claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
sure man, i didn't mean to come off rude, i respect your opinion. I just love Naughty Lyanna because the Dev is so consistent in updates
what do you mean? I update my game the same day every month, but if you have not my same kink you can't appreciate it.. project sage is project sage.

Reactions: teamka42

Jeiz

Jun 13, 2018
I'm so sure that something happened in his life. I remember him telling us that his family had health issues before. Hopefully this is not the case, but it is very likely though.

Mar 28, 2018
I really liked this game, and its predecessor. Now both have apparently been abandoned by Paperwork. His previously fortnightly communications to his patrons ceased on March 8th, but he still seems to be an active user on F95zone... Whilst I would dearly like this game to continue to be developed it seems to me that Paperwork may just be a tease ... just get to the interesting part and then drop it - probably to be re-imagined in a few months time ... Hate to be an old cynic - hoping but not holding my breath.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Latecomer By the way, will you tell us why Paperwork wanted to change to 3D Amy with Act 3?
I still can't think of any reason that would require a 3D change.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
he has been doing this all the time, checking f95 2-3 times a week.
nobody knows why, just a bunch of guesses.
so, its impossible to give an accurate answer, it all depends on your own theory.
my theory is that he lost his motivation, and plans to let it die out on its own. maybe he is starting a new patron-page and doing hs2 or daz renders instead. in my opinion this game is dead.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
I don't understand this :(
We don't know for sure that it's him either.

Could be someone who has Paperwork's phone/PC - which would suggest a pretty big change in Paperwork's life/situation.

Or it could be someone who brute-forced Paperwork's account out of invasive curiosity.
I've been wondering if the Mods of this site are able to see members' IP addresses to see if the Paperwork who keeps visiting the site is the same as the Paperwork who last commented on the thread - but probably not.

Either way, sensible options is to assume the game is gone for good.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I've been wondering if the Mods of this site are able to see members' IP addresses to see if the Paperwork who keeps visiting the site is the same as the Paperwork who last commented on the thread - but probably not.
They should be able to view it, but it's unlikely they're going to tell us.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
to hijack an account is not permitted, so if you suspect this is not PW, you should report it to the mod.
it is very unlikely its hijacked, theres no benefit to do that.
1. the "hacker" could easily just make an account, F95 is free.
2. a "hacker" would not just use this account to browse games in a "free" site. whats the purpose?
3. a "hacker" wants more. he would talk to us, and try to "steal" PW's patron page
4. a "hacker" want to "lure" you that he is "PW", and that he is still working on the game.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I don't think we have a right to Paperwork's private life. Be angry if you want, but let's keep this reasonable. In the absence of facts speculation is fine, but let's please not invade his privacy. Patrons have a right to inquire. We don't.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
... if you suspect this is not PW, you should report it to the mod...
I don't suspect anything, I was just thinking that it's unusual behaviour compared to his previous activity on the forum - but his (lack of) activity on his Patreon is also pretty unusual so who the fuck knows.

Also yes, there is very little value in stealing a person's F95 account since accounts here are free and most everything on this site is already stolen/pirated.

But it's not like there's no benefit to cracking into a creator's account on F95.
Gaining access to someone's F95 account gets you their email address, an email address can eventually be cracked into, and if the developer created their Patreon account with the same email then it becomes very easy to get into their Patreon account and do all sorts of things, including changing where the payments go.
None of this would require saying a word to you or I or anyone else on the forum.

Also, clearly some people don't need to be lured into believing the dev is still around, Paperwork has said not a word for four months now and there's still over one hundred people paying him on Patreon.
Effective fraud isn't always about pulling off big Paydays, more often than not it's about quietly slipping out with a few hundred bucks.

I don't reckon that's what happened here, because a person trying to do that wouldn't then keep coming back and visiting the site with the account they stole.

Still though, it's fun to speculate since we'll probably never know what happened to him.

Reactions: Zhelrethas

Danbon350

Jul 5, 2018
With the (seemingly) death of this game, I was wondering if anyone knew of other similar games to this where its about corrupting a virgin girl.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
With the (seemingly) death of this game, I was wondering if anyone knew of other similar games to this where its about corrupting a virgin girl.
There is the very fresh Arizona, of [Sylvie Dreams], that just came out a few weeks ago. Not exactly the same, but still a strong Project Sage feeling to it. I am following it myself.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes