飞飞飞机

Jul 15, 2021
Hello, I'm a Chinese player. I like your game very much. I've been waiting for a year and you still haven't updated it. My friend, I'm still worried about you. I hope you can come on and update it. I like your game very much. If there's any difficulty, you can say it. I'm a player from China

Reactions: havuzturalyali

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Bit of an ask - but has anyone here attempted to remake Amy in Honey Select 2, and if so do they have a card to share?

Zangief86

Jun 23, 2018
I also really miss Amy. I replayed it on my vaccation, and i have to say: it hooks me more then any other project here in this forum.
Please come back Paper....

Reactions: LongoMcFap

Habawa

Jul 28, 2017
oh new posts in the project SAGE thread probably the dev came back with an 2000+ render update TIME TO GET THE OIL OUT AYEHEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAoh nevermind

• Sad
Reactions: Latecomer

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The game is good, but stopped at the most interesting. GG just started and then STOP. I didn't really follow the game, but I hope the author will take up his game again.

Reactions: xw1

kyurin

Jul 6, 2017
Project SAGE is a critically acclaimed 30+ hour game that is available for free with almost 2 million views on f95zone alone. The real injustice is that the creator wasn't paid a cent from all of us freeloaders that were provided hours of enjoyment.
hello Paperwork, weird alt account you got there.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes