ray3dave

May 12, 2017
The most cliche and prince in a white-horse like character, better just stop playing for a while.
Sorry to blend in again, but that's totally not true. There are many hints that Hank is a rather shady guy. And even in the sex scenes it is made pretty clear that he has a dark side. Absolutely no prince in shining armor, absolutely no cliché.

LucaBSX

Feb 11, 2019
Couldn't find messages about this: am I the only who found problem from the end of day 13? Error message says that can't find the images.

From after the poker play, everything black; in the morning you can see the shower, than black again...

I was using version 19c, then updated to 19d but it's the same

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Couldn't find messages about this: am I the only who found problem from the end of day 13? Error message says that can't find the images.

From after the poker play, everything black; in the morning you can see the shower, than black again...

I was using version 19c, then updated to 19d but it's the same
No problem on my side. I think it's coming from a corrupted download/unzip.

dormachate

Jan 17, 2020
Did someone know wich software is used to produce the picture i'm realy interested to make a game like project sage and I need the same type of software to produce good content

konJ777

Jul 23, 2019
I wanted the girl to be lean, Ponyguy. This is my first game but I've been lurking these forums for some time. Girls in games here are usually a bit "thick" for my taste. However, the game is for you. So if it is the general opinion about the girl, I may change the proportions in the future although I'm not willing to do it drastically :)

Since this is a "0.1", I'm open to all kinds of criticism. Please let me know what you think of it.
I download the Mac one, it says "Error 22- invalid argument" when I try to open it, how do I open it, thx

anotheruser

Sep 1, 2018
I download the Mac one, it says "Error 22- invalid argument" when I try to open it, how do I open it, thx
Spamming the same question over-and-over won't help if nobody reading this forum knows the answer. Possibly there's a support forum for the game that might be more helpful?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well, this is his behavior. the last update was the same, he didnt say much until the release.
its hard to wait, but Im sure he will deliver, he has done that all the time, also, it is getting harder to make the updates Im sure, lots of scenes and routes.

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
Well, his behaviour is one thing. How people - particularly his patrons react is another thing.

I recalled in the previous update which took several months - 4 months was it? , some people got annoyed/worried at the extremely long absence of communication and some even commented if there are no signs of news/updates, they are going to stop supporting him. One of them was even a advocate speaker of PS on F95 forums.

No one has ever doubted his work. Every update is an abundant of joy and mystery hunting. The waiting process or rather the silent treatment however , from a commercial view point can have a rather serious consequence effect on his funds.

Also, I doubt anyone is asking for a rocket science power point presentation of current status. We (or rather the patreons since I am not) just like some form of news or chit chat from paperwork. Be it on Patreon or F95, i am sure the community would appreciate some engagement.

It really wasn't easy for PS to gain this traction and I would hate for it to die down if it was due to communication which is really... a simple fix.

And come on let's be serious. In the real world, be it if you are sick, funeral or even the covid situation, a reasonable person would be giving out some form of communication , be it big or small to the people around him. Its really not rocket science to drop a communication to patreons - you know people who really believe in the developer's work.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes