grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
is the 3 or 4 way interacial gangbang unavoidable? I've managed to pick and choose her spots where she has some fun, but I didn't see any way to stop my protagonist from being mostly teasing, giving up just a little, to all the sudden accepting a 3 way gangbang. It kills the entire game for me really, to the point I wouldn't play it again, or consider contributing to it's development. Is the only way to avoid it to be completely puritanical? Like prudish/pure playthrough? I didn't even get the option to avoid it, or not take part in it. She just all of the sudden was ok taking 3 or 4 dicks at once...

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
is the 3 or 4 way interacial gangbang unavoidable? I've managed to pick and choose her spots where she has some fun, but I didn't see any way to stop my protagonist from being mostly teasing, giving up just a little, to all the sudden accepting a 3 way gangbang. It kills the entire game for me really, to the point I wouldn't play it again, or consider contributing to it's development. Is the only way to avoid it to be completely puritanical? Like prudish/pure playthrough? I didn't even get the option to avoid it, or not take part in it. She just all of the sudden was ok taking 3 or 4 dicks at once...
I haven't played the newest update so not really an answer but... I doubt it. I was unable to avoid sex with Hank. The dialog reflected that we are being railroaded down a path no matter what. It mentioned her giving Hank a BJ which never happened in my playthrough. So i'm guessing there is a lot of forced content. I probably wouldn't have tried to avoid Hank if I wouldn't have had access to his thoughts and his thoughts made me not want anything to do with him.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
I haven't played the newest update so not really an answer but... I doubt it. I was unable to avoid sex with Hank. The dialog reflected that we are being railroaded down a path no matter what. It mentioned her giving Hank a BJ which never happened in my playthrough. So i'm guessing there is a lot of forced content. I probably wouldn't have tried to avoid Hank if I wouldn't have had access to his thoughts and his thoughts made me not want anything to do with him.
well that sucks, overall i love the animations and most of the scenes... just not the way you're railroaded into them.

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
And I really do not like the faces of the characters in the game, they sometimes have black eyes. And the characters themselves are made in the oriental style, which also does not decorate the game. I wrote about this to the author, but he replied that it's difficult to diverge from that with the game engine.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
I didn't want the MC to be completely pure from the start. Starting with v 0.18, gameplay close to what you want will be possible. When there is enough content after v 0.18 (maybe somewhere like v0.25), I may include a skip intro option at the start. Even with comments like this you are contributing to the developement. So, don't give up yet :)

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
And after @grapedog opened the topic again, I think it may be the time to get your opinions about what I'm thinking about the future of the game too. This is the text from the poll I opened for my patrons:

"With the release of v 0.17 I want to change things a little bit. And I want to get your opinions about it.

Right now, the game is somewhat linear. So there is not much character progression. I want to change that by not hurting the MC we already know much. We know her as a curious and sexually active young woman. At the end of v 0.17 she finds herself thinking about her ways and other's opinions about them.

I don't want to make the game a "corruption" game and the MC a total saint. What I'm thinking about is some compartmentalisation.

For example, she can feel more free and open at home or when playing poker at Wilson's. But she may want to be a little more conservative at the cafe or school. So in addition to an overall corruption stat, I want to add different "stages" of freedom for different events.

To be more open, one more example: She acts as a nice girl at home and at the cafe while she can feel free around Mr. Wilson and friends doing dirty dances or exhibiting during her late night walks for one player. Another player may prefer serene night walks but want her to have a slutty reputation at the cafe and home.

What do you think about it?"

I've started writing a series of events with homeless Sam and some bathroom scenes at home. While writing, I thought that what suits most for this kind of progression is having a "sluttiness" and an "openness" stat for each event type as well as overall stats. I'm not trying to change the way she thinks. Rather she decides to restrain herself thinking of the consequences. This kind of path will naturally lead her to a possible relationship (since she likes sex :)) to get sexual release like most of us do eventually.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
And after @grapedog opened the topic again, I think it may be the time to get your opinions about what I'm thinking about the future of the game too. This is the text from the poll I opened for my patrons:

"With the release of v 0.17 I want to change things a little bit. And I want to get your opinions about it.

Right now, the game is somewhat linear. So there is not much character progression. I want to change that by not hurting the MC we already know much. We know her as a curious and sexually active young woman. At the end of v 0.17 she finds herself thinking about her ways and other's opinions about them.

I don't want to make the game a "corruption" game and the MC a total saint. What I'm thinking about is some compartmentalisation.

For example, she can feel more free and open at home or when playing poker at Wilson's. But she may want to be a little more conservative at the cafe or school. So in addition to an overall corruption stat, I want to add different "stages" of freedom for different events.

To be more open, one more example: She acts as a nice girl at home and at the cafe while she can feel free around Mr. Wilson and friends doing dirty dances or exhibiting during her late night walks for one player. Another player may prefer serene night walks but want her to have a slutty reputation at the cafe and home.

What do you think about it?"

I've started writing a series of events with homeless Sam and some bathroom scenes at home. While writing, I thought that what suits most for this kind of progression is having a "sluttiness" and an "openness" stat for each event type as well as overall stats. I'm not trying to change the way she thinks. Rather she decides to restrain herself thinking of the consequences. This kind of path will naturally lead her to a possible relationship (since she likes sex :)) to get sexual release like most of us do eventually.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vainglorious

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm still digesting all you have written :) Thank you, for writing a comment this detailed. I'm also particularly interested in people's favorite scenes and the reasons, thank you for that too. I won't be able to discuss about everything you've written since it will take too long and as I said, I'm still digesting some.

I try to track her motivations by asking the reason of her actions to the player. But tracking the results of her choices is really very hard. For example, after she is humiliated a few times in the train, will she give up? Or will she go on doing it? If so, why? Is she that stupid or does she like it? What you have written - choices vs. achievements - is a very realistic approach about this. Choices are more easy to track and handle for me too. If the player keeps getting her humiliated, then I can track that and report it to the player. Also, what I can do for that player is keep escalating that event.

I already have some variables keeping track of her "naive", "pro", "cool" vs. choices. Most of them were in since the first version. But after sandbox was postponed, I stopped using them. I don't know if I can use all efficiently or consistently. When planning for a few sequential events, it becomes exponentially difficult to handle and plan all those. Right now, I'm brainstorming to find an easy algorithm for myself to handle those.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes