canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
Hum in this version there is no page number at the bottom of the saves page. If there is one, something is not working properly...
thats not the only problem lol. the program keeps trying to call images that dont exist. I'll reinstall and hope for the best...

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 592698

"Fill in the blanks..."

That is at least a little bit of a teaser right there :D
Err what's going on with the hands in there. Balding guy at the front has just broken his forearm looking at the way his wrist is bent. And is that a zombie hand in the middle? It's not attached to anyone and it's the wrong colour to be part of the guy on the left.

Zangief86

Jun 23, 2018
Err what's going on with the hands in there. Balding guy at the front has just broken his forearm looking at the way his wrist is bent. And is that a zombie hand in the middle? It's not attached to anyone and it's the wrong colour to be part of the guy on the left.
Amy got cut out here. I believe so it wouldn't spoil how the event is going. So "Fill in the blanks" is ment pretty literally

Reactions: Creeping Death

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Amy got cut out here. I believe so it wouldn't spoil how the event is going. So "Fill in the blanks" is ment pretty literally
That is the hand of the guy in the blue shirt in the back and the guy in the front, who looks like a bald Steven Seagal, is showing some Aikido moves which impresses Amy that is then taking picture as a souvenir... I think :unsure:

Bread Pitt

Apr 27, 2018
Last time I played though this game, it felt like there were no real choices whether to become corrupted or not. It was either get fucked or fuck someone to get out of it with no other way to get around problems.

Is that still the same?

Dragonero

Aug 11, 2017
Last time I played though this game, it felt like there were no real choices whether to become corrupted or not. It was either get fucked or fuck someone to get out of it with no other way to get around problems.

Is that still the same?
maybe you played the first version, in this new version it's different

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its not a maybe, he is obviously referring to the first version.
unfortunately theres a lot of people that thinks this is the same as the first version.
but its very different, even if its very similar :D

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
I must say what a lovely :love: cutie :love: she is damn, nice game and a good story. But I have a hugh problem with this maybe sick psycho matt, when he is the blackmailer for my MC. My problem is often in games where you see all things and talkings, but the MC are dont know this because he/she are not in the room or what ever. That makes me always totally impartial and to act when I will play the MC then is hard not to get an anger against the other char because I know what he/she does!
Like this blackmailing I´m really curious who the blackmailer is as andrew2778, when it´s really that sucker psycho matt it will at once die for me when I was the MC.
Now I go to bed and are curious as an bow ast the maxium before he breaks, what happend in the story on the next day! ;)

Bread Pitt

Apr 27, 2018
maybe you played the first version, in this new version it's different
its not a maybe, he is obviously referring to the first version.
unfortunately theres a lot of people that thinks this is the same as the first version.
but its very different, even if its very similar :D
About a year ago, I reckon. But yeah I was not aware this game had had an overhaul. Last time it really felt like I was slowly railroaded into a bad ending no matter what I did.

I'll give it another shot.

Reactions: baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I never enjoyed the first version, too rushed, too fast with everything.
the pace of this version is much better and I hope it will be kept like that,
now we are very close to get into all that crazy fuck-feast like the first version has.
so, I hope Paperwork can make wonders and make it hot, while still keep the integrity of Amy in a way that will not destroy her personality.
also, Im not much for random fucks with strangers, and I would like emotions and feelings to be involved as well.
like if Amy "cares" about someone its very hot if she let that dude touch her, that is why I would love, taboo moments with Stephen, Amy is concerned about his "problems". I also could enjoy the homeless dude, she cares about him, and that could lead to something hot.
while, if Amy is in a situation where "dudes" that she actually dont know much about, is having their way, sure, its hot in that moment, but after, I will feel that Amy lost a bit of her integrity and that will affect later encounters.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes