VNON

Sep 25, 2016
he should post something related to the game in his patreon
some certain thread not getting any updates from January and still free from abandoned or onhold prefix

minmax

Sep 28, 2019
[QUOTE = "paperwork, post: 3988549, member: 471947"]
Это заброшено. Вы правы, это настоящий дух Эми. :) Она тоже окажется в новой игре, не волнуйтесь. Просто вернитесь через 6 месяцев, и вы начнете видеть дух.
[/ QUOTE]
waiting 11.02.2021

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this one is far superior the old version.
if Amy is dead, and will reincarnate again in version 3 and in DAZ it will be a glorious day but also a sad day. Amy is a HS entity and its hard to see her in another shape.

D

Deleted member 2867548

I wanted the girl to be lean, Ponyguy. This is my first game but I've been lurking these forums for some time. Girls in games here are usually a bit "thick" for my taste. However, the game is for you. So if it is the general opinion about the girl, I may change the proportions in the future although I'm not willing to do it drastically :)

Since this is a "0.1", I'm open to all kinds of criticism. Please let me know what you think of it.
Don't apologize, dude, I'm not a big fan of the oversized a$$es and cans either. I like when all the characters have their own individual look and style. Do them the way you like

combige

Jun 30, 2017
Damn, almost forgot that there were plans to switch from HS to DAZ. I think I can be so sad that I'll wave goodbye to this great game if it happens.
But the good thing that now everything is ok.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Damn, almost forgot that there were plans to switch from HS to DAZ. I think I can be so sad that I'll wave goodbye to this great game if it happens.
But the good thing that now everything is ok.
Nice collection but if the artist from Project SAGE can't finish the game, one of the best games remains incomplete. before now that we are at such an intresanten turning point. EVERY game has its own charm and I don't know of any that have a similar charm to Project SAGE.

I liked this game and I think it's great that shows how sexy manga drawings and 2 pixel graphics can be compiled unfortunately the 3 path that is still in progress is missing. There are so many good games that have been left unfinished https://f95zone.to/threads/boy-hero-ken-haunted-house-investigation-sixth-flowerbed.67015/ It's worth playing but it's also a matter of taste. I don't promise everyone will like it There are so many good games that have been left unfinished

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So, reading the comments, is there gonna be a remake of a remake? lol 0_O
Not so sure I could get that excited about a 3rd version of a game when the 1st 2 versions were both abandoned.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Not so sure I could get that excited about a 3rd version of a game when the 1st 2 versions were both abandoned.
Giving up can't be the talk of the town if. there is a better version of it. But how do you come up with a remak from the remake.

Myster_E

Jan 22, 2019
Nah, a long time ago when the creator was active said that act 3 of the game would be made with DAZ or whatever its called because Honeyselect was too limited with what they wanted the game to be. This game was still only act 1 of Amys story.

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
I'm very good friends with Paper and used to talk to him on the regular, F95/Patreon.
He is actually one of the main reasons I started making games myself...

I haven't heard from him in quite a while but I'll send him another message and let you know.
Good luck. I look forward to hearing if you get a response.

nightmoods

Dec 13, 2019
Its a shame that if he doesnt wish to continue perhaps someone ` a friend` perhaps would take over ... i liked this game very much , even the second edition .... if i had all the software i`d have a go , its got so much potential ... still its sad... i heard he was having problems about covid .

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
Its a shame that if he doesnt wish to continue perhaps someone ` a friend` perhaps would take over ... i liked this game very much , even the second edition .... if i had all the software i`d have a go , its got so much potential ... still its sad... i heard he was having problems about covid .
I would actually Volunteer, I love the Project Sage series as do we all.

If rendering scenes through Daz/coding would take some pressure off of his back I'd put my time forward for it, I'll mention this to him also.

I'm going to try to contact Paper because the last thing I want to see is this game die, I miss amy :).

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
So with his last comment to Pateron about the game that he wants to continue working because he had a lot of fun himself .... I might confuse that with someone else because it's a little bit funk is. and one of them continue the project now. Although 2 heads is a thought, but then the Gednake underside in taste presentation and other various unity make the Jews unique, although we are all the same. Now in the first instance I hope Paper is fine. and he shouldn't worry, hope he'll come back when he's physically and mentally ready. I would love to see the paper continue its project with us. because the face he has in shcien head only he has. everything else comes close at best. now let's see what the future brings

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes