msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I hope after this event paperwork will do some "older" paths. Like Stephan/Auntie stuff, or what's up with the guys in the costumes also I hope for maybe an upgrade of the bathroom scenes, even in the beginning of the game, some variants would be really exciting.
Yes please(y)(y)

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
I hope for maybe an upgrade of the bathroom scenes, even in the beginning of the game, some variants would be really exciting. ...
Upgrading the bathrooms scenes is definitely on PW's list of things to do. Do you or anyone else got any exciting variants to suggest to him?

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Upgrading the bathrooms scenes is definitely on PW's list of things to do. Do you or anyone else got any exciting variants to suggest to him?
Well, I pay him for having naughty ideas satisfying my fantasies ;)

Okay, the possibilites in the very first days are limited due to development of Amy's character/behaviour. Still, I would like to see two or three random variations maybe how she showers, what she does, some different renders used by RNG. And add one more viewer, Aunt Caroline (in accordance of his future plans regarding Amy/Aunty). In the following days (before the tan line reduction) some RNG variations in her reaction. Maybe if she asks the guys politely to leave for three or four times, maybe if they can ask to give her a towel or she bends over because the shampoo bottle dropped. And even later, when she masturbates in the bathroom a surprise visit of the guys by accident or even Caroline. So some variations, some RNG triggered, to add even more replay value for maniacs like me. Nothing too fancy, with the progression of the game there will be naugtier bathroom events (I do not count the Stephen scenes in the same category, this is more part of the Stephan path imho).
I know this is a controversive wish, I think most people would like to see progression in other parts of the game, not additions to already "finished" days.

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
Well, I pay him for having naughty ideas satisfying my fantasies ;)

Okay, the possibilites in the very first days are limited due to development of Amy's character/behaviour. Still, I would like to see two or three random variations maybe how she showers, what she does, some different renders used by RNG. And add one more viewer, Aunt Caroline (in accordance of his future plans regarding Amy/Aunty). In the following days (before the tan line reduction) some RNG variations in her reaction. Maybe if she asks the guys politely to leave for three or four times, maybe if they can ask to give her a towel or she bends over because the shampoo bottle dropped. And even later, when she masturbates in the bathroom a surprise visit of the guys by accident or even Caroline. So some variations, some RNG triggered, to add even more replay value for maniacs like me. Nothing too fancy, with the progression of the game there will be naugtier bathroom events (I do not count the Stephen scenes in the same category, this is more part of the Stephan path imho).
I know this is a controversive wish, I think most people would like to see progression in other parts of the game, not additions to already "finished" days.

Na I feel ya, its alway nice to have that RNG extra events from the begining, its makes things seem more natural/realistic
And otherwise you would end up with a very simple game that got more complex and detailed as it goes, and as its dev gains experience (it happens a lot with newer, or less trained devs)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, thats a good idea Longo McFap! variations is really nice and i would love even more in the shower event.
No, for me progression is not more important than improving old scenes. they are equal. if theres an old scene that need love, I think it should be worked on. the shower event is one of my favorite and of course it could get even more variations.

but, to improve just to improve is not a good idea, the improvement need to be adequate and feel right.
so, a bunch of suggestions about how to improve the shower scene, how and when, and brainstorming a bit, and let Paperwork think about it.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
yeah, thats a good idea Longo McFap! variations is really nice and i would love even more in the shower event.
No, for me progression is not more important than improving old scenes. they are equal. if theres an old scene that need love, I think it should be worked on. the shower event is one of my favorite and of course it could get even more variations.

but, to improve just to improve is not a good idea, the improvement need to be adequate and feel right.
so, a bunch of suggestions about how to improve the shower scene, how and when, and brainstorming a bit, and let Paperwork think about it.
Ok...This is exactly what I think.

My "Naughty generator" is firing for new scenes right now. But, there seems to be a sensible request in general about the bathrooms scenes. I can add new scenes. But, if I do it just to add some variations, they won't feel that good. What baka and BUsybat propose can be a good practice. Give me something to start with (at least ideas that can help my generator focus on bathroom scenes faster). In the meanwhile, I satisfy my need to focus on the new scenes. After I'm done, I focus on bathroom scenes only to create something made with attention and love. How does it sound?

You can send me pms or share your ideas here or on Patreon.

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
paperwork , I got pretty creative after reading's Longo McFap! examples.
In no sequence order from beginning of game till current.
  • Shampoo -
    • Washes her hair which covers her eyes. Being blinded, the visitor closes in with quick ejaculation which Amy rubs on her body unknowingly
    • Grabs the bottle which fell down towards opposite direction, giving visitor a ripe view of her ass. (Longo)
  • Soap
    • Grabs the soap which fell down when she was surprised by visitor.
      • Ask visitor to pick up , help rub her back
        • Progress into back massage
      • Quickly grabs soap but fell down with legs spread, giving visitor ripe view of pussy
        • Butt hurts
          • Ask visitor to kiss to make it better
          • Ask visitor to massage it make it better
    • Using soap to rub her tits in a circular motion.
  • incense candles
    • Puts around bath tub to have a relaxing time
      • Could potentially fall asleep allowing visitors to ???
    • Play with a particular long candle
    • Practice deep throat
  • Wine
    • Having a glass while in bath tub
      • Invite visitor to have a drink
        • drunk - increase liberal of erotic scenes - shower together, clean her pussy, clean X's dick
        • more drunk - Carry her back into her room

