dink81979

Feb 21, 2018
Hello everyone, I will write a more detailed explanation in Patreon but I can't still find the words for it. The pandemic really messed up my life. I've lost someone very close and I was sick for some time myself. This may not count as an excuse for my disappeareance. I guess it was the period of depression and grief. This project is something that made me happy and that I made when I felt good. I have slowly started working on it again as I get to feel better. It is not probably "abandoned" anymore. I haven't read the comments yet. You'll be hearing more within a few days.
It's difficult to put into words exactly what I want to say, but first and foremost please don't feel like you have to apologise or feel like you are making excuses for disappearing. This pandemic has been difficult for everyone at the best of times, but to lose someone close to you during/because of it.....I can only begin to imagine how incredibly difficult that would be for anyone.

I can only offer my deepest condolences for your loss. I, as just one of your many fans who clearly feel the same, are glad to see you starting to make a return. Your game has been so enjoyable to play and I, as again were many of your other fans, extremely saddened when the abandoned tag popped up, so it's no exaggeration to convey how happy we all are to see you return.

That being said, for your own sake, please take your time and don't push yourself too hard in an effort to make it up to us. I hope I speak for everyone here when I say that we all understand and you have our full support. These things are never easy and take time.....we'll all still be here for you when you are fully back on your feet.

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020

I am Back

Hello dear Patrons,

I was away for a long time. I was away without any communication. I've been thinking about what to write here for some time. Then I wrote just what was in my mind in somewhere else. I guess it's easier to just start writing.

It's hard to find words to describe how I felt for the last few months. I've lost someone very dear to me during the pandemic and I was sick for some time myself. A period of depression and grief followed it. I was not able to put my mind into making the game for some time. And when I thought about it, honestly, I thought about quitting. It felt too ridiculous to make this game then.

But, as my mind came back from those dark places, the idea of working on the game started growing on me again. This project is something that made me happy. But, more importantly, I liked working on it when I felt good. I believe it reflects on the content I create.
I am writing this before reading all your posts and messages. I'm sure some of you are frustrated which is totally understandable. I'm honestly sorry for making you wonder about the project's status and making you wait.

As a friend told me, the World has changed since we last communicated. I hope bad things stop happening until I finish this game :)
It was overwhelming to see there are still some of you supporting this game despite everything. It means worlds to me. I am slowly starting to concentrate on the game again. It was a big update and I am yet trying to get a hold on it.

I'll go and start working on it now. See you soon, dear Patrons.
Well it must have been a hard message to write to his patreon, I understand why he started here, for us here it is just frustration, but for them it is also a investment, he owe us nothing, but it is not the same with them.

But even so, I do not think he should take the time to look and answer every messages he had until now, I really think it will not be good for the moral, it is possible that some are hopeful, but the vast majority must be people venting their frustration.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Noooo I'm not a hero is just because I was sure... the tag abandoned is not good
I did the same with Lida's Adventures and the dev comeback after 1 month .. but now I'm not so sure about Lida's game

Anyway I don't like the rule for the abandoned tag... 3 months time is not enough when a game is so far in the storyline ...
3 months are good only for a games that are in starting phase ... version 0.1 or 02
and when the developer is his first job ...

Paperwork is a professionist.

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Noooo I'm not a hero is just because I was sure... the tag abandoned is not good
I did the same with Lida's Adventures and the dev comeback after 1 month .. but now I'm not so sure about Lida's game

Anyway I don't like the rule for the abandoned tag... 3 months time is not enough when a game is so far in the storyline ...
3 months are good only for a games that are in starting phase ... version 0.1 or 02
and when the developer is his first job ...

Paperwork is a professionist.
Yeah.. 3 months is nothing compared to other games that get way too much lenience just because they're constantly chatting. Chatting does not equal activity on the project. Female Agent didn't have a real update for what.. 7-8 months? And wasn't considered abandoned or on hold.. :confused:

Reactions: Deniz31 and Sedid

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
I think everything's said and to add to everyone's kind words just want to hope that we can provide you the same sympathy and support as you provided us good moments with your game, Paperwork.
Welll said I wholeheartedly agree, like++

Anyone know if there's another way to support PW? I don't like patreon, and they might be getting sued to hell and back, so while I do want to support PW, I absolutely cannot risk my money going to patreon's legal team.

nightmoods

Dec 13, 2019
Hello everyone, I will write a more detailed explanation in Patreon but I can't still find the words for it. The pandemic really messed up my life. I've lost someone very close and I was sick for some time myself. This may not count as an excuse for my disappeareance. I guess it was the period of depression and grief. This project is something that made me happy and that I made when I felt good. I have slowly started working on it again as I get to feel better. It is not probably "abandoned" anymore. I haven't read the comments yet. You'll be hearing more within a few days.
Hooooray .... i`m so glad your back , chinavirus is a nightmare , i`ve had it too , nearly took me ... yes depression and sadness happens to be same here but your `game` has kept me going ... love it /.....
Her e-body is amazing and for those who dont believe the body shape look it up :D
Well being as we`ve had this chinavirus how about including it in the game , make her look after Mr Wilson (cant you tell i`m a fan of old gits ) make her caring and still sexy , perhaps in time you could create a new game as an offshoot from this , so it could go off in different directions , maybe get others to help you (i would) then bring it back for a final..... sorry i`m just happy you have returned ...i can start paying for the game again once you get started ...
Thank you so much for everything .

Reactions: Sedid

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
My deepest condolences for your loss Paperwork. As a fan, I am really glad to see you post again, and yet, not surprised, because I know you're courageous. Thank you for everything! Take care.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Why are you gae?
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes