hans2014frans

May 23, 2021
If (for reasons we don't know) an update is impossible, why not at least unpublished pics? Please do it paperwork give us eye-candys

Last edited:
Reactions: Jude6

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
this game is dead if author is alive and healthy u can expect different game , bcoz this game stopped due to covid crisis only and no update from author that he is in good sorry for saying like this
And you met the author personally. to be able to say that is alive and healthy. and there was the info where he also apologized. he wanted to go on. what happens to him afterwards now I don't think there is one who can say that with certainty. Alos leave such comments if you are frustrated because the game does not go on ok. but no speluation about the health of a person today you've probably never seen

ÇiğköfteAyran

Jan 28, 2018
I don't understand the dialogues because my English is not good enough so I couldn't open and see most of the sex scenes. I'm using an Android phone, I can't use gallery and cheat. Can you help me skip the dialogues and get to the sex scenes?

Loker

Jan 6, 2019
That is true. I he just needed (or still needs) to cope with things. You see, some people can get over it sooner, some needs more time. Anyway I think he will come back to us but not with this version of game. We will see Amy again, but it will be in DAZ. Just my opinion

Reactions: fiuojui

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
58 Patrons with 111 USD per month for nothing. Can you hear him laughing..
you annoy that is not for nothing, that is the hope and infestion for the future. laugh about it if you want but keep it to yourself. there is stupid action like hoping to make fun of others just because you don't understand it yourself or simply disagree. you shouldn't make others feel bad or have fun there. something like that is called with decency with dealing with people

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes