BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Psst , want to know a secret?
Today or tmw is the second year anniversary of Project SAGE!!

1583225118073.png

If you like the game, go and congrats PW on his achievement

Enjoy the game? How about a 2020 game review?

Dislike the game? How about commenting which part turns you off for him to review?

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
while Project Sage 0.1 was released 3 march 2018, when was the first release of Project Sage Act 1?
I can read in patron:

and

Kareldoorman

Jul 12, 2018
you'll find them either here Android/data/RenPy/org.project.sage.act1.p2.the66 (the persistent one)
or here Android/data/org.project.sage.act1.p2.the66/files/saves.
and now please read all that stuff carefully, before further spamming the thread with your questions. :WeSmart:
Dear sir, i got a problem..
I did found and copied the save file but it was incompatible when i tried to load it in part 2..
Thanks for your kind reply..

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Dear sir, i got a problem..
I did found and copied the save file but it was incompatible when i tried to load it in part 2..
Thanks for your kind reply..
then it wasn't made at the very end of the current build of the android port of v0.17c.
the used Ren'Py version indicates a save file made by the old, 1st release of v0.17c, where i didn't have to split the game in parts.

Kareldoorman

Jul 12, 2018
then it wasn't made at the very end of the current build of the android port of v0.17c.
the used Ren'Py version indicates a save file made by the old, 1st release of v0.17c, where i didn't have to split the game in parts.
Oh i see.. thanks for your kind response sir! Will download the newest version and try it again!

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

0.20 Development Status

Hello Patrons,
I wanted to let you know about the dev. status for the next update.

Events:
Morning: Two breakfast routes and a small event after that (event and one route is done).
Market hostess job: 2 main routes with variations (1 route is done)
Train event: Two routes. (Not done)
Tutoring job: 2 main routes (1 route done)
Night events: 4 events with different people (2 is done, 1 is progressing). One is with Hank and one is with Wilson. The other two are surprises!

This will be an update that will potentially change the MC's relationship with Matt (if you chose to do so). Planning everything has been a hell so far. But, I think I managed to make it work :)

See you soon with some teasers!

----

My personal remark on that:

big-drooling-smiley-emoticon.gif

Zangief86

Jun 23, 2018
I'm so fucking pumped right now! I'm always waiting for some new PS News to come around. Now i got some and I really really need those teasers right now. :D

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the plans/events for .20 seems good,
- Morning, so how far can it go. how hot can Amy be without making it slutty. will it be some touching or just gloating.
- Market, I have 0 expectations for this scene, so I will just shut up.
- Train, no idea how this will plan out, more molesting? will there be a hero, or someone to rescue?
- Tutoring, from the RPG to tutoring, I predict some peeking, elbow touching, boob-showing when bend-over etc.
- Night, this one is very interesting, 4 different scenes. I have no clue what the surprises can be!
- Matt, what is this all about? Also hard to predict what this can be, so Im intrigued!

my priority pick: Night, Morning, Matt, Tutoring, Train and Market.

Reactions: HenWen and mikie

adilson

May 15, 2017
The development is somewhat similar to the previous version, but in a smoother and more pleasant way, with better quality of images and plot.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes