WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
here are my unofficial android ports of ProjectSAGE Act 1 v0.17c and v0.19d.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to use this Part 1, play to the last scene and create a save there (the save screen is opened automatically) to be able to play Part2.
(you still can use your old saves of my previous ports or pc saves in Part1)
only saves created in the last scene of Part 1 are eligible for import in Part 2!
Part 2 has no start function, only the previously described saves of Part 1 and saves of Part 2 are loadable.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.02.2020
I can't seem to load my previous save file to part 2.

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
He left people blue-balled AGAIN :D
So this is a goodbye I guess. I'm removing the bookmark.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Not gonna say I am surprised, but nonetheless a pity. At least we have Arizona visual novel now, hopefully it will not meet the same end.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
There's always a chance Paperwork could resolve whatever issues he's having and come back, I don't personally think so but you never know.

The important thing people here should remember if he does come back (again) -
Think twice before pledging to his Patreon until you see actual new game content.

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
Same for me. Did not really like the scenes in Arizona. And all the sound effects is not for me.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes