tg

May 1, 2017
The main mystery we have - what's the "Project S.A.G.E." means?
Just taking a wild guess from what I've seen of the /hidden plot/. It'd be something like "Super Agent, Genius Evolution". That sums up what I saw in the little hints the game gave. Super secret project. And, of course the MC is the fruit of that project...

Reactions: dolfe67

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Yes that is an example of a badly written game, so i can say the rework did beyond good for this game.
forget about the writing of the previous one. I like the feel of the slow corruption of the rework a lot.

Like the structure for movie or fiction that give you how the story end in the first. And give you the mc's completely opposite current characters. Don't you grow the curiosity to know wtf has happened to the character to make him/her end up like that.

So when I play the older version(not read about the story, that's badly structured, just imagine the scenes), and imagine how our smart and caring Amy become a brainless slut. I wander what a cruel joke had the world give upon Amy. that's why project sage attract me so much.

Sadly, I probably would never know.

Last edited:

aristarh2007

Oct 23, 2017
Just taking a wild guess from what I've seen of the /hidden plot/. It'd be something like "Super Agent, Genius Evolution". That sums up what I saw in the little hints the game gave. Super secret project. And, of course the MC is the fruit of that project...
Let's try explain "S.A.G.E"!

My version:
Sexy Amy Gone Excited

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
At least this gets the abandoned tag like it should instead of BSing the fans every 6 months like other games.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
At least this gets the abandoned tag like it should instead of BSing the fans every 6 months like other games.
TBF it got the abandoned tag, then the dev posted a message in this thread and it switched to the on hold tag, and then again abandoned tag without news from him after some months

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
"Scab ripping day"?

"Refreshed delusions* day"?

*I'm dreaming of a DAZ Amy, that's an even slower burn than now, and he keeps improving, remaking and expanding the first part, while never delivering the last.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes