xteqsys

Oct 31, 2017
the graphomania is strong with this one, tons of dialogs which you first read, then the plot quickly gets old and shallow, then you get fed up with sheer amount of bs, then you just click through the whole thing as fast as possible. and then there's is a miniscule chance of getting to the first bj scene after mere 6 hours of clicking. my mouse lost its will to exist halfway "playing" through this "game".

add to this picture choices which dont matter like at all, complete lack of animation, weird poses, braindead character development and there you go. but it may be your thing, i guess, if you're both hardcore exhibitionist and love reading long boring walls of text until blood starts coming out of your eyes

Last edited:

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
the graphomania is strong with this one, tons of dialogs which you first read, then the plot quickly gets old and shallow, then you get fed up with sheer amount of bs, then you just click through the whole thing as fast as possible. and then there's is a miniscule chance of getting to the first bj scene after mere 6 hours of clicking. my mouse lost its will to exist halfway "playing" through this "game".

add to this picture choices which dont matter like at all, complete lack of animation, weird poses, braindead character development and there you go. but it may be your thing, i guess, if you're both hardcore exhibitionist and love reading long boring walls of text until blood starts coming out of your eyes
unfortunately most people here feel the opposite in the topic of selection affecting development, and character development and so on. there are so many scenes hidden in the selections. I have over 40 pages of saves(4*4 per page, which makes it 640 save files), but still didn't unlock all scenes. if you want to see hard-core sexy scene, you should check the v0.17a version(link), which has plenty and shows where Amy is heading to.

Reactions: xw1

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Damn I was hoping there was more, thanks tho.
not only you ^^ and if or if it would continue with the development something was going to happen. so one decided to do so. you don't have to do anything in the game ^^ oh I still hope and pray that the game of paperwork will continue as soon as he can and wants to. If not now then it is unfortunately the case

Reactions: Zangief86

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
not only you ^^ and if or if it would continue with the development something was going to happen. so one decided to do so. you don't have to do anything in the game ^^ oh I still hope and pray that the game of paperwork will continue as soon as he can and wants to. If not now then it is unfortunately the case
Has it ever been said that he may continue in the future? I just assumed the game was ghosted, like most devs do when they get burned out.

Habawa

Jul 28, 2017
he did "come back" at some point last year (but nothing more afterwards) so i guess maybe thats why some people think it may happen, but lets face it, game ded

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes