AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Last seen Yesterday at 3:56 AM

Pretty sure the dev is still alive ;)
Just a guess? There's nothing that I've seen to confirm that other than his Patreon page collecting money monthly. That could happen for a while, though, I imagine, even if he bit it. Hopefully, he's still alive.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
On my part I will keep hope, if it come it come, if not, well too bad... but in the mean time, there is another project that just started and seems quite promising, it is a little bit different, but as a similar feeling to it, or close enough anyway: Arizona, by Sylvie Dreams.

aristarh2007

Oct 23, 2017
On my part I will keep hope, if it come it come, if not, well too bad... but in the mean time, there is another project that just started and seems quite promising, it is a little bit different, but as a similar feeling to it, or close enough anyway: Arizona, by Sylvie Dreams.
Arizona seems like Naughty Lyanna, which starts promising, but goes to shit.
Project SAGE - awesome game, but developer become a victim of his own decision to make a lot-lot-lot branches.

• Red Heart
Reactions: teamka42

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
i watched the thread now for long enugh. so i think i gonna need 2 or 3 month until i get back here. Maybe there will Happening something or not. Peace guys.

zee-man

Jun 24, 2019
Hi, guys... Say, I discovered this jewel some time ago, and now I have dl the latest version. And the mods.
Can I just upgrade from 0.17a to 0.19d ("pc" version, but linux machine, pI play simply by running the .sh file)
I other words: Will I have to go through everything again or is there a way to keep my former session? (this may be useless, as I may better start from scratch to see the mods at work)

Thanks for your help
(and, well, thanks Paperwork, even if I'd be really disappointed if the game died here)
Game saves for all RenPy games are located in ~/.renpy/ subfolders. And they work across different versions, you'll see them after the update.

Sep 5, 2017
I dunno why we're still talking about this. Either it's someone else logging in, or it's him.
In option 1, then his presence here means nothing.
If 2, then he's been intentionally ignoring his patrons for months and stopped all communication, which is a much bigger problem.

Either way, it's pointless to continue speculating about it.

4.70 star(s) 59 Votes