• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

anotheruser

Sep 1, 2018
Whichever way that I get here and select "Yeah, why not?" she ends up saying "Damn...I can't...." and I don't know how to 'train' her so that she will go through with the removal of panties. I'd love an explanation but also wouldn't mind a save file if anybody has one for this.
I remember that scene, I was a bit disappointed myself.

I just took a look at the source code (day11beach.rpy line 1306) and there does not appear to be a branch after "Yeah, why not?". She will always decide not to give them a show. However when you pick "Yeah, why not?" it changes some variables that can affect other scenes (you get +1 to "aexhibit" and +10 to "ahorny"), so it's probably the best choice for unlocking future lewds. Picking "No." does not appear to affect any game variables.

Punther

Jun 15, 2018
I remember that scene, I was a bit disappointed myself.

I just took a look at the source code (day11beach.rpy line 1306) and there does not appear to be a branch after "Yeah, why not?". She will always decide not to give them a show.
That's too bad. I guess I'll have to cross my fingers that there will be more to this in a future update, because it's a good setup for some hot shenanigans and I'm obviously not the only one that's hoped for more.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
not quite. his last Patreon post was on 3/8. To be fair and per F95 guidelines, he has until 6/8 before this thread is given the "Abandoned" tag.

he has done this on past occasions, not giving any status updates and then dropping news/hints when a content release is close. he gets the benefit of the doubt but if it's after June and still nothing, I'd agree.

and that would be such a damn shame. so much potential and unfinished storylines.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I refuse to believe that paperwork abandoned this.
I'm sure he'll comeback in week or two
I see you are in stage one of the five phases of grief and loss (Kübler-Ross-Model), I am already in phase 4 (denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance). The same shit happened to me already some years ago with Coceter Chronicles. Even with his longer pauses of communication, there were never two months without _any_ word of him. At least he wrote something in the comments on patreon or a short message here. But completely ignoring any concerns for over two months has a new quality.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
I don't consider this game to be abandoned, neither do I think Paperwork is dead. I do fear, however, he might be in mourning over someone who's recently passed away, which could explain the silence.

That said I do wish he'd explain what's going on on his end. If he doesn't by the end of the month I'll be dropping my support until a new version release happens.

Reactions: ahhnoldfan

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I understand your oblivious "love" for the game and your ferventness to defend the author, but I think you should chill out a bit. The guy that you pointed and corrected at is not the one who raised the issue, he question the validity of the issue before you did.
It is true, I was wrong, I quoted laladon's post instead of caza-duro's post which I wanted to comment on. Sorry for that!

EDIT: I edited it!

Last edited:
Reactions: secretcador

Skipper

Oct 15, 2017
Paperwork tends to run silently between releases.
All this has happened before. All this will happen again.
I'm confident he'll be back with more terrific content.
march 8. he posted 0.20 development status on his patreon page, so keep calm, don't panic ... no release date, though

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes