• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello everyone, I will write a more detailed explanation in Patreon but I can't still find the words for it. The pandemic really messed up my life. I've lost someone very close and I was sick for some time myself. This may not count as an excuse for my disappeareance. I guess it was the period of depression and grief. This project is something that made me happy and that I made when I felt good. I have slowly started working on it again as I get to feel better. It is not probably "abandoned" anymore. I haven't read the comments yet. You'll be hearing more within a few days.
We are sorry that you lost a person nearby but I am happy to know that you are alive and recovering
get better for you.
your game is incredible.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
I've just read the last 2 pages. This website is my start-up page on my dev computer. Everytime it was turned on I was probably online here. I wanted to clarify that.
regardless,we are happy that you are back and in safe condition.condolences my friend,we are in tough times.hope youll continue this project anytime soon.we will wait patiently.stay safe my friend

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
Hello everyone, I will write a more detailed explanation in Patreon but I can't still find the words for it. The pandemic really messed up my life. I've lost someone very close and I was sick for some time myself. This may not count as an excuse for my disappeareance. I guess it was the period of depression and grief. This project is something that made me happy and that I made when I felt good. I have slowly started working on it again as I get to feel better. It is not probably "abandoned" anymore. I haven't read the comments yet. You'll be hearing more within a few days.
one of the best messages in last time, i hope u stay healthy :)

FishWitch

Jan 11, 2018
Welcome back paperwork, I'm really sorry to hear that you lost someone during these times, but I'm glad to hear that you're doing at least somewhat better now in regards to that and with your own sickness that appeared. Take the time that you need to make something you enjoy and want to share. Here's to hoping it's uphill from here on out for you :)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
so happy to hear you are back and are getting back to this game which i consider to be a huge favorite of mine.

my condolences for your loss. i too lost someone close to me last year and just today visited his grave site. it’s not easy and doesn’t ever get easier. your health always comes first.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Very happy to see you back here and well, always had hope... ^^

But I really think you should not go and read every post back until today, because a lot of comments here are not very nice, I fear it diminish your enjoyment at working on the game again.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
welcome back paperwork, you worried us.

Last edited:

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
good to see u back and healthy and sory for your loss may god bless him or her and stay safe sweet.

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
So sorry for your loss but glad that you are alright. These are difficult times, and, for how much I love your game and was desperate to see it continued, games can never come before what really matters in life. You had all rights to be taking time for yourself and recover. Welcome back!

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Hey I'm glad you're back and you're okay. Being healthy both body and mind should be your priority. If working on the game helps then go for it. Welcome back and I look forward to seeing what you have to offer for the project you have :)

tomfelton

Dec 16, 2017
Sorry for your loss man. Take your time on this project man.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes