Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
Seems there's a bug with the animations during hanks morning stuff. I had her do vaginal twice last night then again in the morning but when it gets to the first animation it loops through it then jumps to her coming into her bedroom at home.

Found the issue there's two entries for morning vaginal the second one is incomplete its just a list of scenes with no further text.
she is tired, let her rest.

Androvinus

Apr 5, 2019
This what I meant about the update wether I'm Hank girlfriend, Fuck friend or nothing at all I can't avoid Simon and I've tried previous choices like I can't trust her, wait and see and trusting her no matter what I do I can't avoid his advances but I've told him I have a boyfriend I can't be his girlfriend at school.
I am not sure if this is what you mean but, when I loaded and went through the SImon part in v19 my Amy gave him a bj and I got angry because I didn't want her to do it but I had no choice. So I reloaded to my last Simon saves on previous days and instead of teasing him during class, I told him to stop looking down my shirt and I angrily asked him to leave the changing room. Then when it came back to the present day, and Amy and Simon went off to the cafeteria, she told him his advances were inappropriate and she rejected him. She, however, still kisses him infront of his friends when she arrives. It was a bit of a weird way to handle the choice, because I wanted to tease him and then deny him any real action. Still at least there was some way to avoid the bj/hj.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
- More options with Hank in the morning
When it comes to mornings this is really the last thing I need, right after stubbing my toe and spilling coffee on myself.

Hank is such a boring character and even though I understand why he's in the game, the fact that he's not remotely funny or charming makes him such a time drain in the development of the game.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
how do i past 0.19c into 0.18c ? theres folders with same names and such and things will get replaced

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
why does the MC name change to AMY after a while and you have to repeat some days before?

is that a bug or something?

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
why does the MC name change to AMY after a while and you have to repeat some days before?

is that a bug or something?
Probably, you haven't played the game for a while and you are loading from a very early version. If that's not the case, can you send me a more detailed description? That shouldn't happen.

Quicksilver , I am uploading a fix for it right now. Thank you for reporting it.

Androvinus , If I could give you that option, that would be really good. I was already too tired dealing with all the options and I couldn't focus on adding more. But, I have a shortlist for things that I can add later (maybe to add at the end of Act 1). I have included your suggestion there. Thank you for sharing it.

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
I have played this game for many hours and I have not been able to get the following scenes:
Played through many times. No Hank boyfriend, Hank as boyfriend. Beach boys and beach guys. Even tried to change the variables in the save file but still not able to get these. Need help................

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tabitha Kb

Dec 12, 2019
Hello I have a question Project SAGE

1>)When will the update take place?
2>)Is the full version of the game available yet?

this is so great, adore your work please continue

This is one of the best games around here and one of my favorites.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Paperwork, no auntie in the last update? Such a shame, please don't forget her!

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
I have played this game for many hours and I have not been able to get the following scenes:
Played through many times. No Hank boyfriend, Hank as boyfriend. Beach boys and beach guys. Even tried to change the variables in the save file but still not able to get these. Need help................

Spoiler: View attachment 553455 in Mr. miyagis office and View attachment 553447 during the clubhouse cleanup
with simon act rude always, no kind of boyfriend follow mr miyagis .
Miyagi Training Path
  • "Act Calm" (morning dilemma)
    • (increases simon corruption by 5 & miyagi like by 5)
  • "Ignore his hand"
    • (increases simon corruption by 2 & submissiveness to simon by 2)
  • (how to convince Simon)
    • best option - "Act seductive"
      • (hidden option, requires mrmcgen == 1)
        • Day 6 requirements
          • "Leave the Room" OR
            • "Leave" and "Refuse It" (Refuse Hank's Help)
        • Day 7 requirements
          • Day 6 "Try to Change His Mind" OR
          • "Do What He Says"
            • "Look Willing" OR
            • "Look Unhappy"
    • second best option - "Whisper in his ear"
  • (classroom event)
  • "Stay"
  • (choose the molester)
    • Do As He Wishes" - (Simon molests while Miyagi talks)
      • "Act Calm"
        • "Keep Calm"
          • "Give In"
            • "Pretend I am afraid of Mr. Miyagi"
if u do this u will also get the clubhouse molest. main prob i found that i always acted friendly to simon no matter wat no act in kindness. and this is also important
  • Day 6 requirements
    • "Leave the Room" OR
      • this come when u first go to mr myiagi.

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
with simon act rude always, no kind of boyfriend follow mr miyagis .
Miyagi Training Path
  • "Act Calm" (morning dilemma)
    • (increases simon corruption by 5 & miyagi like by 5)
  • "Ignore his hand"
    • (increases simon corruption by 2 & submissiveness to simon by 2)
  • (how to convince Simon)
    • best option - "Act seductive"
      • (hidden option, requires mrmcgen == 1)
        • Day 6 requirements
          • "Leave the Room" OR
        • Day 7 requirements
          • Day 6 "Try to Change His Mind" OR
          • "Do What He Says"
            • "Look Willing" OR
            • "Look Unhappy"
    • second best option - "Whisper in his ear"
  • (classroom event)
  • "Stay"
  • (choose the molester)
    • Do As He Wishes" - (Simon molests while Miyagi talks)
      • "Act Calm"
        • "Keep Calm"
          • "Give In"
            • "Pretend I am afraid of Mr. Miyagi"
if u do this u will also get the clubhouse molest. main prob i found that i always acted friendly to simon no matter wat no act in kindness. and this is also important
  • Day 6 requirements
    • "Leave the Room" OR
      • this come when u first go to mr myiagi.
Thanks I will try this route.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017

Spoiler: View attachment 553455 in Mr. miyagis office and View attachment 553447 during the clubhouse cleanup
I'm pretty sure the first image is "day14_schmm 173" and the second image looks like "day15_str 347".

day14_schmm 172 and 174 are used, but 173 is not referenced in the code (day14intro.rpy)
If you're looking for that scene rather than the specific image, the path to get there is:

The day 14 scene above is required to get the day 15 scene below:
day15_str images 347 is reference in (day15school.rpy), the path to get there is:

Last edited:
Reactions: Snowflare
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes