Loker

Jan 6, 2019
I have no clues or anaything. But something is telling me that this is not last version. I am sure Paperwork will come up with new version. it can take 1 month. Or 6 months. Or more then year, I dont care. He had some struggle and that needs time. For some it takes just week, for some it takes years. But eventually he will continue with this. Not because of fans or money. The reason will be because it is his project. Project SAGE.

adef123

Jun 13, 2020
It's so refreshing visiting this thread from time to time: the good game's still good, absent PW is still absent and impatient comments are still impatient. Such stability in these turbulent times!
Fundamentals never change!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Paperwork is loggin in. yesterday last time. he is lurking like always and posting very seldom. who knows what he is doing, when he is silent most of the time. he could make a post tomorrow, or next year, he could be working on the game or just playing around.

what kind of message works? who knows, last time we did post a lot of crap and he never responded, but one day he decided to post a message, so it will be the same this time I presume.

Reactions: nandesta

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Paperwork is loggin in. yesterday last time. he is lurking like always and posting very seldom. who knows what he is doing, when he is silent most of the time. he could make a post tomorrow, or next year, he could be working on the game or just playing around.

what kind of message works? who knows, last time we did post a lot of crap and he never responded, but one day he decided to post a message, so it will be the same this time I presume.
the f95zone is by default login in status on his working computer, so I guess that means he is still alive, nothing more.

I am recently thinking on how to bind the Act1 progress with the previous 0.17 version. It looks like Amy is around 3-4 update towards some routes in the 0.17 version, really hope to see that in next year.

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
really like this game.. good blackmail, rape and forced..

I still consider one of the best games out there.
Everyday some dev post a new game but very few of them have the personality of project sage.
sorry but where did you find a rape scene? did I miss something? :unsure:

minmax

Sep 28, 2019
554dcb521f395da3198b4802.jpg we hope and wait for this guy to show us how cool he is again

I'm not sure, of course, may be open a sect worshiping PW

Last edited:
Reactions: lockhear
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes