll try to remember it. I also think they will decrease as she increases her experience in sexual stuff.

A lotion scene is already done for day 4, but not the way you described :) However, it's interesting that you are giving spoilers now :) That last idea is a possible one for the future...

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
FWIW, I really, really enjoy this game, and thank you. If I have one persistent complaint about content-rich corrpution games, it's that they don't go far enough; a 25-day game in which there are 22 days of shower spying and it takes 23 to talk the principal target into a handjob, 24 for oral, and 25 for missionary + doggy is a lot of work for very little reward, and requires an extraordinary script and graphics combo to make worth it. (And yes, I know this isn't strictly a corruption scenario, but instead more of an "embrace your inner sex maniac" story.)

I also never think there's enough anal in these games, so of course I'm predisposed to like yours for going the complete opposite direction. Since it's completely obvious from the first moment she starts fingering herself that this is going to be a sodomy-heavy game, I can't really see a reason to fault it for quickly becoming one. If anything, I get a kick out of the fact that almost every other game features anal as the holy grail/perfect score reward, whereas yours protects the snatch until that blessed day.

I'll add to the chorus of people encouraging you to ask for a developer badge because it helps highlight your posts on what's obviously a rather busy forum.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
@ChrisYoungster this version will start with anal too. But this time vaginal sex will be an earlier option.

I always thought there wasn't enough anal when I was leeching this forum. And when it happened, it was like vaginal sex. I want this to be different.
But what the romantics really want to know, is that if there will be vaginal, can there also be sweet tender love? :winkytongue:

Reactions: paperwork

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
@xcrash I haven't done any sweet tender love scenes :) But, I believe I will do some of them for this new game. I'm waiting to feel sweet and tender and lovely. Everytime I try, the MC gets gangbanged somehow. I have to break this circle :) I'm serious... :)

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Ok, tender and lovely are difficult...But I can maybe do sweet :| like a sweet gangbang :) I'm joking. I will really do a few of those. That's a planned branch.

There is a kissing scene in the next update. I realized no one kissed the poor MC for real in the previous game (except for the gangbang scene at day 2 :) ).

B

BigWamanHunter

I want a sweet, tender, lovely, romantic public all hole gangbang for my Kaileena:angel:

Reactions: Chel
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes