CO-OP COOPS

Nov 1, 2019
got a scene idea for poker event with wilson and friends have wilson are one of his friends suggest amy wearing a bunny girl outfit and play strip poker and end with a bukkake scene if she loses

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
got a scene idea for poker event with wilson and friends have wilson are one of his friends suggest amy wearing a bunny girl outfit and play strip poker and end with a bukkake scene if she loses
Do you CO-OP COOPS or anyone in general want to expand more on this scene idea? I mean stripping + losing + bukkake (we will get there 1 day :ROFLMAO: ) is a given already. So the only " real suggestion " is the bunny suit.

This is my brain storming for a different kind of poker since it will be her third time with the old farts lol:

Instead of money/chips , Amy be given a list of colour que cards.

White - Dirty talk, Kissing, sexy dancing, underboob, cosplay (such as bunny suit)
black - Strip tease, 1 clothing removal, Titty drop (but wear clothes back after)
Gold - Foot job, Hand job, tit job, blow job

So the idea is when Amy bets, she decides which colours she wants to bet on depending on her hand. White being weak and gold being strong. If she lost the round, old farts will randomly take 1 cue out of the colour zone which amy has to act out.

Problem with this is what happens when she wins lol. I need some help if ppl like this direction.

As always, it’s all about making the right moves on Amy, what makes her body ticks. If u select the right choices, she will eventually play the gold card. If not, it be an early night home.

Last edited:

adilson

May 15, 2017
I would think it would be cool if she used that orange console one day, which looks like a dog, and stayed installed in it, forcing her to seek a doctor for the removal or ask for help from someone in the family to remove it.

Last edited:

halfl

Jun 18, 2019
This game is amazingly deep!
As I installed and checked the Progress mod, I found some events I don't know how to achieve.
How can I get the grope tits/ass event from Train Thugs in Day 7?

EDIT: never mind, just found how to trigger the scene

Last edited:

adilson

May 15, 2017
Van anyone Tell me If in the last day até the bar, in te scene where Oliver looks for money um the body of our protagonista, there os some option for hum tô take her panties off.

halfl

Jun 18, 2019
One question on a specific path:
Anyone knows how to enter Miyagi training & Simon training (bad?) path?
What should I choose when MC met Miyagi at the first time for the training path?

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
One question on a specific path:
Anyone knows how to enter Miyagi training & Simon training (bad?) path?
What should I choose when MC met Miyagi at the first time for the training path?
There is a (good) walkthrough linked in the OP, you can read it ;)

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
You know, i use to think Matt is the most irritating person in the game appearance wise till Simon shows up. He needs to change his fashion style badly. Amy should hook him up with Lorenzo or they can do some hanky panky in the dressing room .

Reactions: junkanon

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
As I'm now blocked at home due to the lockdown in my country, I have some time to work on my side projects :)

1584298507789.png

I'm working on improving the saves slots. My target is to have as many as possible saves slots on the same page. I don't like navigating from the page numbers where it's anyway limited to 9 (at the bottom).

I have now a fix header that you can modify by clicking on it and a scrollable saves page where you have now huummm a lot of slots ! And you navigate from page to page from the top.

If you want to test it, I have attached the files.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
what I would like is something like this:
Image1.png
with dropdown combolist with a bunch of "predefined" routes.
+ a desc if we want to type anything.
that should be clickable anytime, not just when saving. so I can save and later pick the route and write any desc.

for me is not the amount of saving in 1 page that is the problem, but that I forget what route I have saved.

canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
As I'm now blocked at home due to the lockdown in my country, I have some time to work on my side projects :)

View attachment 587559

I'm working on improving the saves slots. My target is to have as many as possible saves slots on the same page. I don't like navigating from the page numbers where it's anyway limited to 9 (at the bottom).

I have now a fix header that you can modify by clicking on it and a scrollable saves page where you have now huummm a lot of slots ! And you navigate from page to page from the top.

If you want to test it, I have attached the files.
sorry to hear about the lockdown. we pray for you.

thanks for putting in the effort into this. after a certain point the page numbers didn't even show up on the bottom pane. I look forward to seeing the results :)

Reactions: Svjatoi

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
what I would like is something like this:
View attachment 587637
with dropdown combolist with a bunch of "predefined" routes.
+ a desc if we want to type anything.
that should be clickable anytime, not just when saving. so I can save and later pick the route and write any desc.

for me is not the amount of saving in 1 page that is the problem, but that I forget what route I have saved.
For the route, I use the header, that's why I want to have as many saves as possible in one page. A clickable name by save, that should be possible, I'll look for it. For the dropdown menu, it's of course possible in python but I've never seen it in a renpy game (as far as I remember). I need to double check that.

sorry to hear about the lockdown. we pray for you.

thanks for putting in the effort into this. after a certain point the page numbers didn't even show up on the bottom pane. I look forward to seeing the results :)
Hum in this version there is no page number at the bottom of the saves page. If there is one, something is not working properly...

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
I noticed a few gallery mod creators on this forum. My question is , is it in theory possible to create a gallery mod whereby it captures every single lewd scene that is in the game?

Just wondering if it is possible or impossible as it be too complicated lol

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
I noticed a few gallery mod creators on this forum. My question is , is it in theory possible to create a gallery mod whereby it captures every single lewd scene that is in the game?

Just wondering if it is possible or impossible as it be too complicated lol
You can do what you want. There is nothing magic in the gallery mods and nothing is "captured" ;) You have to copy the code from the scene or "call" the "labels".

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
You can do what you want. There is nothing magic in the gallery mods and nothing is "captured" ;) You have to copy the code from the scene or "call" the "labels".
That sounds like a lot of work . Salute to all gallery mods. You made the world a better place. (y)

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes