ayd0

Oct 3, 2020
uhm nö not realy,
Doesn't have to seem, for the dignity of the white Matt to know what Andrew and Paul do a lot but don't bother with them. that's not how Matt's personality looks. Now the game was a lot different in the development, but I think paperwork, that doesn't make sense to him either, but it's just a guess.
you mentioned matt's personality,lol:)
matt is very jeolous and didnt reach yourself target.He always try that finding her secret or ammunition against to MC.Examples her dildos,relation with hank,curiosity to website,enthusiasm to photo shoot
SO YOU DON'T TALK ABSURD.NOW GO AND PLAY THE GAME AGAİN

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
you mentioned matt's personality,lol:)
matt is very jeolous and didnt reach yourself target.He always try that finding her secret or ammunition against to MC.Examples her dildos,relation with hank,curiosity to website,enthusiasm to photo shoot
SO YOU DON'T TALK ABSURD.NOW GO AND PLAY THE GAME AGAİN
Yes, you should heed the last one for yourself

First of all, what you are trying to mention is just a facete personality, and so interpreted by you.
Matt the jealousy szeen was only, he drank so much frustration on himself.
in the rest of the game he was more of a naive boy who could easily be embarrassed.
and there was also a scene that could have led the whole thing
between Amy and Matt in the direction of a love story or at least in a somewhat closer relationship.
But maybe more branches would have been possible with Matt. As with Simon, depending on how you decide in the business.
Can simone to become a friend to a lover. Or to a dominate person who uses amy for himself.
So you'd better stick to your own words. ;)

SO YOU DON'T TALK ABSURD.NOW GO AND PLAY THE GAME AGAİN Peace

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
This game version is full of nonsenses and all paths are incomplete
Hank path is there only for make him a cuckold… as NTR tag explain well… but the main problem is… the story has been abandoned and the only way to understand the plot is play the old game where Hank share Amy with his brother… and she punish him in super great and complete scene. Amy as mc will be the winner of this version like she is in the older release in alll scenes… the only differences is; here PW is trying to make a more slow burn narration.
Amy story is the same in both version (except for some side character like Hank or Wilson or others where of course they have more scenes…incomplete due to the slow burn attempt)

Reactions: isabellapink

ayd0

Oct 3, 2020
Yes, you should heed the last one for yourself

First of all, what you are trying to mention is just a facete personality, and so interpreted by you.
Matt the jealousy szeen was only, he drank so much frustration on himself.
in the rest of the game he was more of a naive boy who could easily be embarrassed.
and there was also a scene that could have led the whole thing
between Amy and Matt in the direction of a love story or at least in a somewhat closer relationship.
But maybe more branches would have been possible with Matt. As with Simon, depending on how you decide in the business.
Can simone to become a friend to a lover. Or to a dominate person who uses amy for himself.

SO YOU DON'T TALK ABSURD.NOW GO AND PLAY THE GAME AGAİN Peace
bla bla bla..
what does that to do with simon(simone)? :) that mentioned is matt,what are you talking about?
maybe matt is naive boy little bit , be naive makes him greedy
greedy changes all of people.
your mentioned that love story is not matt,love story is happening with chris.
according to your thinks,AMY also naive but changed
you interpreting basic and your seeing.You should more play and think again.

YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE FULLY OPINION Peace

rambokitty

Sep 7, 2018
every time i come here thinking "maybe there will be something new? maybe an update? maybe someone else is taking over development?". Every time I am dissapointed. It's always the same shit spew filth of people being upset, and people being upset at people being upset.

I don't care, i just want more bathroom scenes, more cooking with prgressivly skimpier clothes, more tit flashing in the halls.

I JUST WANT MORE SLOW-BURN NAIVE/BIMBO-ESQUE EXIBITIONISM!!! why does life have to be so hard?

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
every time i come here thinking "maybe there will be something new? maybe an update? maybe someone else is taking over development?". Every time I am dissapointed. It's always the same shit spew filth of people being upset, and people being upset at people being upset.

I don't care, i just want more bathroom scenes, more cooking with prgressivly skimpier clothes, more tit flashing in the halls.

I JUST WANT MORE SLOW-BURN NAIVE/BIMBO-ESQUE EXIBITIONISM!!! why does life have to be so hard?
I hear you, brother. Amy left such a hole in my heart and such blue balls in my pants!

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
That is why I dislike slow burn game developing ...
usually all that kind of game will be abandoned in blue balls (like this one)
or the dev continue to be milked over and over to his supporters by doing almost nothing (like AWAM)
The result is always the same: BLUE BALLS!

These 2 options are the nost common fates of all slow burn games

Reactions: isabellapink

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
That is why I dislike slow burn game developing ...
usually all that kind of game will be abandoned in blue balls (like this one)
or the dev continue to be milked over and over to his supporters by doing almost nothing (like AWAM)
The result is always the same: BLUE BALLS!

These 2 options are the nost common fates of all slow burn games
Oh man with that you prove that you actually have no idea.
for example this game
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/
Is my opinion after the kings the game where it goes slowly what it is with sach sexsault action.
But due to the fans and the imperturbable artist, it won't end after years
and it will probably not be finished until sometime when. In addition to the artist, he also gets such
a mental blow from life like paper work. Hope cardboard work goes well and he lives, seems to be alive.
There are a lot of games that have been given up, regardless of whether they are sex after sex or if things are going slowly.
I cross my thumb for all of us that he will return to Schein Project with a lot of, for life and enthusiasm

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Is my opinion after the kings the game where it goes slowly what it is with sach sexsault action.
But due to the fans and the imperturbable artist, it won't end after years
and it will probably not be finished until sometime when. In addition to the artist, he also gets such
a mental blow from life like paper work. Hope cardboard work goes well and he lives, seems to be alive.
There are a lot of games that have been given up, regardless of whether they are sex after sex or if things are going slowly.
I cross my thumb for all of us that he will return to Schein Project with a lot of, for life and enthusiasm
you are right in this and your post is just a part of why I do not like slow burn...

I can add my opinions to your amazing post but I repeat that I agree with your opinion! You just forgot the following points

1) In the Paperwork case, Amy's story is already written as OLD GAME proves.
in this case the slow-burning remake was a will of the author linked to polls. But luckily Amy's story had already been written and we know this because we can play the old game. What has been the result?

2)In the link you posted there is another author and I'm not sure if the AWAM story is already written because the developers using the slow-burn method must follow the suggestions of their patron supporters to proceed in the story ...
So the story in AWAM is not already written.
What is the result?
In both games result are: incomplete with a lot of non sense scenes that stop when the sex action should begin just like in every soap opera or daylight tv series

About the Artist mental issue... :unsure: I do not agree... this part of your post is really bad taste and denotes your limited way of thinking .. your mind is closed and sick ..
do you have proves that Paperwork has mental issues?
All Artists have mental issue in some way but if the story is already written the game can be completed without problems and the author will remain PaperWork

otherwise in AWAM the story is only what the supporters want!
Technically the developer in this case is not an artist.. his will is only focused on make money...
in my opinion this kind of developers are not artists.. they are just writing what the people want... there is not artistic soul in this. Is just technical skill and money milking desire!

ART is make something new and unique...
and PROJECT SAGE meets all the requirements to be a work of art

Forgot to say! in your post there is a link that is not allowed in f95 due to a rule.
I'm not sure if mt wrotting is correct but it something similar to the following:

you can post a link to another game in a thread ONLY IF THE GAME IS FROM THE SAME DEVELOPER!

Thanks for your interest in my opinions!

ayd0

Oct 3, 2020
personally i wouldn't trust anyone other that paperwork to complete this game. there are alot of good developers but if anyone took over it wouldn't be the same game.
Why not?
This game is not mona lisa
I am kidding but this is real

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Why would anyone else want to continue this project ? Better make your own even if it's inspired from it

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
you are right in this and your post is just a part of why I do not like slow burn...

I can add my opinions to your amazing post but I repeat that I agree with your opinion! You just forgot the following points

1) In the Paperwork case, Amy's story is already written as OLD GAME proves.
in this case the slow-burning remake was a will of the author linked to polls. But luckily Amy's story had already been written and we know this because we can play the old game. What has been the result?

2)In the link you posted there is another author and I'm not sure if the AWAM story is already written because the developers using the slow-burn method must follow the suggestions of their patron supporters to proceed in the story ...
So the story in AWAM is not already written.
What is the result?
In both games result are: incomplete with a lot of non sense scenes that stop when the sex action should begin just like in every soap opera or daylight tv series

About the Artist mental issue... :unsure: I do not agree... this part of your post is really bad taste and denotes your limited way of thinking .. your mind is closed and sick ..
do you have proves that Paperwork has mental issues?
All Artists have mental issue in some way but if the story is already written the game can be completed without problems and the author will remain PaperWork

otherwise in AWAM the story is only what the supporters want!
Technically the developer in this case is not an artist.. his will is only focused on make money...
in my opinion this kind of developers are not artists.. they are just writing what the people want... there is not artistic soul in this. Is just technical skill and money milking desire!

ART is make something new and unique...
and PROJECT SAGE meets all the requirements to be a work of art

Forgot to say! in your post there is a link that is not allowed in f95 due to a rule.
I'm not sure if mt wrotting is correct but it something similar to the following:

you can post a link to another game in a thread ONLY IF THE GAME IS FROM THE SAME DEVELOPER!

Thanks for your interest in my opinions!
You like my resede ........ Are you only here to belabng loss absurd stuff to scream. Everyone who also and paper work was mentally not going well. is a statement from himself. I'll make it short if no one has any suspicions, so keep your mouth shut. and also no half-true come with and justify accusation. Oh yes, and at the link I would take a look at this page in your place, right at the bottom is the game that I brought up as a comparison with a link, namely from page diekt küpf. So if you have a problem with the fact that I have attached a link to another game by another author as an example of your ahungloskiet, complain to F95 that you use a similar game from that artist for the white game or similar games can be found at the bottom of the page. Do us all to please us and save your comments that prove that you have no suspicions

• Thinking Face
Reactions: stekegkin

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Are you only here to belabng loss absurd stuff to scream. Everyone who also and paper work was mentally not going well. is a statement from himself.
You are WRONG IN GRAMMAR!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
there are a lot of grammar errors in your posts...
talking about someone else's mental illness is really bad taste and verges on insult .. if instead I talk about myself as PW did is very different ...
I believe that arguing about the private life of someone you don't know is fundamentally incorrect

I would advise you to stop here ... in any case from this moment on I will ignore all your delirant posts full of grammar errors

Best Regards

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Zuhl-bla bla bla.........
He writes to writing
YOU GO AND STUDY FOR ENGLISH
If you don't have sinvoles to say then just leave it. just because you don't fit what I'm saying. and how good or bad my English doesn't matter. and once simply superficial and nivoloss one way. with do stupid treasures how you dump them here.

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes