alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
worst update so far, paralel fantasy world inserted, dreams no point, a silly childish story with virgin boy simon and other school boys, could never reach anyway any walkthrough written i followed, best parts for me gang boys, lorenzo show, beach, poker house are forgotten , stuck, and even the cafe work with amazing slow way, or continuing after 2-3-4 months ...i hope

Reactions: Nuke678 and Vasilji

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
yeah, i like most of the stuff in there ,but wasnt to thrilled about the fantasy stuff either, i guess his patrons voted for that as it was so longwinded and thourogh. But as its so much content it doesnt really matter, every Little thing aint gonna be for everyone´s liking. I wish there was much more with Uncle a whole separate adventure haha, but maybe one day...:)

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
yeah, i like most of the stuff in there ,but wasnt to thrilled about the fantasy stuff either, i guess his patrons voted for that as it was so longwinded and thourogh. But as its so much content it doesnt really matter, every Little thing aint gonna be for everyone´s liking. I wish there was much more with Uncle a whole separate adventure haha, but maybe one day...:)

I did like the fantasy stuff, but the choices were a bit limited. That has to be my main gripe over these last, great content-wise addition, it feels like a width oriented update would be nice, personally I'd love to see more early situations with Matt and Chris, the bath event are nice, som more solo exploration or maybe teasing Wilson on the balcony. Maybe it's just because my Matt/SimonBoyfriend focused Amy feels a bit left out. But so far my favorite scenes are still the early teases, especially the movie night, maybe Paperwork just tortured me so much I crave the whip :p

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
I wouldn't mind some early game stuff, the bathroom teasing and messing around on the balcony. Some of the updates just don't do it for me, but that's me and I can't speak for everyone.

Reactions: Creeping Death

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Game is nice but it feels like its bound to grind to a halt at some point. As the plot moves old characters are mostly forgotten while new ones are introduced. I'd prefer the game developed in depth than in width. There were initially 3 jobs - neighbor house cleaning/poker, cafe, modelling - but as time passed MC started taking on more and more jobs - tutoring, school secretary, camwhoring, there are also no signs of stopping - there's that dude from modelling who gives MC his card. That's not even talking about non-job activities like hanging out with various cliques - beach boys, Matt and Chris friends, Hank, etc. There are a million things which are happening but most only happen a couple of times before being put on hold and forgotten. Game's been developed for two years now but not a single branch is anywhere near close to completion, there's just more branches being introduced with each update.

protoholic

May 25, 2018
How is ntr translated?
NTR is short for NeToraRe

Netorare literally means "cuckhold", an act of adultery/infidelity. This can occur with or without her partner's (husband's, boyfriend's) knowledge or approval.
  • The girl may have sex with another man
  • Willingly for her pleasure and behind her partner's back
  • Willingly to pleasure her partner who enjoys watching
  • Willingly in order to hurt her partner - payback
  • Willingly but coerced in order to keep her or her partner from harm
  • Unwillingly (raped) by the antagonist as an act of retribution against the husband
  • Unwillingly so the partner can make money by pimping her out
The common thread here is a partner having sex with another man.

Reactions: junkanon and MaksUa

Minxx

Oct 2, 2019
NTR is short for NeToraRe

Netorare literally means "cuckhold", an act of adultery/infidelity. This can occur with or without her partner's (husband's, boyfriend's) knowledge or approval.
  • The girl may have sex with another man
  • Willingly for her pleasure and behind her partner's back
  • Willingly to pleasure her partner who enjoys watching
  • Willingly in order to hurt her partner - payback
  • Willingly but coerced in order to keep her or her partner from harm
  • Unwillingly (raped) by the antagonist as an act of retribution against the husband
  • Unwillingly so the partner can make money by pimping her out
The common thread here is a partner having sex with another man.
Just a correction -- netorare "literally" means to sleep. The connotation is that a partner, either male or female, is inactive to defend their partners' infidelity.

Reactions: Jude6 and MaksUa

dango96

Apr 21, 2018
Can someone share part 1 save file? I forgot to copy before uninstall it.. Full part 1 for continue in part 2...
Thanks in Advance

Mrbanjo

Feb 11, 2019
I haven't gotten around to updating the for 0.19d yet. My back problems have flared up and I'm not sure when I will get around to it.
HOWEVER, I have created a copy of for anyone to edit.

Sorry to hear about your back problems man! I live with someone who has a very bad back (curved spine, disc problems sciatica and others) and has to have a lot of treatment, radio fequencey and steriod injections. Hope they ease up soon boss

Reactions: L7Bear

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
So I finally finished the content of this latest update and it's very disappointing. Gonna have to doubly agree with what several others have said.

I think I'm gonna have to stop following this game for a while, the content isn't entertaining anymore and there are so many options available for "fun" and I have no alternative meaning to "fun", just fun, anyway so many options for it that have been completely overlooked and forgotten for so long that the game is now just a waste of space on my HD.

I am of the opinion the dev is just milking his patrons at this time, dragging things out for as long as possible, teasing, hinting, putting the bare minimum effort into the game in order to keep the cash flowing. I have no doubt the guy has some skill, but the last few updates, and this latest one in particular,,, anyway, call me when its entertaining again.

Can't wait to see the replies vehemently telling me how stupid I am because I don't worship the ground this game sets upon.:sleep:

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes