Fzk

Jun 18, 2019
I guess it won't continue. Unless he does not make any notification within 3 days. :(

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I hope the author will not give up his game and will continue to release updates for the game

fjabbegreven

Aug 5, 2016
His last post on F95 was on 11.8. So I'd wait one more week.
We know he's alive, he's just not responding, does the tag matter? It's not confirmed abandonen or unabandoned, so either way it would be an untrue tag. I get the local rules, but priority should be towards disseminating correct information.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
We know he's alive, he's just not responding, does the tag matter? It's not confirmed abandonen or unabandoned, so either way it would be an untrue tag. I get the local rules, but priority should be towards disseminating correct information.
The priority is to be helpful. Say you just stumbled over a unfinished game, its helpful to know if you can expect for it to be finished. The large mayority never gets officially abandoned, the creator just vanishes. It doesn't really matter when the abandoned tag is set but at some point it should be.

Reactions: fjabbegreven

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
"IF" PW decides to not continue, for whatever reason, I hope he will share the latest build. I believe he did make a bit before he stopped working on it. at least we get that last play before forgetting about it.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I can't believe I like a game so much... It's incredible, I sympathized with the protagonist... To such a degree that I don't want to be "forced" to do something or hate when they harass or something like that, it's great... You have ALL the decisions at your disposal, you build her... She is not the typical girl who agrees to give blowjobs to everyboy, you literally build her little by little, I am very excited to see more things in the future, and it is A VERY LONG game, I've been playing it for two days almost without rest (in addition to sleeping, obviously) and it does not bore me, it has a very good rhythm, maybe at first it seems strange to you that it have so much body and she's so... Skinny, but After a while you get used to it and it is great, you notice its natural body (or at least you no longer care that it is so dysfunctional). 10/10, the developer has become my favorite game creator without doubt

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Hopefully this thread gets the abandoned tag back soon - if only to discourage people who try the game through F95, then feel generous enough to jump across to Patreon and pledge their money to a creator who's left their supporters in the dark for half the year.

minmax

Sep 28, 2019
Hopefully this thread gets the abandoned tag back soon - if only to discourage people who try the game through F95, then feel generous enough to jump across to Patreon and pledge their money to a creator who's left their supporters in the dark for half the year.
you have no idea what abomination you said
I will paraphrase so, I wish you that you would not be paid for your work

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i mean, he's right. PW hasn't communicated since 8/4 on his Patreon; not even to say "guys i'm doing okay but at this time there's been no progress on the game. I'm still sorting through my personal issues and need more time".

this thread deserves the Abandoned tag and people should just move on.

minmax

Sep 28, 2019
what is he right about? Any game you buy, regardless of when it came out, is paid, so why is his game not worth paying for? even if it is not complete?
Nobody asks you to subscribe, let them write that it is abandoned, but this does not mean that he did not deserve the payment of his labor
p.s. in theory, everyone is 18+, which means they should understand where their money is going

• Haha
Reactions: Warlan

Myster_E

Jan 22, 2019
I get a chuckle from the pessimists who keep coming here talking about abandon tags and how the game is dead to them. If you really believed that, why do you keep coming back? Move on and leave already. Or are you just trying to fool yourselves?

However I do think it is fair to warn potentially new players that PW has been MIA for awhile now. He/she is still active on F95 (logging in wise) but hasn't posted anything on a forum or Patreon for awhile. So no one know if he/she has given up, taking a break or diligently working. PW isn't the best communicator, but He/she does makes a great game. One of my personal favorites.

bulbor

Aug 22, 2019
When you buy a finished game. You pay for the experience and the entertainment. You don't pay for what the developer will create in the future or what the developer is doing at the moment. I would argue that Project SAGE has more and better content than many finished games out there. So if you enjoyed what Paperwork has created, go to his Patreon and give your support, even if you only pay $1. Because PW deserves it, whether he will continue the game or not.

Reactions: sian
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes