Iven71

Aug 13, 2018
Why must everyone get so upset about MC's form here?

This is a game, I also think it's super. And in a game, the protagonists do not "have to have" the standard measures of a normal human being.

I think the girl is absolutely and incredibly sexy and with the drawing of this girl Paperwork did a really great job.

So please, stop with these endless discussions, whether she has too narrow hips or too big breasts, that does not matter.

Enjoy the game or stop playing when it gets you so excited

Reactions: Namco15

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Why must everyone get so upset about MC's form here?

This is a game, I also think it's super. And in a game, the protagonists do not "have to have" the standard measures of a normal human being.

I think the girl is absolutely and incredibly sexy and with the drawing of this girl Paperwork did a really great job.

So please, stop with these endless discussions, whether she has too narrow hips or too big breasts, that does not matter.

Enjoy the game or stop playing when it gets you so excited
The dev got his patreons because of this model (and the story of course), so everything is fine for 111 paying heroes (which should be quite more imho!).

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
guys what the hell xD
Again, i just said they arent THAT big in comparison to other ultra gigantious tits that you see in every 2nd hentai and lots of games here. They are of course big. I never said they arent.
Maybe im just not a fan of that tag, cause i associate it with chubby, voluptous milfs, which she clearly isnt.
In this case, yes compard to her body shape she has big tits. Compared to other games with this tag, hers are medium.

And just to clearify: Im not upset at all. She is one of the best models i have ever seen in a game, with georgeous and fantastic tits ;)

Reactions: Namco15 and Phenyx

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i made a strawpoll to find a answer for this discussion
this is a titocratie, so use your democratic rights!

are these tits big ones?
I'm us-american, and i think this tits are small.
I'm us-american, and i think this tits are medium
I'm us-american, and i think this tits are big
I'm not a us-american, and i think this tits are small
I'm not a us-american, and i think this tits are medium
I'm not a us-american, and i think this tits are big

I'm American and said Medium. I think it's funny, 2 people voted that the tits are small. I may have to visit their nation to see some of these humongous knockers they claim to have. haha

Her tits are proportionate to her ass/hips, but her waist/stomach is extremely thin, compared to the rest of her body. It just looks like a Barbie Doll..something you wouldn't normally see on a woman.

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
I don't want to water down the discussion. But, I'm working on the game for hours and I'm a little bit bored...This is what she looks like if she stops exercising everyday. Her tits may look a little bigger because her torso got thicker :) It's actually the same size. I was lazy to edit the face.
Dont do it, please let her stay thin and lean. Thats the best part of it!

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
As a follower of this thread it is a bit annoying to look up new posts again and again only to find a discussion about the MCs body, which seems pretty useless to me. Love it or leave it, but please stop spamming this thread. It's the dev's choice.

There is so much love put into the story, developing a loveable, yet adventurous and permissive main character without turning her into the slut like in almost every game out here. That's why I think that "Project Sage" does not deserve this discussion, no matter how realistic or whatever the mc's body/boobs may be. To me the game / story is BIG FUN so far. Thanks Paperwork!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
As a follower of this thread it is a bit annoying to look up new posts again and again only to find a discussion about the MCs body, which seems pretty useless to me. Love it or leave it, but please stop spamming this thread. It's the dev's choice.

There is so much love put into the story, developing a loveable, yet adventurous and permissive main character without turning her into the slut like in almost every game out here. That's why I think that "Project Sage" does not deserve this discussion, no matter how realistic or whatever the mc's body/boobs may be. To me the game / story is BIG FUN so far. Thanks Paperwork!
I was under the impression that these threads were meant to give ideas to the devs. I've even seen comments from devs telling people this very thing..."please keep letting me know your thoughts and ideas. Sometimes I use them." Granted, this discussion went a little too far outta bounds haha, but I can't consider it to be spam, as it actually IS productive, in the sense that it gives the dev ideas. Yes, you are correct, in that it's the dev's choice, but until they tell us they don't want our opinions, I see nothing wrong with discussing our ideas.
I agree, the story is great, and that's why I keep waiting on new updates, but it's the internet...people are opinionated and are allowed that right. lol

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
This's a model Mila from Mila on the street ( ). The shape of her body and clothes does not remind you of anyone?

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
pollupdate

are these tits big ones?
I'm not a us-american, and i think this tits are medium - 12 votes - 34%
I'm not a us-american, and i think this tits are big - 12 votes - 34%
I'm us-american, and i think this tits are big - 4 votes - 11%
I'm us-american, and i think this tits are medium - 3 votes - 9%
I'm not a us-american, and i think this tits are small - 3 votes - 9%
I'm us-american, and i think this tits are small - 1 votes - 3%
35 Votes

update
big: 16 votes
medium: 15 votes
small -_-: 4 votes

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

v 0.13 Enters Testing Stage Tonight

Hello Patrons,
Tonight, I'm sending the beta version to my tester friends.

The bathroom scenes are back at last! There are some new events too. But only one of them (for each character) will make to this version.

If you decide to do so, the MC will have to work in her new clothes.

Events at the school turned up to be a huge part of the update (about 500 images). Some events were even surprising for me :)

There are 2 mall events.

The poker events at Wilson's has started as a result of the poll.

And, she has started to like taking "selfies". There are a few sequences about it.

In addition to these, there are morning and homeless events as usual. There is a jogging event at the end of the day.
And there is a huge surprise in the beginning. I don't want to spoil anything about this and the school events.

This is a very full update with plenty of stuff to do and a few surprises. I'll talk about them more at the release post. There are more than 2000 images in this update and lots of effort is put into it. I hope you'll like it.

See you soon and thank you for your support!

D

Deleted member 192287

Hello world, I have been having an issue on opening the andriod verison, any tips or ways to fix it or is it broken?

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
will there be a walkthrough for this game ....it has to many paths
You have no idea, what you are talking about. Game doesnt need walkthrough at this point.
If you pick "slutty" options from the start then in the future you should stick with it. Its same for "try to be sorta normal girl" options. Or mix both options. Its not that complicated.

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
Boy, Boy, you have no idea what you'r talking about
:D
maybe its not too complicated, but its worth to play it again n again with difference choices

Reactions: Creeping Death
4.60 star(s) 60 Votes