L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Wow, these straw polls are really comprehensive and after a few hours they've already gotten a ton of votes. That is awesome!
There are some incredibly difficult choices to make here.

I definitely want more content with Miyagi, with Kelly, and the Train inspections.
Of course, I'm also looking forward to "Friday" (in-game) when Theo should meet the Homeless ex-soldiers at the Cafe :)

Reactions: Ass-a-Lot

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
great poll... although the poll so far confirms what most people say so much time here, the last update moves very far on the opposite side from the parts of the game made it so good and popular so far...i hope paperwork can see that fix it and lead the game to the success again!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
quite interesting the polls.

in which male, theres no Hank, but in which event we have More sex scenes with Hank that is getting the lowest score so far.
the most liked character is Stephen but theres no specific event for him, just Solo bathroom scenes, but he can be much more, from entering her room at night, to let Amy spying on him while he jerk off, breakfast teasing and a lot more.
right now people want more Blackmailing and I feel the same, that route need to be more explored, but we also have Sam on 4th position that has nothing and need progress. Im looking forward to see if this helps Paperwork a bit when he plans the content for the next update.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
the most liked character is Stephen but theres no specific event for him, just Solo bathroom scenes, but he can be much more, from entering her room at night, to let Amy spying on him while he jerk off, breakfast teasing and a lot more.
I think to spice it even up more, there should be a Stephen/Caroline path variation. Where maybe Stephen and Caroline got more and more interessted in Amy, in one path, but they don't know about each others advances and find out by accident, or by Amy arranging a situation with both of them. And on a darker path, maybe even by Aunties initiative (wasn't there already something where she thought by herself how Amy tries to "steal" the guys?!?!), they trying to seduce/force Amy for things to spice up their sex life?!?! Uh uh uh uh omg, I love this idea :cool: :p :devilish: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: o_O

Also we need Auntie visit/watch Amy in bathroom!

And, okay, this is Stephen's idea: touch her and be sorry about (same goes for Auntie):

screenshot0001.jpg

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well, the possibilities are infinite here.
I also think that the relationship with Stephen and Caroline need to be explored more.
right now it seems that theres some issues between them.

I could see many different variation of how it will get bad.
Caroline sees Stephen spying on Amy, and that will result in:
- Stephen is kicked out from the house, he moves to a new place, and Amy will feel sorry for him and visit him
- Stephen is forced to sleep on the sofa now. That will open nightly encounters/spying etc between Amy and Stephen.
- Caroline is moving out, she need a break. Now its possible to visit Stephen in his room, since Amy feel sorry for him about the break up.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
well, the possibilities are infinite here.
I also think that the relationship with Stephen and Caroline need to be explored more.
right now it seems that theres some issues between them.

I could see many different variation of how it will get bad.
Caroline sees Stephen spying on Amy, and that will result in:
- Stephen is kicked out from the house, he moves to a new place, and Amy will feel sorry for him and visit him
- Stephen is forced to sleep on the sofa now. That will open nightly encounters/spying etc between Amy and Stephen.
- Caroline is moving out, she need a break. Now its possible to visit Stephen in his room, since Amy feel sorry for him about the break up.
Of course this would be epic BUT I really wish this game to stay MC focused. I don't want the story circling around relations which not involve our beloved heroine.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, its not that it will be a big scene, it could go like this:
- Stephen is spying on Amy, we see a nice scene with Amy, maybe she is masturbating.
- Caroline catches Stephen, gets angry, a couple of lines, and she says, tonight you sleep on the sofa.
- The end.
so its not that Paperwork will make hours of gameplay between Stephen and Caroline, a minute or two is enough.

and yeah, later we need an option like that Longo McFap!
and thats the plan I hope, to add more options in the bathroom events.
eventually Stephen will not resist anymore. Amy teasing like that its only a matter of time.
but, we need enough points to unlock that option, more we let Stephen spy, more we can progress,
but it also means, less spy time with Matt and Chris.

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
The poll was a good idea, I thank BUsybat for it and I thank everyone who post their ideas here. Please keep them coming.

Longo McFap! There will be a Caroline visit in this update :)

I want to remind everyone something: The time spent in-game is just 15 days. I agree that it took a lot of time in real life to get there. But, the point Amy is at right now already indicates a fast corruption. Some are not happy with the direction of the last update while some indeed liked it. My aim is not dragging the story or delaying it. I need to give her new opportunities that push her in different ways. This could easily be a corruption game that only involved homefolk. That's not what I want. That would be boring after sometime for me to make because we all know what will happen if we have only a few events. She had her first cam experience and the clubroom event in the last update is the most kinky thing I have ever done. Just thinking of the opportunities about the clubroom, I want to go back writing and write away the next few updates and reach there (if only it was that easy). For me, it's not about getting her laid anymore. We have seen it, she did it (and most hated that it was with Hank). It's time to explore what makes her tick.

Most want to see Stephen content. I want to see it too. But, it's exciting because it's unlikely. And it's exciting because he is a character that needs it. I have written plenty in-game to tell you about his situation. That's a lot of prep-work for a character. We know that he has an erection problem and we know that he owes to Amy's father for something he did. I have been writing about this topic from time to time here. It's easier to make sex scenes. The story part and introducing new events is much harder for me. The new events are not random. They are introduced now, but they were in the plans since the beginning. There are a few more until we reach Act 2.

Going back and reading the portion I've written, I noticed that I've used a lot of "I"s. There are a lot of people helping me with different things; ideas, scripts, typos fixes, bug fixes and sometimes just chatting me when I feel stressed. And there is the community that is supporting this game. I thank you all. I'm checking this thread very frequently. I see what you write and read them carefully. This doesn't mean that everything written here will find it's way into the game. But, they matter. Please keep sharing.

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
It's time to explore what makes her tick.

This doesn't mean that everything written here will find it's way into the game. But, they matter. Please keep sharing.

We're just crying MOAR at the top of our lungs, last time I checked the poll I'm pretty sure every option had voters :D - So we're just throwing shit up in the air and hoping it'll provoke an epiphany :)

Ps: Loved the clubroom this update, longing for a more willing participant :D

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
paperwork no matter what we are writing here, suggestions, ideas, how to this and that, what we like and not like in the end you need to follow what you feel is right. if you change because we are telling you it will not be your game anymore. what I hope we can give is feedback and ideas and suggestion that, after you have thought about them you decide what to do with it, not that they need to be added. I would hate to make Amy a cumdump this soon. A slow corruption is the best, some scenes are almost "too much", even if my perverted side is enjoying it. In the long run, the slow corruption will win and it will also make this game special.

as for Stephen, it need to be carefully added, each step closer to Amy, also means theres no turning back.
so Ideas here for that:
if "value" is too low, and Stephen is touching Amy's ass (Longo McFap! idea) theres only one outcome, Amy is slapping him.

that could be a way to keep Amy's corruption in check while giving us pervs something to do.

and again, I think this is my third time,
I really think Chris, Matt and Stephen should have their own values for the bathroom event. If u only take Stephen to spy on her, if you after 10 baths/showers let Matt spy, Amy should not act the same as she do with Stephen. (first time she catch them should always be, get out)

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
paperwork no matter what we are writing here, suggestions, ideas, how to this and that, what we like and not like in the end you need to follow what you feel is right. if you change because we are telling you it will not be your game anymore. what I hope we can give is feedback and ideas and suggestion that, after you have thought about them you decide what to do with it, not that they need to be added. I would hate to make Amy a cumdump this soon. A slow corruption is the best, some scenes are almost "too much", even if my perverted side is enjoying it. In the long run, the slow corruption will win and it will also make this game special.

as for Stephen, it need to be carefully added, each step closer to Amy, also means theres no turning back.
so Ideas here for that:
if "value" is too low, and Stephen is touching Amy's ass (Longo McFap! idea) theres only one outcome, Amy is slapping him.

that could be a way to keep Amy's corruption in check while giving us pervs something to do.

and again, I think this is my third time,
I really think Chris, Matt and Stephen should have their own values for the bathroom event. If u only take Stephen to spy on her, if you after 10 baths/showers let Matt spy, Amy should not act the same as she do with Stephen. (first time she catch them should always be, get out)
Thank you baka. I think the players and I will look at the polls in a different way. It's more like "Why do they like this one more? Is it the surrounding? How does Amy Act or is it the backstory?" for me. For example, I'm sure many are waiting for Andrew and Paul. But, that will have to wait until Saturday or Sunday no matter what the poll results are. Right now, I think the characters who are close to a "score" will get more votes. I'll evaluate the polls with care. If people want to see Andrew and Paul that means that they are on the right track :) If some characters that have appeared numerous times and are not liked, that means that I can experiment with them more freely :D Also, characters that have a regular dose of Amy like Simon will probably get less votes.

All the characters at the bathroom have their own values. They have their "corruption", "peep count" and "like" stats. But, also we have the overall "homefreerep" variable. All can affect the choices.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ah I get it, the homefreerep, is a value that are shared between the peepers.
hm. I can understand and agree, one perspective is that "Amy" is the one that will change, no matter who, and feel "at ease" with any peepers. my own perspective is more that "Amy" has a relationship with each peepers, and if she is "at ease" with one it doesnt mean she is with another.
its both good and bad, the good, no matter who is peeping, her "openness" will increase, while, if we use my perspective, her "openness" is only for a specific person. well, theres no right or wrong here and both works.
still my own "preference" is that I like to give one peeper more than the other. but I can still "force" who is gonna peep so I will do that.

Reactions: EricSunny

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Thank you baka. I think the players and I will look at the polls in a different way. It's more like "Why do they like this one more? Is it the surrounding? How does Amy Act or is it the backstory?" for me. For example, I'm sure many are waiting for Andrew and Paul. But, that will have to wait until Saturday or Sunday no matter what the poll results are. Right now, I think the characters who are close to a "score" will get more votes. I'll evaluate the polls with care. If people want to see Andrew and Paul that means that they are on the right track :) If some characters that have appeared numerous times and are not liked, that means that I can experiment with them more freely :D
Now that's a clever approach to polls etc.! So it will not become a fuckfest because the "community" (I hate this word meanwhile, the "community" is nothing more than blokes screaming at all or screaming louder than others...) wants to see this and that. But paperwork takes it into consideration but only if it fits in the overall mood and vibe of the game.

But the best thing is the idea to ask himself why are those chars not popular or wanted and to see this as an opportunity to experiment with them! Maybe with some experiments people will start to scream I want more of ... ! And, if people want to see more and more of certain paths, they are hooked, something really right is going on there!

Did I see something like this before? I truely can't remember. Yes there were overhauls of chars etc. but it looked like the devs diverts from his vision for the solely purpose to satisfy the "community". So, imho, the approach how paperwork uses the results of the polls is simply top-notch! (y)

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Just realised I did a spelling mistake with Tbone in events poll as I renamed him "Tbag" from "Prison break" drama series :LOL:

Also like to comment Tbone plus Truth or dare really surprised me with the polls. Top 3 and 4th place for both polls.
He is truly a dark horse.

1582456527684.png

Also, Chloe is slowly creeping up to Caroline which is another surprise. Will she succeed with those fun bags of hers? Stay tuned!

1582456666896.png

Reactions: EricSunny

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Just realised I did a spelling mistake with Tbone in events poll as I renamed him "Tbag" from "Prison break" drama series :LOL:

Also like to comment Tbone plus Truth or dare really surprised me with the polls. Top 3 and 4th place for both polls.

View attachment 563272

Also, Chloe is slowly creeping up to Caroline which is another surprise. Will she succeed with those fun bags of hers? Stay tuned!

View attachment 563276
psst. You're not the only one to confuse Tbone with Tbag

1582463372661.png

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
I think it's one of the best games out here, and updates look quite on time and frequent enough, really unable to get what complaints are about.
Stephen is great pathway, so are poker old farts and beach kids, but I enjoy also all other scenarios. Except from Hank. Will never forgive you for that!!:)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
we need to be patient with Hank.
theres parts of "Hank" I enjoy, like the beach talk, where Amy can reveal about the true/dare, and Hank is encouraging her.
we can also save her cherry and still be with Hank.
so, Hank-route can be really rewarding later on. and if you really hate Hank, it will be sweet when you cheat on him.

what I would enjoy, is if Hank is starting to have strong feelings for Amy, and we cuck him good.

jamiroq

May 2, 2019
I suppose it's the general need of players/viewers to see a 'bad boy' out there among guys who are trying to get Amy. So far, all the men we've seen refrained from carelessly and relentlessly pursuing Amy to get what they need right here right now. For example: guy like Wilson from Good Girl Gone Bad fits that role (being direct, aggressive, unapologetic and relentless). None of the men who could be considered 'bad' in this story exhibit all of those qualities (neither Hank, beach men, nor repairmen). Since Amy thought of Tbone as a 'bad boy(ish)' archetype, players could see him as a vessel for this kind of behaviour.

Last edited:
Reactions: BUsybat

Val8

Oct 25, 2018
I wanted the girl to be lean, Ponyguy. This is my first game but I've been lurking these forums for some time. Girls in games here are usually a bit "thick" for my taste. However, the game is for you. So if it is the general opinion about the girl, I may change the proportions in the future although I'm not willing to do it drastically :)

Since this is a "0.1", I'm open to all kinds of criticism. Please let me know what you think of it.
Personally, I really hate the tanlines, can you remove it?

Reactions: Allamante
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes