Habawa

Jul 28, 2017
allright thanks for the pointers. After 4 months I've made peace with the fact that this game is dead. Sad but true. At least it's out here for us to enjoy!

aristarh2007

Oct 23, 2017
I do not have the right to criticize, since I am not really part of his Patreon. I just hope this author doesn't do what the creator of "dual family" did. Give up your game and do it again; I made this comparison because I loved the story of Dual Family just as I love Project SAGE, it is a very long story and with many decisions, it is incredible. Perhaps the author is taking time to rest, it is understandable since he did such a great job, I don't know.
do you know about author of "Big Brother"?

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
because if you play his "Big Brother" and "Glamour" you will not have pretension to author "Dual family". Dark Silver literally abandon first game and start it again in new project.
Unless the coof got him, there's still hope. Hope is cheaper than bitterness imo, coming from a guy that's said I told you so, a lot.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Someone should take over this project. :cry:
Nobody will do it out of respect and decency
if someone makes an alternative version as a fan, maybe it would be best if papaierarbeit continues. Because you already notice it when someone else would continue to do it. So I would like to see the original story of paper work that is only in the head, I would like to see the end

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
At most I'd steal/'be inspired by' Amy - throw her into space or turn her into a disney princess something along those lines.

I mean an Amy in Arizona would be nice for example.

Edit it actually got me thinking, I saw an amy model in here recently, so share your 'ports' and storylines here. I'll gladly look into scripting an automated stat-tracker/merger etc.

Basically do like girllife and start adding all sorts of wierd shit, while some nerds try to copple everything together. Personal strength is Javascript, but it might not be too bad to write typescript to write ren'python.

Reactions: Iceglitch

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Or did the game close without the age limit ? If so, it is a pity that the game was interesting and could develop well.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Did he say there was a chance he would continue playing ?
I didn't follow the game much, so I'm not aware of the whole situation. But I still keep waiting for the game.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Thank you for the news. I hope he will come back and continue creating his game. The game is good. And I would not like this game to fall into the category of abandoned games.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes