Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
Does anyone know how to get Amy naked in front of Simon's friends when cleaning the club house??
I've been trying to figure this one out myself. with no luck. The Simon storyline seems really to have alot of triggers that even L7Bear's walkthrough doesn't seem to help with. Or I'm just not understanding it well enough.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
I've been trying to figure this one out myself. with no luck. The Simon storyline seems really to have alot of triggers that even L7Bear's walkthrough doesn't seem to help with. Or I'm just not understanding it well enough.
I'm with you. I tried many times to get this outcome and finally found a save posted by someone here that helped to get me there. Even with that save I had to modify simon's corruption to above 40 in the save file.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Sorry, I haven't gotten around to updating the Guide yet. The solution to this puzzle is in the spoilers in this post.

I've also added the solution to and .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Does this 2 options implemented yet?
i like the hank scene,but wilson's dick is gigantic :ROFLMAO:,so i kept choosing that,but wont progress.yes or no?TIA
IMG_20200226_083249.png

anotheruser

Sep 1, 2018
Does this 2 options implemented yet?
i like the hank scene,but wilson's dick is gigantic :ROFLMAO:,so i kept choosing that,but wont progress.yes or no?TIA
View attachment 566641
She can have oral and anal sex with Wilson on day 14 (this scene was already present in v0.18), but AFAICT that's the extent of the "fucking" available on that path. I think the text in the guide just refers to the scene on day 15 when she can reminisce about Wilson taking her up the butt the prior evening.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
No changelog for 0.19c, but changelog says 0.19d was a bugfix. Any reason why there's no changelog for 0.19c?
I couldn't find anything new in the update, and I guess I'm too ignant to follow the walkthrough that's available. lol

JillNadin

Dec 16, 2018
The poll was a good idea, I thank BUsybat for it and I thank everyone who post their ideas here. Please keep them coming.

Longo McFap! There will be a Caroline visit in this update :)

I want to remind everyone something: The time spent in-game is just 15 days. I agree that it took a lot of time in real life to get there. But, the point Amy is at right now already indicates a fast corruption. Some are not happy with the direction of the last update while some indeed liked it. My aim is not dragging the story or delaying it. I need to give her new opportunities that push her in different ways. This could easily be a corruption game that only involved homefolk. That's not what I want. That would be boring after sometime for me to make because we all know what will happen if we have only a few events. She had her first cam experience and the clubroom event in the last update is the most kinky thing I have ever done. Just thinking of the opportunities about the clubroom, I want to go back writing and write away the next few updates and reach there (if only it was that easy). For me, it's not about getting her laid anymore. We have seen it, she did it (and most hated that it was with Hank). It's time to explore what makes her tick.

Most want to see Stephen content. I want to see it too. But, it's exciting because it's unlikely. And it's exciting because he is a character that needs it. I have written plenty in-game to tell you about his situation. That's a lot of prep-work for a character. We know that he has an erection problem and we know that he owes to Amy's father for something he did. I have been writing about this topic from time to time here. It's easier to make sex scenes. The story part and introducing new events is much harder for me. The new events are not random. They are introduced now, but they were in the plans since the beginning. There are a few more until we reach Act 2.

Going back and reading the portion I've written, I noticed that I've used a lot of "I"s. There are a lot of people helping me with different things; ideas, scripts, typos fixes, bug fixes and sometimes just chatting me when I feel stressed. And there is the community that is supporting this game. I thank you all. I'm checking this thread very frequently. I see what you write and read them carefully. This doesn't mean that everything written here will find it's way into the game. But, they matter. Please keep sharing.
Hi hi, Paperwork!

Just a suggestion for the Hank love path - I really think we should see more of the relationship from Matt's POV with an emphasis on jealousy. (Similar to the first date and when he went through her phone.)

This adds an element of drama and conflict for players on the Hank love path. Perhaps Hank enjoys rubbing their relationship in Matt's face - sending him photos of her sucking him off and having sex with her while Matt is in the other room.

Depending on Player choices, Amy is either completely oblivious to what Hank is doing or reluctantly goes along with it because she doesn't want to piss Hank off.

Let me know what you think :)

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hi hi, Paperwork!

Just a suggestion for the Hank love path - I really think we should see more of the relationship from Matt's POV with an emphasis on jealousy. (Similar to the first date and when he went through her phone.)

This adds an element of drama and conflict for players on the Hank love path. Perhaps Hank enjoys rubbing their relationship in Matt's face - sending him photos of her sucking him off and having sex with her while Matt is in the other room.

Depending on Player choices, Amy is either completely oblivious to what Hank is doing or reluctantly goes along with it because she doesn't want to piss Hank off.

Two additional points on this case.

First, the Amy/Matt relationship. I would like to know what is planned if you play Amy constantly making fun of Matt (for example the prank with the painted on mustache or the kidding when she told him she had a BBC and so on). Will there be, at some point, a "hurt-feelings-Matt" planning revenge (he already had taken photos of her topless, for private use, but this could be used against her).

And the other point, a caring Amy. There is the scene where Amy and Matt go to the mall by the subway where you can choose that Amy will still help Matt in women questions etc. although she's in a relationship with Hank. This could be another cheating and or sharing path with Hank?

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
the dynamics in the family with Amy can be rather interesting :

Stephen - erection issues but had the most “ contact “ and flirting thus far with Amy in plot.
Caroline - sees Amy as a distruption to her family and sad in Stephens lack of affection. ( not much development here however )
Chris - Choice of stopping his advance with Helen, almost had their first kiss , seem to have feelings with each other ( very undeveloped , he’s almost a placeholder if not for his candid breakfast appearance every morning)
Matt - nerd/pervert/blackmailer/trying to be nice/good friends with hank who stole his “gf”

Matt actually has the most choices of all male characters of how Amy chooses to behave in front of him. It can be from defending him in front of parents, protecting his honour among his friends, choosing to tell him whether she is with Hank, on and off teasing etc. we even have Matt choices of how he chooses to be bad or good with Amy.

I won’t repeat what others have already said which I think could happen although I like to add I always wonder what the NTR tag is for and Matt seems like a good candidate lol

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Repost for those who has not voted.

Attention, Paperwork wants you!

In regards to recent discussions on *Older paths, i want more of this less of that* etc , paperwork would like to gather some data for his critical thinking going forward. Below are 3 polls which I encourage everyone reading this to partake:

1)Which male characters would you like to see more sexual involvement with Amy in Project Sage? Vote 3 choices in total before submit.

2)Which female character would you want to see more involvement in Project Sage?
Vote 2 choices in total before submit

3)Which event are you most interested in Project sage?
Vote 3 choices in total before submit.

Reactions: lushlife

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
Hi hi, Paperwork!

That's happening in this update. Matt is at a turning point. Good timing bringing up the topic :)

Two additional points on this case.

First, the Amy/Matt relationship. I would like to know what is planned if you play Amy constantly making fun of Matt (for example the prank with the painted on mustache or the kidding when she told him she had a BBC and so on). Will there be, at some point, a "hurt-feelings-Matt" planning revenge (he already had taken photos of her topless, for private use, but this could be used against her).

And the other point, a caring Amy. There is the scene where Amy and Matt go to the mall by the subway where you can choose that Amy will still help Matt in women questions etc. although she's in a relationship with Hank. This could be another cheating and or sharing path with Hank?

I'm not sure if making fun of him will have any real effect. Because, there are more pressing matters for Matt.

Yes that can be another path :) You should wait for the release to see the answers to these questions. There was a similar decision point earlier for Matt about Amy. That was to warm you up to the big decision coming.

BUsybat is right. Matt has the most choices up to now because his path is the most flexible one. Chris is a generic good guy while Hank is the opposite. Matt can be anything.

samfc

Dec 8, 2018
paperwork
I dunno am I wrong or something, I swear before in one of the old patch. That the 2 police at the beach was later reveal that 1 of the police about to have his dick cut off due to illness and Amy fuck the 2 polices.

Also once that event Amy was cleaning something at school and group of teen gangbang her. But how come since around v0.12 when some old saves are incompatible.

The above events never return. Plz someone correct if I was wrong, because I have those saves in my broken laptop, and I have that strong memory in my mind.

Last edited:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
paperwork I think is much older version, because I have strong memory that some kind event that Amy was so early to get many anal scenes in a Jap style hot spring and Amy fuck the old policeman as well.
Yep, those scenes were in the old version. ProjectSAGE rather than ProjectSAGE Act 1.

Reactions: HanktheHunk3
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes