Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Do you mean drunk, or angry?

Also, at the risk of going off-topic: Why are you pissed?
Because it all tends that this is the 3rd game I loved and supported which gets abandoned. Coceter Chronicles (this made me create a patreon account), Katie's Corruption (god Katie was such a gorgeous model) and now, maybe, Project Sage Act1. I also think to completely cancel my support on any developer, except those who proved their reliability (that are two for me, Mr.Dots and EvaKiss).

EricSunny

Apr 13, 2019
Because it all tends that this is the 3rd game I loved and supported which gets abandoned. Coceter Chronicles (this made me create a patreon account), Katie's Corruption (god Katie was such a gorgeous model) and now, maybe, Project Sage Act1. I also think to completely cancel my support on any developer, except those who proved their reliability (that are two for me, Mr.Dots and EvaKiss).
https://f95zone.to/threads/katies-corruption-v1-19-3diddly.1838/

finished, 25 days ago

Reactions: Zangief86

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
i doubt the game is still in progress right now.all those 2 years of development are wasted.last update is the worst update.2 years couldve been finished.too much teasing now gets abandoned.

Reactions: Nuke678

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
What are you guys talking about?

This was updated 2 months ago and paperwork was online saturday. The game isn't abandoned, the dev just doesn't talk to anyone.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
people stay a little relaxed.
1) the last update was 2.5 months ago, that's still an acceptable framework, especially considering the current corona crisis. people lose their jobs, have to do lower paid work etc. PW earns 1100-1300 euro per month with the game, in many european countries this is just enough to barely survive (food, rent, health insurance). with a family you definitely need more income possibilities here.

2) the game has become more and more complex, it has got more and more ways of development. all of them have to be filled with content somehow. here i already had the worry that the moment will come when the development phases will become longer and longer. besides, PW has always delivered a lot of pictures.

3) PW has never been able to handle communication well during stress phases and in the final stages of development, as far as we know. in the last weeks he was followed here in the forum by people who observed his login times. Such a thing can be extremely emotionally stressful for a developer, especially if he knows that he (in the eyes of his supporters) is too late with the update. However, people lose sight of the fact that the content has become more and more, due to the many development paths of Amy.
crushstation has recently written something like this in his patreon.
the developers are under enormous pressure, depending on how much their patreon contributes to the maintenance of life, and social fears and problems in dealing with communication are probably not uncommon here with many. and especially an aggressive pursuit of the developer, as happened here, is rather counterproductive.

it seems to me that the current timeframe is still within limits. of course i would also like to see more active communication from PW and i (as a pirate) also believe that many supported current problems in life situation or overburdening/burnout or a delay because of so much content that exceeds the developmental timeframe can or would understand.

longo do you have any specific information that you are so pissed off about or is it mainly the current communication silence?

aristarh2007

Oct 23, 2017
Just a pair strings from developer (hi guys! I'm making new version, here future images) will be push our feelings into sky.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
people stay a little relaxed.
1) the last update was 2.5 months ago, that's still an acceptable framework, especially considering the current corona crisis. people lose their jobs, have to do lower paid work etc. PW earns 1100-1300 euro per month with the game, in many european countries this is just enough to barely survive (food, rent, health insurance). with a family you definitely need more income possibilities here.

2) the game has become more and more complex, it has got more and more ways of development. all of them have to be filled with content somehow. here i already had the worry that the moment will come when the development phases will become longer and longer. besides, PW has always delivered a lot of pictures.

3) PW has never been able to handle communication well during stress phases and in the final stages of development, as far as we know. in the last weeks he was followed here in the forum by people who observed his login times. Such a thing can be extremely emotionally stressful for a developer, especially if he knows that he (in the eyes of his supporters) is too late with the update. However, people lose sight of the fact that the content has become more and more, due to the many development paths of Amy.
crushstation has recently written something like this in his patreon.
the developers are under enormous pressure, depending on how much their patreon contributes to the maintenance of life, and social fears and problems in dealing with communication are probably not uncommon here with many. and especially an aggressive pursuit of the developer, as happened here, is rather counterproductive.

it seems to me that the current timeframe is still within limits. of course i would also like to see more active communication from PW and i (as a pirate) also believe that many supported current problems in life situation or overburdening/burnout or a delay because of so much content that exceeds the developmental timeframe can or would understand.

longo do you have any specific information that you are so pissed off about or is it mainly the current communication silence?
ahm yeah,its likely to be abandoned bro.
1. You do know that the renders are not the best right?unlike some of the well known devs,so most likely 2.5-3 months is enough right?nvm im just here fot the erotic scenes and good writing.

2.complex you said?thats why they have the polls bro to know which characters to focus on.

3.lastly,all we want is a glimpse of hope from the dev.many of the devs here on f95 have gone radio silent for months and theyve gone and done son.
a simple hi or hello im not dead yet(msg)will be great.

all right im not ranting or serious or whining,im just pissed off like longo,LMAO

Reactions: Htyur and teamka42

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
It's really not that difficult to post a sentence like "Due to corona/covid going on the development process of project sage has been temporarily delayed" or similar.

I know paperwork is usually quiet in phases where he pushes himself and works with all his concentration on the updates, but it's close to 2 months of no new post now.

Reactions: Creeping Death

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its easy to say what someone else need to do, we judge and believe we have the answers to everything.
the only one that can answer is PW himself, what we can do is only speculate and guess.
and no matter what side we are on, in the end its just our own opinion, theres no truth, just our own feelings and frustrations.

but, as laladon is writing, what we write can affect PW in a negative way.
and what we can do is to decide how we want to affect PW and ask to ourselves, if that post we are making is gonna do good or bad, and for whom? is this a way to put my own frustration because I want to play a game that badly that Im ok to write whatever I want, since Im entitled to it, its my rights. PW owns me. right?

I decide to be in a neutral side, a bit toward the good side, I want to give him the benefits of the doubt
, and give him space. He is not stealing anything from me, he is not fucking my girlfriend/wife, he is not damaging my health. PW so far has given me hours of gameplay and something to look forward to. if this gets abandoned, at least I have been given 2 years of development to play Amy, even if I never get to play to the end. but guess what, he could return, and that would be great.

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Wouldnt worry to much, this game always had slower development, main reason i only ever supported for 1 month. Sit back and relax, Patreon is up and dev was on last weekend.

shadz

May 14, 2017
People overreacting on this forum in full swing once again.

So far PW hasn't shown any sign of wanting to abandon this game and his radio silence has been a common occurence in previous updates aswell, so nothing worrisome about that imo.

Also with all the branching implemented, even small ones add tons of added work. You could already see in some of the later updates multiple variations of the same scene and it's only expected for updates to take longer as long as these branches grow. Unless you want him to just focus on seperate branches per update which usually divides the fanbase because its never the branch they like most.

So just chill and give him time, it hasn't been an unreasonable time since last update and unless he hasn't shown any signs of life in may there's really no reason to overreact so far.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
People overreacting on this forum in full swing once again.

So far PW hasn't shown any sign of wanting to abandon this game and his radio silence has been a common occurence in previous updates aswell, so nothing worrisome about that imo.

Also with all the branching implemented, even small ones add tons of added work. You could already see in some of the later updates multiple variations of the same scene and it's only expected for updates to take longer as long as these branches grow. Unless you want him to just focus on seperate branches per update which usually divides the fanbase because its never the branch they like most.

So just chill and give him time, it hasn't been an unreasonable time since last update and unless he hasn't shown any signs of life in may there's really no reason to overreact so far.
During these times such a radio silence is pretty worrisome. He could say hi and ensure us that he is.... you know.. alive and well :(

shadz

May 14, 2017
Sure, I get where you're coming from, but it's not unlike him to be silent. And given how he's been online often enough in recent times should mean he's fine. Though I do understand it can be a little frustrating when he's not communicating. I do feel it's too soon to go all defqon 1 and act like the game has been abandoned and all that jazz though.
But that's just me, and after lurking these forums for the better part of 3 years I've noticed that even the slightest "hints" of problems in development will cause people to overreact and blow things way out of proportion.

I'm just saying that there's simply no point in it, the update will be done when it is. PW surely has some reasonable reason for his silence. And it's not like we've been waiting for ages since the last update either. It's still within it's reasonable release date and it was only to be expected to take a little longer with the way the game is going.

Nuke678

Aug 19, 2017
This is my first opinion on the beloved game, so bear with me:

1. Only a few of us are the patrons of this game, but not to update the progress for the patrons is a very bad desition for further financing and development of the game;

2. From the last updates, we can see a pattern of new storylines, new characters, and some kind of "dream" sequences (RPG game) in the game. I have no idea how it is possible to finish a game with so many storylines, desitions and consequences (time vs update). It's becoming bigger than Mass Effect trilogy...

3. Project SAGE [Act 1 v0.19d] [Paperwork] is still the same as Project SAGE [v0.17a] [Paperwork] just with better rendering and more consistent ( consistent in teasing) and longer story;

4. I don't even want to dive in Covid19 excuses, a lot of developers showed that it doesn't affect their work, nor the IT business as a whole. Though I hope Paperwork is well and kicking;

5. I WANT TO BELIEVE but have my doubts about this game future;

Peace out

aristarh2007

Oct 23, 2017
I've downloaded a lot of games - thanks F95! But when I want to fap feal alone, I often run PS with varios savegames and watch well-known scenes with Amy... This game has a lot of lewd magic imaginations!

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
1. Only a few of us are the patrons of this game, but not to update the progress for the patrons is a very bad desition for further financing and development of the game;
Agree, send a message or post on the Patreon,i know a few devs who wont even post here anymore because of some people and in all honesty Devs dont owe this forum any explanations but Patreon should be kept updated. I support almost 40 devs and if they arnt keeping patrons informed i quit supporting

4.70 star(s) 60 Votes