EricSunny

Apr 13, 2019
Now i'm supporting "Naughty Lyanna" and "Alenja's Adventures" instead of Amy.
I have no clue why Alenja has so few supporters.
Maybe because of the old jerk protagonist? I like him!
But still hoping to see Amy rise again.

Last edited:

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
There is the very fresh Arizona, of [Sylvie Dreams], that just came out a few weeks ago. Not exactly the same, but still a strong Project Sage feeling to it. I am following it myself.
I gave a go to Arizona, I agree there is an "Amy" flavor, but so far I don't see the quality of the kinky sub-plots of Project Sage. The beach kids, the poker old farts, the shy school boy training... God, I miss those!
Good game anyway, I liked playing.

EricSunny

Apr 13, 2019
I have a (c)
Maybe Paperwork working on the Remade Project SAGE with DAZ 3D and will post new remade version 0.20.

p.s. yeah, i'm slightly drunk
Or he is fighting with honeyselect 2, trying to take Amy to the next honey level.

Reactions: kbcas2

Zhelrethas

Mar 21, 2018
The dev is fine he was last online on Tuesday
I guess I would have to slightly disagree with that assessment. The dev used to post several times a month and suddenly stopped over 4 months ago. The dev is also ignoring PM's from the Patreon members who are donating money. This has resulted in a diminishing fan base. I am seeing the monthly income go down slowly over time. The longer the gap in communication continues, the fewer patrons will stick around. As for logging in here, how does that help the dev communicate with the people who give them money on another site? So, they may be healthy (not sure about that either), but I wouldn't say they are fine. I wish them all the best and a quick recovery from whatever disrupted their lives. I will continue to wait for now and see if anything comes up.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Now i'm supporting "Naughty Lyanna" and "Alenja's Adventures" instead of Amy.
I have no clue why Alenja has so few supporters.
Maybe because of the old jerk protagonist? I like him!
But still hoping to see Amy rise again.
My guess would be - annoying mini games. I saw that and stopped playing it. Can'tstand annoying mini games, can't stand mini games, avoid that stuff, totally- Sad, because the renders are nice and story seems crazy but decent.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
My guess would be - annoying mini games. I saw that and stopped playing it. Can'tstand annoying mini games, can't stand mini games, avoid that stuff, totally- Sad, because the renders are nice and story seems crazy but decent.
Totally agree. Minigames, quicktime events, point and click are all game sins for visual novels. Just give me a good story with some choices for diverging paths and the occasional fap material in erotic games. PS was almost perfect :(

Reactions: victkh and ray3dave

damien5111

Jul 23, 2020
if your on here paperwork im just about to starting making my game and i would love for your input and a bit of help with scripts and and character designs,
route/direction for the MC for the game has been done.
chartacters info has been written too
location type to be used and to be made have been write
it will be and 5 episode release type game

hope you find this message
It might be the change you need if you have hit a road block commonly known as writes block for you game direction
love the way your game is hope to hear from you

yours
DC

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes