jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019
Does anyone still remember how many patrons the dev had when he/she was still at his/her prime? (Amy we miss you, gurl T.T)

daliath

Apr 17, 2020
Does anyone still remember how many patrons the dev had when he/she was still at his/her prime? (Amy we miss you, gurl T.T)

His patreon peak was with his latest release 0.19d with ~320 patreons and 1300$ month income. After this there is a great drop of patreons, with an another peak due to his last post "I am back" in August.

So, it's not a lack of support, the people still belive in this project. The only problem is the lack of information from Paperwork.

Paperwork, if you can read this post, stay healthy, physically and mentally, and come back when you are ready. We will wait for you :)

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Why the creator abandoned the game? the game is still good looking!
Go to page 208 in this thread and read his last patron post "I am back". This was the latest news from Paperwork, and sadly it's from August.

paperwork replied to the thread [VN] [Ren'Py] [Abandoned] Project SAGE [v0.17a] [Paperwork].
This is abandoned. You are right, this is the real spirit of Amy :) She'll find herself in the new game too, don't worry. Just come back...
Aug 11, 2020

That was seemingly the last message.
A few days after I'm back, he still gave an answer to someone and time for silence.
We do not know whether he has given up or broken off it or whether
he simply has the time to go on with the mental state of mind and basket smell.
we hope that he is healthy. and that he'll come back one day.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Both (Rework and this one) abandoned..

forget it, may look good and honesty i wanted more but..

again and again just left the game there?

it's a NO for me about this creator games.

Qazxsw12321

Mar 20, 2021
New event idea: I think It'd be really hot if further in the story amy played a game with one of the boy groups where they can shove various objects, including vegetables, food items, in her asshole and she tries to guess what they are. I know this game will possibly never return but I can't stop thinking about it every few days

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It's fine if you wanna rape a farmers' market, not the weirdest fetish I've seen here to be honest, but sjeez, talk about something unfitting for this game.

Reactions: SgtNein

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
i never manage to unlock a scene (with some ACTION) with mr wilson how the f you do tht
I did it but it was about 5 months ago, so forgive me if i miss something, but when you are in his house you have to try different options while playing poker with him, then its lead to a scene where the FC gives a blowjob to mr wilson, then later in the game they have anal sex in a beach.

• Love
Reactions: Habawa

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I do not have the right to criticize, since I am not really part of his Patreon. I just hope this author doesn't do what the creator of "dual family" did. Give up your game and do it again; I made this comparison because I loved the story of Dual Family just as I love Project SAGE, it is a very long story and with many decisions, it is incredible. Perhaps the author is taking time to rest, it is understandable since he did such a great job, I don't know.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes