baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
we all have our own favorites.

for me Hank is needed to create situations with Amy and a "boyfriend", could be cheating, swapping, prostitution, couple adventures etc. the only "bad" is that we all know Hank is a bastard, so it will never be a "Amy is cheating his good boyfriend".

for me the Hank/Amy route is good, we can play Amy in love, Amy want to experiment, Amy is not convinced and more.

Rpg is a part of the main routes, so it needed content, its not my favorite route, but I think the rpg event was quite good.
quite unique as well and Paperwork did put work into it to make it as believable possible. sure the sexy part is a bit extreme, but this is a xxx game so its needed.

the school event is also shaping, depending how we play it, we will get different scenes, Simon can care for Amy, or he want to play with her, or even share her. Quite well done.

a bit of other smaller scenes, that are quite nice and lastly the dream, part of the Rpg route. not my cup of tea, but quite hot anyway.

I think this update was good, well done, did have many different scenes, and also, theres a bunch of fixes and added content from past updates, so I suggest a reply from beginning when u try 0.19d.

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
So I finally finished the content of this latest update and it's very disappointing. Gonna have to doubly agree with what several others have said.

I think I'm gonna have to stop following this game for a while, the content isn't entertaining anymore and there are so many options available for "fun" and I have no alternative meaning to "fun", just fun, anyway so many options for it that have been completely overlooked and forgotten for so long that the game is now just a waste of space on my HD.

I am of the opinion the dev is just milking his patrons at this time, dragging things out for as long as possible, teasing, hinting, putting the bare minimum effort into the game in order to keep the cash flowing. I have no doubt the guy has some skill, but the last few updates, and this latest one in particular,,, anyway, call me when its entertaining again.

Can't wait to see the replies vehemently telling me how stupid I am because I don't worship the ground this game sets upon.:sleep:
I wouldn't call you stupid, irritating however could be considered.
The thing about criticism is you should at least point out what you don't like about it.

Why was it disappointing ? Because it was not entertaining ? Why ?
So many options for ' Fun ' but not Fun - What is you idea of fun?
What options have been overlooked and forgotten?
You agree on what others have said, well many ppl said X and Y. Be more specific.

How do we call you when we don't know what is entertainment for you ?

PS - You don't need to worship the game but claiming PW putting the bare minimum effort for this amount of renders is plain ignorance. :rolleyes:

peel21

Jul 14, 2019
Does this game has any sounds, seems I have issues if it has any audio in it

Last edited:

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
About the updates, my opinion is that the pace and content are near perfect. Finally a game with over a double dozen of scenarios that don't insult the intelligence of its player, in which the heroine can slowly abandon herself to "corruption", to free herself from social chains that she could start to view as no longer desirable.

Even the standard blackmail scheme (which I don't like, but decidedly seems like a must-have for smut writers for some reason) is presented tastefully, toying with the psyche of the human mind (or rather, the mind of the player!) instead of going through more crude and quite frankly dumb and unbelievable alternatives. Even then, it can be avoided for the most part if so desired.

The cosplay gathering (and the dreams before them) take on the same roots, since I think that the author's goal is to provide the player with yet another route leading the heroine down the slippery slope of sexual "corruption", to break another layer of her resistances without her really "noticing", with the exception this time that almost anything goes, since everything is just mind games and not "real". I'm sure that this must ring a bell for anyone who has played tabletop before.

All in all, this game remains one of my absolute favorites on the site, and I tend to think that people who criticize it too harshly are either unfair (trolls?), or just too used to the structure of other mostly garbage bin tier productions and wouldn't be able to appreciate quality even if one pointed them to a finely engraved diamond in a sea of mud. To each their own I guess.

As a side note, best wishes to L7Bear, hope you'll be feeling better soon. Your guide is useful and valued by many, me included.

Last edited:

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
i swear this game deserves a lot more patrons,just playing this for two days and its gets me everytime,my body feels like burning.script,plots,story,renders?jezzuz
i cant explain much,cuz im an assman,this should be on top for me!hope paperwork wont abandon this precious piece of work,not every devs focus on anal much,i regret knowing this gem for a long time.
You are King man paperwork i fuckin love this deep in my heart!!!pardon,im drunk,so bear with me guys!!lol

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I want to give my five cents as well, but I try to keepit short. It took me by surprise that people out here start to complain and even accuse Paperwork of milking his patreons. I don't get that. I totally agree that Paperwork at the moment has accumulated quite a few lose ends, stories which yet need to be told. To me the progress of Project Sage until now is pretty constant, which is why I see no reason to doubt he will do it. And of course, everyone has storylines they prefer, and just to mention it, because of my preferences, I was not too happy with the latest update. But I would not consider it disappointing in general. To me, there are parts that I am speedclicking and YES, even getting a bit annoyed. At the same time I understand that some people like exactly these very parts that I don't find interesting. Then again this game has a lot of parts that are totally up my alley. These are top notch to me, never found anywhere else here, and I am grateful for it. Real fun.

What I am trying to say is that I see no reason not to trust Paperwork in his storytelling. Just to give you an example - as most people out here, I don't like Hank, I don't like our MC to be in a relationship. But I trust Paperwork to make it fun. It is more than clear that Hank is a shady and rather mean guy, and we will get something from that, and making our MC decide on a relationship with him will lead to fantastic crazy sexy stuff. He will be abusive in some kind of way, and it will be worth watching. To me this counts for all paths opened so far.

So, I do totally agree with people wanting to have plots continued instead of new plots opened.
I also totally agree with people who want to take the repeatable events (bathroom) fleshed out more even in the earlier stages of the game, while thinking that could be done by some polishing once act 1 (of hopefully many) will be done.

I totally disagree with people telling Paperwork does not deliver. The latest update sure was huge. It is inevitable that it does not suit all tastes and expectations (as said before, I am not happy with it either). Still, Paperwork does great storytelling, quite a few fetishes are in the game and very well done. The story is interesting and most of us really care about our sexy heroine, which is pretty rare out here. Actually we could start a request about games which feature MCs you really care about - there are some out there, and Project Sage sure is one of them, and I would say - the best of them.

adilson

May 15, 2017
Sorry Carrera, but saying that Paperwork is milking the patrons is too much, it's like saying that the guy at the liquor store is milking the drunk. If you don't like drinking, you don't have to go to the liquor store. If you don't like the game, don't play, it's simple. Ideas, criticisms, suggestions are praiseworthy, but you should point out and exemplify things, example: if you don't like Hank's route, why and so on. I partially agree on the number of open routes and the number of possibilities, some of which I would say not forgotten but dormant. After all it is a game in three stages and we are only in the first. It can be said that Paperwork has evolved a lot from the first edition to this one now, and the game in the see is one of the best ones that are underway and I hope it reaches the end of the last part. Several thoughts like yours cause good developers to end up getting tired of hearing the same criticisms and end up giving up creating. It is obvious that there are exceptions, which are just milking, but this is not the case with Paperwork. So think, reflect and if it is to criticize, present a solution or idea, I guarantee that Paperwork will listen to you and comment, but this in a polite and not pejorative way with you did.

JillNadin

Dec 16, 2018
For players on the Hank boyfriend path, there needs to be more NTR from the step brother’s point of view (like during the first date with Hank.) Adding an element of jealousy and unrequited love would be really interesting.

Maybe Hank deliberately rubs theur sex life in Mat’s face – sending him photos and fucking her in the same house etc. Depending on the Player’s choices, she is either oblivious to what Hank is doing or a reluctant accomplice. What do you think?

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
For players on the Hank boyfriend path, there needs to be more NTR from the step brother’s point of view (like during the first date with Hank.) Adding an element of jealousy and unrequited love would be really interesting.

Maybe Hank deliberately rubs theur sex life in Mat’s face – sending him photos and fucking her in the same house etc. Depending on the Player’s choices, she is either oblivious to what Hank is doing or a reluctant accomplice. What do you think?
Love it, well done :)

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Not sure about Hank. Didn't like him in the beginning but he has treated (and trained) her well. His path still isn't my favorite but I must admit, the sex scenes are very hot. But of course, being the character he is, I hope she starts cheating on him. And yes, why not with her brother(s)? ;)

And reading above that Paperwork would be milking... it's hard to follow the reasoning. Let me just say; imho Paperwork is one of the best dev's ever.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Vote for v 0.20 event!

Hello Patrons,

There are not many options for you in this update to vote for. But, the events I have in mind are already quite heavy and this is a bad day in her schedule.
Which one would you like to see in v 0.20? Also, you can share what would you like to see other than the options I have given.

111 vs 44. They are the lucky guys for the next release. Congrats Brian and Jason :)

Tutoring with Jason (and friends)

Event with Matt

156 votes total

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
sucks that Matt didn’t get any love but still looks interesting.

wonder when the wife Caroline will start getting suspicious and try to stay at home more...

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Oh, I've got a long list of back problems (degenerative disc disease, herniated disc...) that are managed through epidural steroid injections & radiofrequency ablation, but this particular problem is just due to being smart when I was picking up something heavy and then being stupid when I put it down. :ROFLMAO:
Youch. Take care man. hope you get better.

Reactions: junkanon and L7Bear

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I hope after this event paperwork will do some "older" paths. Like Stephan/Auntie stuff, or what's up with the guys in the costumes also I hope for maybe an upgrade of the bathroom scenes, even in the beginning of the game, some variants would be really exciting. And I would love to see some more subway train/station "inspections" ...

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
I hope after this event paperwork will do some "older" paths. Like Stephan/Auntie stuff, or what's up with the guys in the costumes also I hope for maybe an upgrade of the bathroom scenes, even in the beginning of the game, some variants would be really exciting. And I would love to see some more subway train/station "inspections" ...
Yep, I think some old paths need a bit more love. Would like also to see some follow up with the train gansters :)

And free Matt ! :eek:

Reactions: teamka42

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so, Tutoring with Jason (and friends) is the winner,
but I dont know what the two different scenes means.

right now I dont know, for me Jason is not a favorite route. but even so, maybe the scene will be hot? maybe the event with Matt is not that good if that won the poll. so for me it doesnt matter.

I want more of old homeless, the homeless gang, more shower/home events, the blackmailers.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes