slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
I just realized that this game has the "big tits" tag too. But i dont think her tits are really that big.
I'd like to see you standing inches away from an Elephant announcing they aren't big animals. Elephants are tiny, you know, compared to fucking blue whales. Saying she hasn't big tits with that body frame of hers is, simply put, delusional.

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
I'd like to see you standing inches away from an Elephant announcing they aren't big animals. Elephants are tiny, you know, compared to fucking blue whales. Saying she hasn't big tits with that body frame of hers is, simply put, delusional.
Did you have a bad day? Im sorry for you man.
I said they arent, THAT big. I didnt say they are tiny. Especially compared to many other games with that tag.
Have a nice day mate. Do some sports do get that anger out of your system.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
@Xpl0it See, you can't even take a critique without portraying me as too emotional. You were questioning the big tits tag, so what are they in your opinion? Medium? Hint: They are not medium.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
@Xpl0it See, you can't even take a critique without portraying me as too emotional. You were questioning the big tits tag, so what are they in your opinion? Medium? Hint: They are not medium.
Big, medium & small are all opinions based on personal perception. Whatever you are used to seeing on a regular basis can be considered medium. If you see DDD tits all day, every day, then they'd probably be medium sized tits to you, and C would be small, and anything E and above would be big. If you are used to seeing A-B all day everyday, then D tits would be considered big to you.

Me, personally,...I see this character's tits to be a medium size, compared to most girls, but if you were to judge her rack off of what her body size should allow, they're quite bigger than they should be.

The artist may be used to seeing tiny chests, on a regular basis. lol
:)

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
i made a strawpoll to find a answer for this discussion
this is a titocratie, so use your democratic rights!

are these tits big ones?
I'm us-american, and i think this tits are small.
I'm us-american, and i think this tits are medium
I'm us-american, and i think this tits are big
I'm not a us-american, and i think this tits are small
I'm not a us-american, and i think this tits are medium
I'm not a us-american, and i think this tits are big

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
i made a strawpoll to find a answer for this discussion
this is a titocratie, so use your democratic rights!

are these tits big ones?
I'm us-american, and i think this tits are small.
I'm us-american, and i think this tits are medium
I'm us-american, and i think this tits are big
I'm not a us-american, and i think this tits are small
I'm not a us-american, and i think this tits are medium
I'm not a us-american, and i think this tits are big

Please add an image of the tits in question to your post to make it clear which pair we are talking about.

Reactions: FookU2

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
without disrespect to anyone
im following two/three Korean busty girl
and they are look same to me, i mean really look a like, not because they are Asian
with super hourglass body, with big tits

and thats what i though when im looking at the mc,
she looks like those ig girls im following
maybe it just because she is honey select model :D
super hourglass body, with big tits

surely mc is /bustypetite/
and her tits will grow bigger :D

Reactions: Namco15

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
I don't want to water down the discussion. But, I'm working on the game for hours and I'm a little bit bored...This is what she looks like if she stops exercising everyday. Her tits may look a little bigger because her torso got thicker :) It's actually the same size. I was lazy to edit the face. 20190131020618023.jpg

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
looks great! @paperwork

Heh, would be an interesting choice to make, either stop working out or continue having sexy incidents during workout scenes

paperwork

Game Developer
Mar 3, 2018
@Latecomer You haven't seen her from the side! That was horrible. Maybe I can put that model in the game in a nightmare scenario with a lot of warnings about short term impotency :)

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
@Latecomer You haven't seen her from the side! That was horrible. Maybe I can put that model in the game in a nightmare scenario with a lot of warnings about short term impotency :)
Okay, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one, please do not show her from the side and please don't add nightmare scenarios either :eek:

4.60 star(s) 60 Votes