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
paperwork , here's my suggestions. In no sequence order from beginning of game till current.
  • Shampoo -
    • Washes her hair which covers her eyes. Being blinded, the visitor closes in with quick ejaculation which Amy rubs on her body unknowingly (y) I think Matt is predestinated for such an advance!
    • Grabs the bottle which fell down towards opposite direction, giving visitor a ripe view of her ass. (Longo) (y)
  • Soap
      • Ask visitor to pick up , help rub her back (y)
        • Progress into back massage (y)
      • Quickly grabs soap but fell down with legs spread, giving visitor ripe view of pussy
        • Butt hurts :unsure: Hm, just my feeling, this wouldn't fit into the overall "feeling"?!
          • Ask visitor to kiss to make it better :unsure:
          • Ask visitor to massage it make it better :unsure:
    • Using soap to rub her tits in a circular motion. :love: OMG yeah, paperworks delicious tits animation for such a scene!
  • incense candles (y) very nice, I like this idea maybe in combination with the "wine"-path!
      • Could potentially fall asleep allowing visitors to ??? :love:
    • Play with a particular long candle (y)
    • Practice deep throat (y)
  • Wine
      • Invite visitor to have a drink :love: oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah
        • drunk - increase liberal of erotic scenes - shower together, clean her pussy, clean X's dick :unsure: feels like too much for me? but groping, intense groping in combination with more wine and or carrying her to her room! :love:
        • more drunk - Carry her back into her room :love:
I hope I didn't forget a smiley in my comments lol

Reactions: BUsybat

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
paperwork , I got pretty creative after reading's Longo McFap! examples.
In no sequence order from beginning of game till current.
  • Shampoo -
    • Washes her hair which covers her eyes. Being blinded, the visitor closes in with quick ejaculation which Amy rubs on her body unknowingly
    • Grabs the bottle which fell down towards opposite direction, giving visitor a ripe view of her ass. (Longo)
  • Soap
      • Ask visitor to pick up , help rub her back
        • Progress into back massage
        • Butt hurts
          • Ask visitor to kiss to make it better
          • Ask visitor to massage it make it better
    • Using soap to rub her tits in a circular motion.
  • incense candles
      • Could potentially fall asleep allowing visitors to ???
    • Play with a particular long candle
    • Practice deep throat
  • Wine
      • Invite visitor to have a drink
        • drunk - increase liberal of erotic scenes - shower together, clean her pussy, clean X's dick
        • more drunk - Carry her back into her room
Longo McFap! I think adding stuff in already finished events is not that controversial. It may not be practical in some cases. But, I think the community that supports this game would appreciate it. If people are willing to contribute, I'll work a little harder to make the scenes. You've fired the first shot and BUsybat contributed with a well organized list. Thank you guys.

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
I can introduce candles in this update. Then let me ask the general public about this:

Do you think it's time to start touching at the bathroom? Naturally, their relationship outside the bathroom should evolve accordingly.
Chris - He has been sitting on the dusty bench for too long mate. No action since Amy fell sick many moons ago.
Time for him to take a leap of faith!
Matt - I be interested to see Matt's inner demon and logic battling out in the bathroom when given the opportunity plus Amy's constant teasing/flirting.
Stephen - This old geezer has been trying to pump adrenaline into his wiwi. Nothing should stop his path to be a real man again!

That being said, there needs to be a reason for the first moment to syn in nicely.
  • She could be slightly drunk activated from the previous RNGs events
  • She could be masturbating when caught , even better she did it to get caught :LOL:
  • Or it could be good old ' let me wash your back '
which when the above happens, good old Caroline may appear and I wonder what her reaction would be when things get this close :unsure::sneaky:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Do you think it's time to start touching at the bathroom? Naturally, their relationship outside the bathroom should evolve accordingly.
Remember the time her aunt helped her soap up? This time, by chance, Amy is returning the favour and they have a chitchat about boys 'n stuff and then Caroline tells her that she's noticed how everyone seems to buzz around Amy as if she was made of honey. But instead of being jealous she confines in her that the sex with her husband has never been better and was even on a low point before Amy's arrival.
They talk about Amy's sexual energy and that she's a naturally gifted catalyst who can create ripples in the cosmos of the libido by sheer power of will. Amy promises to use her power only for the greater good, to corrupt this household and beyond and both women shake tits as if a formal confirmation was still needed at this point.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
shower suggestions (also similar to already mentioned suggestions, so i dont take credit to anything)

- Amy shower, sometimes she is bending down to get the soup, giving a nice ass show. when this happens, depending on "level", she will notice the peeper. You can decide how to react, if you like it, get angry. (similar to Amy/Matt alone beach event)

- Amy bath, in some rare times, she is tired and fall asleep, the visitor can decide to enter the bathroom and admire her forms. later we can also unlock touching her mouth lips, boobs a bit and even later when higher points, jerking off.

- Amy sleeping (continue from above), we could also have the visitor shower/pee, and that could lead that Amy is waking up and confronting this.

- Amy stumble against Stephen when she is trying to get in the tub when she is hurt. he will catch her and get a nice boob or ass feel with his hands.

- When Amy hurt, a couple of days she is hurting, and the peeper can ask if she is ok, that could lead to "massage events"
- Massage events could be, depending on points, that the peeper could get inside the tub and do a back massage, he could even offer front massage, but Amy need to decide. a back massage could also be made from outside the tub, if Amy wishes that, or of course "no thanks"

- When points are high enough (Amy is ok with the "peeper" to stay), when you let the peeper stay, sometimes another dude is entering the bath, and they both admire her. of course both peepers need high points to this to happen.

- I would love that each peeper has its own points. so if I always let Stephen see her, until she is ok for him to stay, that doesnt mean Matt/Chris get the same opportunity.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
BATHROOM STUFF
I think it is pretty obvious that - if aroused - she should start masturbating (pussy or ass) and of course stop right away when someone enters (making the arousal bar rise). Later on she might be willing to let them watch, even later she might tolerate them jerking off at the sight, maybe even cum on her tits or butt or face. Later she might even offer to use her free hand to jerk off the visitor or give a blowjob. Eventually this could lead to sex.

The best idea mentioned above seems to me that more than one person enters the bathroom, I mean, she is so hot and beautiful, it is only logic that they want to stare at her every time possible. Maybe she could notice additional peepers or not and decide to give them a special show - like with the kids on the beach peeping on her while changing.

Something that always looks sexy is applying oil or body lotion, which could lead to a series of teasing/peeping events of their own, apart from showering/taking a bath.

Something I already mentioned a long time ago is that I would like to give the existing event of looking at herself in the mirror and commenting on her tits or butt some kind of meaning. E.g. it could arouse her (at least a bit), or she could notice the peepers and put on a little show in front of the mirror. This could be another series of teasing/peeping events of their own.

Masturbating she could use one bottle on her ass (like already shown) and a second on her pussy, letting her mind wander to how it might feel to be dped. Later she could add a third bottle to suck on it and follow fantasies about triple penetration. It could be a revival of the choice to leave the door open or unlocked or locked. This choice then would cause suspicion, because the peepers know that she keeps the door open in general. Maybe some hidden cam stuff could come up, and if Paperwork has fun doing another blackmail route this could open it. So far I would say the younger brother would be the right choice for the blackmailer. He's obsessed with taking pictures of her anyway (this route needs continuation as well!), he could blackmail her into doing raunchier shots. She could more or less secretly enjoy it and use the naughtier pics for her online profile on the dating site or to send sexy pics to one of the guys. Another idea that comes to my mind in this context would be that she starts to compete with her new girl friend about who dares to shoot the hottest pics of herself, and they start sending them to each other, adding to the arousal stat and maybe slowly opening some kind of lesbian path for them. Also I see them doing cam girl stuff together, it would be more believeable though if they kept there faces from view or wore some kind of masks.

Just some brainstorming on that topic.

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Just want to say that all of the above mentioned suggestions sound great. Really, really, really looking forward to future updates.

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Attention, Paperwork wants you!

In regards to recent discussions on *Older paths, i want more of this less of that* etc , paperwork would like to gather some data for his critical thinking going forward. Below are 3 polls which I encourage everyone reading this to partake:

1)Which male characters would you like to see more sexual involvement with Amy in Project Sage? Vote 3 choices in total before submit.

2)Which female character would you want to see more involvement in Project Sage?
Vote 2 choices in total before submit

3)Which event are you most interested in Project sage?
Vote 3 choices in total before submit.

Last edited:

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019

In regards to recent discussions on *Older paths, i want more of this less of that* etc , paperwork would like to gather some data for his critical thinking going forward. Below are 3 polls which I encourage everyone reading this to partake:

1)Which male characters would you like to see more sexual involvement with Amy in Project Sage? Vote 3 choices in total before submit.

2)Which female character would you want to see more involvement in Project Sage?

Compliments, nice initiative (but alas, we're only allowed to choose 3 ;))

Reactions: junkanon

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018

i voted these
1.Stephen- becuz the sexual tensions with him and mc is pretty erotic,im hoping,hes the first one in the family to fuck MC's ass lol.
-Repairman andrew and paul- cant wait for the mc to finally give in on blackmailing and let that lust take over.

Wilson or Wilson and friends- i enjoyed the poker night but the scene with only wilson and mc is the best.especially on that night scene on the beach,hope next she can take that horse dick in her ass fully.

2.Kelly and Caroline -no question on this one,kelly is hot af,not as hot as MC tho.
and Caroline has the biggest ass,might wanna use that next time lmao.

3.Blackmailing event -no doubt
-Wilson housekeeping or poker event
-torn between bath event and simon event.
just sharing my vote guys.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes