L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Nobody try to continue this game. All i heard is hope. So sad
It's a difficult situation.
I mean, this isn't Big Brother or any of it's half-dozen (or is it dozen) (more than a dozen by now, maybe?) clones that do their own take on a relatively simple game with pretty standard Daz 3D characters. (No offense to Big Brother or the clones - I played the original and continue to play many of the derivatives.)
Project Sage wasn't just a hot ass (although she was that too), it was a complexity of choices and a really unique character/personality.

I'm still trying/hoping to build a new story that feels like and has homages to Project Sage, but what paperwork came up with is beyond me. I've been writing/rewriting for months, and thinking/rethinking for years, and I can't come close to paperwork's simple elegant style. Maybe someday I'll get there, but I figure I'm still a couple months away from anything *real* enough to drag a graphic artist into it and start producing content.
What paperwork created is a tough act to follow, and I wouldn't want to do it the disservice of making an homage that I believed was anything less than extraordinary.

I would encourage anyone to try - even the worst attempt would be better than nothing, right? - but paperwork was making a total of about $1300/mo from about 300 patrons. As great as the game was, it never broke the Top 300 Adult Games on Patreon, much less the Top 100 (where profits are really made.)
Anyone who tries to continue this game would have to know that they're probably going to waste their time if they're interest is in making money.
This was an amazing, terrific, and all-around-awesome game... but it isn't a cash cow. It isn't easy.

So, for a lot of us - myself included - we hope that paperwork will come back and all will be right with the world again.

Dr. Tom

Aug 22, 2022
I think it's not about the money. Someone came here in the forum or was it Paperwork himself/herself, saying that he or she, lost his or her partner during the Covid pandemic. After such an experience you have other priorities.

For me it is also one of the best games here in the forum. If someone developed it further in the style of Paperwork, there would certainly be a large fan base.

Last edited:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I think it's not about the money. Someone came here in the forum or was it Paperwork himself/herself, saying that he or she, lost his or her partner during the Covid pandemic. After such an experience you have other priorities.

For me it is also one of the best games here in the forum. If someone developed it further in the style of Paperwork, there would certainly be a large fan base.
Oh, I didn't mean to imply it was about money for Paperwork.
I just meant that - despite being one of the best games ever made - Project SAGE wasn't super popular and wasn't super profitable, which is probably a big factor in why no one else has tried to create a similar game, etc.

Reactions: Dr. Tom

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I just meant that - despite being one of the best games ever made - Project SAGE wasn't super popular and wasn't super profitable, which is probably a big factor in why no one else has tried to create a similar game, etc.
So how popular and how well known it is, you certainly can't tell me. That to some is like Dr. Tom said. During the Coran pandemic, paper work withdrew because someone who was very close to him and who was perhaps also involved in the project died. So no, it wasn't for the money. So stop spreading such false information and bad rumors, thank you

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Oh, there were and are games, that are heavily inspired by project SAGE, even people who almost copied the Amy model, see e.g.:
https://f95zone.to/threads/arizona-unbridled-v0-12-1-sylvie-dreams.55545/
And the general idea of a young beautiful innocent girl being corrupted was even there before Paperback. I know at least of one person, who already produces a similar game that I also like very much since 2017, and who is still around and working on it (see https://f95zone.to/threads/coming-of-age-v3-0-crazybat.1794/).
But still, how Paperwork wrote Amy into corruption in the second installment of Project SAGE was quite unique and very very well thought-out. By now unfortunately unmatched.

Reactions: L7Bear
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes