dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Will you pay for an unfinished book ? I supported a dev who abandoned his project (not officially yet) and I don't regret it but I wouldn't pay for his unfinished product now even though he did a good work from what he made

minmax

Sep 28, 2019
statistics man ... it feels like if you get shit on a stick with constant feedback about the process, you will be happy

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
Will you pay for an unfinished book ? I supported a dev who abandoned his project (not officially yet) and I don't regret it but I wouldn't pay for his unfinished product now even though he did a good work from what he made
Yes i would. Tolkien and many other great authors have unfinished work. Sadly they died before finishing it. I would most definitely pay for those. That was not my point though. The point was that if you enjoyed someones work, finished or not, it's a good thing to support them.

Last edited:

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
Most likely, It joins the ranks of all time abandoned greats along ADWR2(admittedly it was going downhill) and rough landing.

But hey maybe one day...
A Dance With Rogues 2? If yes, I'm still hoping she finishes this game, man.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
The abandoned tag isn't supposed to be punitive, or coercive - it's supposed to be informative.
To help new people understand the liklihood of seeing further content for a game without having to read potentially dozens of pages of posts.
This game thread, regardless of how people feel about the developer or the game, has reached the point where it deserves that tag.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its not about vendetta but about respect.
if a dev has involved thousands of people in which many supported the dev economically its understandable that theres irritations when a dev is not responding while the game is still thought to be worked on without knowing its status.
the "abandoned" tag is a "tiny" justice, since theres not much they can do to show disappointments.

I still hope PW will come back and restore his good reputation he did have before the tragic events. but is better for everyone that until then its considered abandoned.

Myster_E

Jan 22, 2019
again >3 months without activity*. Do we need to worry? :cautious:

View attachment 896967
View attachment 896966

* I know, he is regurarly online, but without posting/liking.
if you are going to clip something at least get the full quote. Which is ''This is abandoned. You are right, this is the real spirit of Amy :) She'll find herself in the new game too, don't worry. Just come back... '' which is also in reference to his old game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Bonkers

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
if you are going to clip something at least get the full quote. Which is ''This is abandoned. You are right, this is the real spirit of Amy :) She'll find herself in the new game too, don't worry. Just come back... '' which is also in reference to his old game.
I just wanted to show the date(s) because of 3 months inactivity, didn't care about the text.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes