Loker

Jan 6, 2019
Yeah. Not gonna lie. I was hoping in some "Suprise, now I am really back and I have update as well!" but that sadly did not come true. Grom time to time I am checking his patreon and F95 profile and he is visiting atleast the page so that relieved me a little. It means is okay, atleast physically okay.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
A new year and hope continues. I hope paperwork is fine.
And how did someone say it so nicely that he should take some time for himself to get physically and mentally fit again.
For me personally, I hope that he will find the motivation and enthusiasm to continue Project saga and to end it.
It is all pretty tough at times. My life is pretty bad for me. but somehow we and all punch through. each in his own way. You all stay healthy and cheerful.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Well his last login here was on thursday so we know he's still active on his PC, but as he explained in the past it just happens that f95zone is his starting page and it doesn't mean that he has actually read anything in the past months here.

I hope he'll continue at some point.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Well his last login here was on thursday so we know he's still active on his PC, but as he explained in the past it just happens that f95zone is his starting page and it doesn't mean that he has actually read anything in the past months here.

Now actually we only know that someone somewhere has logged in with this Acc. The paperwork does not have to be personal, nor does the person at the paperwork PC have to be. Well, I won't speculate too much because there are too many possibilities to really say something sure. let's hope that paperwork is going well. Both physically, mentally and privately.

Jan 12, 2019

If you check someone's login status while they are presently online (or shortly thereafter) it lets you know the forum they are on. Several weeks back, I saw that PW was browsing 'Anna Exciting Affection' - so like the rest of us, he's most certainly visiting the site to fap. I'd also be shocked if he didn't read the comments here as I imagine anyone would be curious what others were saying about them.

nandesta

May 29, 2019
I would actually Volunteer, I love the Project Sage series as do we all.

If rendering scenes through Daz/coding would take some pressure off of his back I'd put my time forward for it, I'll mention this to him also.

I'm going to try to contact Paper because the last thing I want to see is this game die, I miss amy :).
Please consider to continuing the story of Amy, sir. Corona's 2nd wave drives me reall crazy OmegaSadge

Reactions: fiuojui

Habawa

Jul 28, 2017
damn this is one of the best games ive played on the forums.. absolutely love the model of the MC, any more games with a skinny fit female protag like this one?

PS I hope the creator is fine and will return to work on this but these are dark days :(

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
This is abandoned. You are right, this is the real spirit of Amy :) She'll find herself in the new game too, don't worry. Just come back after 6 months and you'll start to see the spirit.
Paperwork's last activity on Aug-11-2020, on the previous version thread.

Hopefully we can see something next month or two.

I still have hope.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes