depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Now I can add this game to my "watched" list, I discovered this one late and just when I started playing and enjoying, it became abandoned, so stopped playing. Glad to hear that dev is OK and sorry for your loss Paperwork, my condolences.

setsunap

Aug 25, 2018
Hello everyone, I will write a more detailed explanation in Patreon but I can't still find the words for it. The pandemic really messed up my life. I've lost someone very close and I was sick for some time myself. This may not count as an excuse for my disappeareance. I guess it was the period of depression and grief. This project is something that made me happy and that I made when I felt good. I have slowly started working on it again as I get to feel better. It is not probably "abandoned" anymore. I haven't read the comments yet. You'll be hearing more within a few days.
Sorry for you loss..
welcome back and take your time..

Reactions: Sedid

DWR Games

Creating Naughty Lyanna
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2018
Hello everyone, I will write a more detailed explanation in Patreon but I can't still find the words for it. The pandemic really messed up my life. I've lost someone very close and I was sick for some time myself. This may not count as an excuse for my disappeareance. I guess it was the period of depression and grief. This project is something that made me happy and that I made when I felt good. I have slowly started working on it again as I get to feel better. It is not probably "abandoned" anymore. I haven't read the comments yet. You'll be hearing more within a few days.
I was very happy to see news from you! You are one of my biggest inspirations and I was genuinely concerned.

I'm sorry for your loss, and I really hope that you remain motivated to continue your incredible project. If I can help in any way, feel free to contact me.

DWR.

ph33rg0d

May 14, 2017
Welcome back, paperwork! Sorry for your loss.
I agree with Zorlun above, best not to dig too deep.
Restart fresh but only when you're ready. Thank you!

Reactions: Sedid

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I'm sorry for your loss but glad to see you are doing better now.

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
So glad to hear you're back, and at least alive :) some have feared the worst.

If you need someone to talk to regarding depression etc. feel free to reach out, I'm going through some shit right now but I'm starting to see light at the end of the tunnel, so if you wanna share with someone who doesn't judge and might have experienced something similar, hit me up. I know it's hard to reach out, I'm struggling with it my self, but you're not alone in this and most people will help you.

Last edited:

Zangief86

Jun 23, 2018
Sorry for your loss. We can't really imagine what you were going through..

But what I can say is that you are very welcome here. You were missed so much by so many fans of Amy and your project sage... no game came close to the PS experience, so i am so unspeakable glad that you are comming back as a developer.

I Hope PS can give you some stability next to the turbulance of real life.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Welcome back PW, hope you get better and won't suffer from any side effect. Some of my friend and colleague also got covid, this pandemic is really affecting us.

I won't suggest you to go through all the comments in the last 2 month or so. Because people lost their patience and said harsh words. Take your time to fully recover, don't push yourself for updates, knowing you're still with us is the best news.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

I am Back

Hello dear Patrons,

I was away for a long time. I was away without any communication. I've been thinking about what to write here for some time. Then I wrote just what was in my mind in somewhere else. I guess it's easier to just start writing.

It's hard to find words to describe how I felt for the last few months. I've lost someone very dear to me during the pandemic and I was sick for some time myself. A period of depression and grief followed it. I was not able to put my mind into making the game for some time. And when I thought about it, honestly, I thought about quitting. It felt too ridiculous to make this game then.

But, as my mind came back from those dark places, the idea of working on the game started growing on me again. This project is something that made me happy. But, more importantly, I liked working on it when I felt good. I believe it reflects on the content I create.
I am writing this before reading all your posts and messages. I'm sure some of you are frustrated which is totally understandable. I'm honestly sorry for making you wonder about the project's status and making you wait.

As a friend told me, the World has changed since we last communicated. I hope bad things stop happening until I finish this game :)
It was overwhelming to see there are still some of you supporting this game despite everything. It means worlds to me. I am slowly starting to concentrate on the game again. It was a big update and I am yet trying to get a hold on it.

I'll go and start working on it now. See you soon, dear Patrons.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018

I am Back

Hello dear Patrons,

I was away for a long time. I was away without any communication. I've been thinking about what to write here for some time. Then I wrote just what was in my mind in somewhere else. I guess it's easier to just start writing.

It's hard to find words to describe how I felt for the last few months. I've lost someone very dear to me during the pandemic and I was sick for some time myself. A period of depression and grief followed it. I was not able to put my mind into making the game for some time. And when I thought about it, honestly, I thought about quitting. It felt too ridiculous to make this game then.

But, as my mind came back from those dark places, the idea of working on the game started growing on me again. This project is something that made me happy. But, more importantly, I liked working on it when I felt good. I believe it reflects on the content I create.
I am writing this before reading all your posts and messages. I'm sure some of you are frustrated which is totally understandable. I'm honestly sorry for making you wonder about the project's status and making you wait.

As a friend told me, the World has changed since we last communicated. I hope bad things stop happening until I finish this game :)
It was overwhelming to see there are still some of you supporting this game despite everything. It means worlds to me. I am slowly starting to concentrate on the game again. It was a big update and I am yet trying to get a hold on it.

I'll go and start working on it now. See you soon, dear Patrons.
tensdor.gif

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
I hope bad things stop happening until I finish this game

Ehm maybe I shouldn't, but there's a real chance patreon is about to go belly-up, because of litigation from rightwing pundits they've censored, so make sure you have the money on hand, as if they get sued, they're gonna use whatever money they're holding to pay legal fees.

Also how do you feel about mods? Granted I wouldn't now where to start but I'm a decent programmer, so not scared about the scripting bit

Stumbled upon this video today, while her breasts might get in the way of the violin, she definitely has the stomach to pull it off. I tried to rig something together but that little bulge in her lower belly, kinda threw me off a bit(in a good way), so nevermind - But since I'm currently GM'ing some buddies in DnD, I'd like to possibly expand a bit on the RP game - renfair later would definitely be a goal, but until then there's a lot of dice rolling to be done - also Bards > Rogues :p That is unless you dance with rogues ;)

Someone in the thread created her, and I tweaked her to my liking - so laziest credits goes out to some dude :p - tried to make a dance with a tailplug, but couldn't figure out how to export a video, but did it in studio rather than neo so whatev, I'll try again some other time - I did a few scenes in Yuusha ages ago, but so far I haven't figure out much in HS :p - do you use enb/aftereffects for rendering?

Edit: oh yeah while we're talking pnp - this seems somewhat relevant: :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Deniz31
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes